Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. I am not sure what verbal smackdown Bailey deserves to receive for being confident in the fact that she was a more experienced candidate. Did people expect her to pretend otherwise?

Just because Alex wanted the seat does not mean Bailey did not deserve to get it. Okay. I want a lot of things in life and I sure as hell don't get all of them. That doesn't entitle me to obtain them over someone more deserving just because I wanted it more.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Why should her wishes be honoured? Because she invested money?
That's the reason any and all of them are there in the first place, so yes.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That doesn't mean they can do whatever they want. Rules are in place for a reason. This isn't their personal playground where they can choose their friends to join them. She left which means the new board member has to be voted in by the remaining board members, even if Cristina wanted it to be Alex.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IDK, she owns part of the hospital, to me that means she can leave it to whomever she wants to They had money, they bought it, now it's theirs. They don't have to answer to anyone else and her share is just as big as the others'. I don't think the others have the right to just give away her 5 million dollar investment.

ETA: I just hope Bailey does a good job because I don't think she's right. She was a good chief resident but she's stubborn, never admits she's wrong and does whatever she wants, like last episode when she continued working on her lab even though the board has stopped it, she said it was a stupid decision and used it anyways. She dismissed the board, and I fear she's gonna be worse now that she's in it. I think that if they take a vote on something, and she "loses" and feels strongly about it, she's gonna go against all the other members' wishes because she feels she's "right".
They could've left the board seat empty though...IDK why they HAD to have another member.

Last edited by Maité; 10-15-2014 at 09:17 AM
Old 10-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
IDK, she owns part of the hospital, to me that means she can leave it to whomever she wants to They had money, they bought it, now it's theirs. They don't have to answer to anyone else and her share is just as big as the others'. I don't think the others have the right to just give away her 5 million dollar investment.

ETA: I just hope Bailey does a good job because I don't think she's right. She was a good chief resident but she's stubborn, never admits she's wrong and does whatever she wants, like last episode when she continued working on her lab even though the board has stopped it, she said it was a stupid decision and used it anyways. She dismissed the board, and I fear she's gonna be worse now that she's in it. I think that if they take a vote on something, and she "loses" and feels strongly about it, she's gonna go against all the other members' wishes because she feels she's "right".
They could've left the board seat empty though...IDK why they HAD to have another member.
They need an odd number in the event of a tie, they would need a tie breaker vote.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO (View Post)
They need an odd number in the event of a tie, they would need a tie breaker vote.
Oh, I hadn't realized they were an even number. That makes sense, thanks.
Old 03-25-2016, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a really good episode, I found myself super invested.

I still don’t like Maggie and her outburst on Richard when he was trying to tell her the truth was pretty ridiculous. She didn’t even let him talk.

Derek’s outburst about Meredith was really annoying. And I dont like how he took over his sisters case.

Owen's speech about Christina was so ridiculous. I know shonda loves monologues but man, that was a beast of one and it was so pointless.

Alex/Meredith were so cute in the episode. I adore that Meredith told Alex about her sister first before anyone else. And once again we are seeing Jo’s insecurity. Alex dropping everything to help her was freaking cute as heck! But I felt so bad for him at the end. Bailey was definitely the better choice though.

Don’t really care about Callie/Arizona’s baby drama. zzzzzzz. But i did like Callie’s whole case and everything involving Owen. And the scenes with Jackson were pretty funny too.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-25-2016 at 02:09 AM
Old 12-25-2016, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish the writer didn't have Derek behaving that way.