Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Our first look at Vijay, played by Dante Scott. He was on YTV's The Next Star (which I'm surprised Nickelodeon/Disney haven't ripped yet) in 2013.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for the pic and info on Vijay!

I hope that it is true! I had a feeling it will be January, sooner rather than later in '16.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm excited but I'm kinda anxious, were gonna get them all at once or at least 10 eps at once I think they are gonna show ten and then another ten later in 2016 like blocks but so much can happen/change in 10 eps. I just can't wait to see a trailer though, that will at least give us a sense of what the season might be like. I just hope no one dies lol.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

You know, I wasn't even thinking about a death, but now.. I suppose it would be inappropriate to say which character I consider the most dispensable. Besides, only major characters tend to die when it comes to the main cast.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

ngl I worry about Maya just because I have herd Olivia doesn't want to do the show anymore. Not sure that is true or not but I could see that. And then Ana is getting a lot of work, so Zoe is someone I could see being killed off. With the Grace theories out there she's another one I worry about. And actually when is the last time they killed off any females, its always male characters.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87daysofTV (View Post)
I'm excited but I'm kinda anxious, were gonna get them all at once or at least 10 eps at once
Since it's airing on Family Channel in Canada, I'm pretty sure Netflix will only be debuting one episode a week, similar to the arrangement they have with Between, which stars Justin Kelly and Samantha Munro, among others.

As for that possible Jan 15th date, the plot thickens....

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's probably better since I think watching it all at once would be too much for me. I hope its a trailer!!
Old 11-23-2015, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Here's to hoping for a promo. I need something to get me through the next month and a half.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

seriously, these hiatuses are killin me!
Old 11-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
ngl I worry about Maya just because I have herd Olivia doesn't want to do the show anymore. Not sure that is true or not but I could see that. And then Ana is getting a lot of work, so Zoe is someone I could see being killed off. With the Grace theories out there she's another one I worry about. And actually when is the last time they killed off any females, its always male characters.
Oh please, not Maya. She's one of the characters that I definitely want to see make it out a Degrassi in a good place. If something happened to her, I honestly think it would hit me about as hard as it did with JT. Even Cam's and Adam's deaths didn't affect me nearly as much.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

tbh if Maya dies I will probably lose my ****. She the first character in years that I have really connected and invested in, I would go back to being a causal viewer again if she died. But it would only happen if Olivia wants to leave. I don't know if they do it other wise because after Cam I don't know if they want to do something like that to her. In fact I hope they keep both Zig/Maya away from any death related plots for the rest of their years on this show. Those two need to swerve in a less tragic direction.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Where did you hear Olivia's thinking of leaving?

And finally some friggin' info, their presence has been reduced dramatically, even online. I think some people still think the entire show was canceled.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
tbh if Maya dies I will probably lose my ****. She the first character in years that I have really connected and invested in, I would go back to being a causal viewer again if she died. But it would only happen if Olivia wants to leave. I don't know if they do it other wise because after Cam I don't know if they want to do something like that to her. In fact I hope they keep both Zig/Maya away from any death related plots for the rest of their years on this show. Those two need to swerve in a less tragic direction.
Agreed. I feel like Maya is TOO major a character to die. This would be like Emma (well, maybe not Emma) or Craig or Clare dying. I think the writers will ultimately give Maya a happy ending after all she's been through. Or at least I hope.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Its something that fans who are really close to the cast have said on twitter but there is no official info on it, just a rumor.

Yeah exactly she's been a main character for sometime and they don't typically kill the Maya type characters off. Well yeah I think thats' what she deserves after EVERYTHING but like I said if Olivia ever pulled a Jordy they could do whatever they wanted for her exit.
Reply   Post New Thread