Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-17-2003, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]........well I knew they would get a rise out of Sarz but they pulled in Mysteria to boot. Of course I've seen them all......I might love my Tivo right after my kids and before my husband....not quite sure.....well ok it's the Tivo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .....Babwa WAWA was on last night and was great..teasing Dave about all his baby cooing,,,,he's getting alot of milage out a Sadam too......my fav on that ..he talked about how Michael Jackson put up more of a fight(when he was arrested).....ya hada be there.......they had surviver winner..she did well.......rambling....time for my meds......chow.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Poddy, you're freaken out my co-Mod! Shame on you.

Anyhoo, last nite I think we experienced a world first--Australia and the U.S aired the same epi! Amazing since we got Sandra the Survivor winner too. I love her, she's my hero, she's totally no bull***** and she told that little virgin Johnny "Fairplay" exactly what she thought of him.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

Ditto on Sandra..........my daughter and I wanted her to win........for the same no bull reason...she was cra$ free....gotta love it!

weird how sometimes the shows are aired the same and others not.......they probably don't understand either.

hows the comod?........Medication might help [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to .....oh that's right........nobody [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2003, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. This place is moving too slow... I haven't been online in the last 36 hours because I was working for at least 30 of them. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And there's barely no posts. *cries*

Those pictures... still freakay. And scared the hell out of me since I'm dead tired.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 12-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Kinsey! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Welcome to the Poddy and Sarz show, proudly brought to you for our mutual and burning love for all things Dave!

Latest on the Dave front in Oz: Last night, Merv Griffin. VERY funny guy, although I have never seen him before as his show never aired in Oz, but being the ubergeek of useless TV facts that I am, I know all about him! Loved the way he got Dave to say and do what he wanted.

Tonite, we are all caught up again, as Dave mentioned it was a few days to Christmas, and that his little beansprout Harry was 7 weeks old today! He also mentioned that he was getting a "World's greatest Grandpa" mug and they played that old family favourite, "Is Joe Drunk?" I dont know who that Joe guy was, obviously somesort of football Coach or Announcer, but it was still funny.

Anyhoo I'm watching the Today show now--We get it almost live, as its 4am here and we are one day ahead--Less than 24 hours til Christmas!

Happy Christmas Eve all!
Old 12-30-2003, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I haven't been around lately but Dave has been in reruns here in the US.

Last night he had Julia Roberts on and I missed it! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I saw the very ending of it. I'm sad I missed it because he always seems to have the biggest crush on her. I mean, I know its probably a lot an act he puts on, but its still really adorable and funny. I remember awhile back when he had Paul ask her a question that shocked the hell out of everyone, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. Anyone remember?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jenn
Old 01-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Happy New Years

Yo Kinsey [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]......Sarz we're not alone anymore.......well at least we weren't while we weren't here.......Magical I remember that Julia thing....now I'm going crazy trying to remember...it was all Paul....and they kept going back to him...arggg!

Ahh Merve........I used to watch him almost every day after school as a young pod.....he had Arthur Treacher( think Shirly Temple movies) as side kick...I saw Bette Midlers first TV performance and even while in my pod I knew I had seen something great!

I love the ritual of the Meatball tree trim but Jay Thomas(not that I want him to stop coming with the football toss) anoys me.......the ego neediness and whatever else he eminates dampens my Dave escape [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Loved Osamas and the blind sheeks carol sing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maliejandra:
<STRONG>IAnd I LOVE when he does the Dr. Phil's words of wisdom. That part is so funny. Once he had a clip of Dr. Phil waving his hands and that was the advice for the day. And once he had a clip where Dr. Phil said, "I am an idiot." hehe

[/b]</STRONG>
did you ever see the one where he had a clip of Phil saying "Duh!"? ha ha ha. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"You wanna know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but everytime they showed him coming out of the shower, he would put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's up with that?" - Chandler
Old 01-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Latest Dave viewings from Oz: Julia Roberts giving schtick to Dave about marrying his honey, Kirsten Dunst and Rod Stewart repeated AGAIN, and the Jay Thomas traditional 'knock the meatball off the top of the tree' game.

Great stuff!
Old 01-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Julia Roberts was great last month! I love her! Not many people can make Dave squirm like that, but it was cute. She and Dave were sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She promised that the next time she went on Oprah that she would bring him along. and then like 2 weeks later, she was on Oprah... and there was no Dave! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"You wanna know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but everytime they showed him coming out of the shower, he would put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's up with that?" - Chandler
Old 01-05-2004, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] DJ great to see another Dave fan!

Welcome back Sarz

did anyone see Steve Martin before the break....teasing Dave about his *talking about the baby*? It was great.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

.......Sarzy old pal 'O mine........I missed ya.......it was down right spooky in here all alone [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ......ahhh yea nobody can milk some loose scafalding like our Dave........I don't think he'll play will it explode again......he needs it to explode every time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ..........Nathan Lane held down the whole hour last night........my fav line of his......talking about Liza and David G and their court case and HIS enjuries from Her beatings......"they were picking the sequins from the cut for days" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 01:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Poddy! I saw the Nathan Lane bit too, I love that guy, I think he's consistantly hilarious. The only guy I like better is Marty Short. Did you ever see that Dave epi when Marty visited and sang his 2002 song, in March 2002, because he felt there had already been enough news to warrant a tribute song to the whole year. I love me some Marty!
Old 01-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I did see that one Sarz it was fantasmic!!!...the woman I enjoy the best is Bonnie Hunt...she and Dave seem like old buddies...it's kinda like he had his sister on ...and she is quick on her feet.......I can think of an Aussie kid that's quick like that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Wait Bonnie is my second fav.......there is this nutty 30 something woman that comes on periodically that is way way wacky.......she ussually wears weird/odd/yet somehow hip clothes.......she had a nano second in Jack Blacks(whom I adore) school of rock and brought the clip and did a bit on it....she wrote a book too...does any of that drivel jog a memory? SOmewhere in my semi dead brain stem is my fav thing she talked about......a racoon or a pupet of one or something vaguely like that..... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] oh for all those millions of murdered brain cells....well I'll keep an eye out for her and give a heads up........BTW you can tell that even Dave is blown away by her...and I think he laughs harder with her than anyone.............oh yea maybe you'd remember her bit she did where she stood outside some award show and "interviewed" the stars going in......it was so hysterical!

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited podmom ]
Old 01-13-2004, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Hmmmmm Poddy, quite the conundrum you've given me there! I havent seen School of Rock but I know Joan Cusack is in it, and the only other person I can think of that 'interviews' at awards shows is Alex Borstein from MadTV. Probably not either one of those 2 but thats all i got for ya!

And i love Bonnie Hunt on Dave too! She is so droll it kills me, I love the part in Jerry Maquire when she's all calm and smiles, and they chink their beers together and as she's walking off she says, "You ***** this up I'll kill you." Her and Dave always seem to enjoy each other's company.

Last nite we got Patricia Heaton and Kate Bosworth. Did you notice that kate appeared to have a nice biug hickey on her neck, hence the high-necked outfit? And I love Patricia talking about the book she's gonna write called, Why I drink OR Mom, you smell like Communion

She a funny lady!