Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

hey Sarz did you see the strange illness named after you is back in the news again? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I think of you every time I hear it..... I remember that Jeff was on and he was good(although the poor shmuck is forced ....due to a bit of a career lull....to do a remake of *a perfect* movie The Goodbye Girl....I can't make myself watch it....it would be pathetic(even tho Neil Simon who I respect beond beyond is involved)..........anyhoo this time lapse Dave talk hopefully will help my poor abused brain remember the bits......or better yet I'll wait to delete Dave from the tivo till I hear what you liked......and we can dish......cause of course as you've told the world(ok the hand full loosers that inhabit our worlds)l....I'm senile!
Old 01-18-2004, 06:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Poddy, i know, its weird having a disease named in my honour....at least I think thats why its called SARS. Pretty cool tho anyway....or not, considering how sick its been making people!

Back to dave, yeah Jeff Daniels is a bit sad isnt he? I just dont think he has alot of range. He was talking about how in the original Goodbye Girl (which i loved!) that Richard Dreyfuus (whom I also love, becoz he was in the original JAWS, which is my fave movie of all time) won an Oscar for the role, and yet somehow I dont think Jeff will be so lucky!

Last nite Oz got Christina Aguilera and some comedian who really was not at all funny. Christina's eyebrows looked freaky and they talked about her piercings for most of the interview. TOO MUCH MAKEUP CHRISTINA!!! Didnt you mum ever tell you that less is more??? Jeepers. But she sang like a freaken angel--that girl got mad pipes.

I love Dave and Paul talking about how nobody on the Late Show staff likes "Will it Float?" but Dave and Paul like it, then they read out a bunch of fake letters from ppl claiming to love "Will it Float?" and saying that the 'Chicks are hot'. I love grinder girl!

Also they keep cutting to the big barometer outside on Broadway, and its like crazy cold in NY right now! -17 degrees wind chill factor!?!?! I cant even imagine it being that cold, i've never even seen snow!
Old 01-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Just saw Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. Funny stuff. Dave asked them some good questions, stuff I actually wondered myself about the show. And Jessica says they don't make much money from Newlyweds... not as much as the Osbournes. Then Jessica pimped her new line of these whipped cremes for the body that are edible. She let Dave try it out and then he poured a lot on her hand and ate it all up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jenn
Old 01-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm Dave deprived this week. Oz wont get the Jessica/Nick epi til thursday due to there being tennis on 24/7 down here. I know it's the Australian Open but holy jebus, give me a break!

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited sarzy ]
Old 01-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Aww, no Dave until Thursday? They take Dave off all the time in the US when CBS has the NCAA games on.

Tonight is Paula Abdul pimping American Idol 3. I cant wait for Friday when Phantom Planet is on.
Old 01-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Dammit, we're getting repeats in Oz, still not sign of Jessica and Nick! I bet Channel 9 doesnt think we'll notice but i do!
Old 01-23-2004, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

I think Dave brought out the best in J&N ........they were actually amusing ...shared talking time in a natural way and seemed trully fond of each other.......and her extensions were cool........man that lotion didn't look like you are supposed to eat big hunks of it [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] that Dave he loves the cheap eat lots of weird stuff laugh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You gotta love Howard Dean for giving the late night boys such easy material!
Old 01-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I love how much he loves the will it float....and I love how you have Late night on your siggy Sarz cause I forget about this place and then I see it and it's just so easy to get here.....you should be employee of the month!
Old 01-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Poddy! Nice to see someone follows my siggy! I must say, I think it has the best 2 boards on FF in it, but I might be biased.

Still getting repeats this week, last nite we got the 'falling skaffolding' epi again, after we just got it like 2 weeks ago! I think if we're gonna get repeats, we should get some from 10 years ago, because i didnt start watching Dave til about 5 years ago, so they would be 'new' to me!
Old 01-30-2004, 04:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Poddy! Your brilliance knows no bounds! You are so right, i really should pimp for Dave, and bombard his website with requests for old epis. Now I have no idea how CBS can influence the programming decisions of a network on the other side of the world, but dammit, I'm gonna try it anyway!

Fingers and eyes crossed for a new epi tonite--I'm tired of those teenage bird callers! Got them again last night.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

you better find something else to cross cause I'm betting it aint gonna happen on a Fri.....if Monday is a repeat.......why I'm gonna.....I don't know..read [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'll have to think this thru.

I meant pimp THIS thread......I'm fantastic as I know.....but you deserve a wider audience....who are these ppl that keep going to threads about old defunked TV shows.....they must be really bored! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 05:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Poddy, I so know what you're talking about, I mean who would spend their time supporting a show that's not even on anymore? And what is with those Roswell freaks? Anyone would think that dude with the ears, whats his name, Justin Bear? was God or something! Some people need to get a life. Honestly. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, we're getting Nathan Lane again tonite, said so last nite in the credits. You know I love Nathan so its ok, but I'm still holding out for the Nick and Jessica epi!
Old 02-03-2004, 05:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Still no sign of new epis. *sigh* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the furore created by Janet Jackson's boob-boo during the half time show at the SuperBowl. Oh you kwazy Jackons, is there anything you won't do for publicity? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Addicted Fan

New epi at last!

Harry Connick Jnr and Sean Astin. Harry was hilarious and Sean was adorable.

My little Letterman loving heart is full to bursting!

Particularly loved the new game thats sweeping the nation, "Who's eating the corn chips?" Why, it's brad Garret, of course! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 03:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Nice to see that Dave has moved his campaign of silliness from George Dubya onto John Kerry.

When is the election anyway? I'm already tired of seeing the candidates spout their political baloney every night. And what the heck is a 'primary'? Glad that Dave has made John Kerry a new contestant on 'Fun with Editing'. Almsot makes it bearable!