Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

11.03: Got to Be Real

11.03: Got to Be Real
Original Air Date: OCTOBER 9th, 2014

Episode Description:
Owen introduces Callie to the Veterans Hospital patients in hopes that she will help them with her robotic limb lab, Jo becomes jealous of Alex and Meredith’s friendship, and Maggie continues to confide in Richard. Meanwhile, Alex and Bailey prepare to go in front of the board

Promo:

Sneak peeks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbrKEZ_rRk4

Reminders:
This is a general episode discussion thread so everyone is welcome to post in it.

We would just like to request that we respect each other's opinions and ships and
keep criticisms constructive. Thank you.

Grey's Anatomy Board Rules:
~ For the same reason, we are requesting everyone to please do not discuss 'opposing fanbases' in the threads, whether they're in or elsewhere. We all love the show so let us keep our discussions to the show and its characters.

~ Criticisms about the show and its characters are welcome in the threads as long as they're kept constructive. No character-bashing, please, especially in the episode threads. Constructive criticisms are different from bashing. We should learn to distinguish between the two. Be mindful of other posters who may like the character we're talking about. Let's keep in mind that we may have a right to post our thoughts but other people do too. If we want people to respect our opinions, let us learn to respect others too.

~ Do not call a ship and/or character by a negative association label. Since season two and on these words have been used in a character/ship bashing manner: MurDer, Bobble Head(Denny), Gizzard, Gizziegate, Grizzie, Izzme, Callous, and etc. These names are considered to be character and/or ship bashing which is something we do not tolerate on this board. So from now call the ships and/or characters by their names, and not names give to them by negative association.

~ No actor or writer-bashing, please. This is a rule. We are all welcome to criticize the characters and the stories but making negative personal comments about the actors, the creator or the writers are unacceptable. Unless we know these people personally, we have no right to talk negatively about their personal lives, even in a speculative way. Let's keep our comments to the fiction part of the show, shall we?

~ Shipper wars are also not allowed at or at this site. We believe there is no competition between the ships each show so there's no need to bash each other's ships. We like that people are so passionate about their ships and we appreciate the time and effort that you spend posting about them. We'd like to keep it that way.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Jaje, Wala, or Mai.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt

This episode looks good.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread Jaje
Old 10-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT

and happy Gre'y Day !
Old 10-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Hope for a good episode tonight! Seems like a lot of Alex tonight which I cannot complain about. So I think it should be interesting.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftt

Happy Grey's Day!

Icon: Nikki
Old 10-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

GREY'S ANATOMY Sneak Peek 11x03 "Got to Be Real” (3) - YouTube

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks guys

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

tftnt! excited
Old 10-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

So Alex did not get the seat. I expected it. It probably came down to experience.

I am kind of frustrated with this season. It seems as if everyone is getting a storyline except Jackson and April. As individuals or a couple.

It's not that the other storylines are necessarily bad, although Meredith was annoying earlier on with Alex, it's just they seem to integrate every other character, even new ones, except Jackson and April.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

That was a fantastic episode. Loved all the delving into the dark depths of how Ellis Grey can still mess with people even from the grave.

Loved the Mer/Alex scenes and the Mer/Richard scenes.

Very excited to see where Meredith and Derek go with this. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Felt very bad for Alex - really wanted him to get the seat.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode!!!

First of alll.. seriously Alex didn't get the seat???? So Bailey can get even more cocky and annoying! That was ughhh, so mad.

Ellis Grey is still very much relevant and she's been dead for years

The Mer/Alex scenes were GREAT, same as the Mer/Richard scenes.

Looking forward for the MerDer angst next week.

Icon: Nikki
Old 10-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Not happy about Bailey getting the seat.

Loved the Derek/Amelia blow up... Totally Team Amelia in the fight, though. Derek needs to get his ego checked out, though he was in character nonetheless. We knew the dreamy "I chose you" wasn't gonna last, and he was lashing his anger at his wife out on his sister.

I actually like Jackson/Callie. It's a new dynamic and they were both close to Mark, so I'm all for them working together.

Looking forward to the MerDer tension that's been building up since the premiere releasing next week.

Tired of Callie and Arizona. They're literally fighting about the same thing they were in season 6.

Loved that Mer told Richard to tell Maggie. This may bring Mer and Richard closer after all since it appears they were both victims of Ellis Grey. Curious to see where Mer and Maggie will go from here. I don't hate Maggie anymore as long as they don't shove her down my throat like 11x2.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

I thought Maggie received too much airtime. She does not need to be in every surgery of the season. Especially in departments where she is not even the head. What was the point? So she could drool over Webber performing a surgery that realistically, she would never master given her chosen speciality?

I think it's odd so many people want Alex to have the seat. He did not complete his fellowship. He isn't even really an attending at the hospital.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Bailey is cocky and obnoxious, so anyone is better than her IMO, and I like Alex. Loved him in this episode, with how he took care of Mer.