Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2004, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

Reruns........
Old 07-06-2004, 07:01 AM
New Fan

I am so ashamed, it's been a month since I've seen Letterman... I stopped during exams then when I got onto the holidays the damn tennis pops on. Grrrr
Old 07-06-2004, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Don't feel bad Evil, I feel like i havent seen Dave in agggggggggeeeeeessssssssssssssssss.

*sigh*

Miss you Mr. Letterman.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:27 AM
New Fan

I finally saw a episode last night and it was a bloody repeat! I feel ripped off lol The 'Does it Float' segment is really really bad now to think of it, I wished they had another time filler than that now

But Dr Phil was on (for the Top Ten list), and that's always good.
Old 07-07-2004, 05:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Dr. Phil is always good value.

My fave Doc. Phil moment was when Dave picked a random bit from Phil's show, and it cut to him saying, completely straightfaced, "This aint no Beauty Pageant, I aint no Miss America."

Every time I see that i crack up.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

...Evil baby there there....don't be so hard on yourself.Dave understands slackers.........the repeats are hard on all of us! Yea Dave is stuck in a rut of dragging out the Will it Float and the Is This Anything intros.....but I'm sure he's proud of his time filler ballsyness .I'm ready to retire WIF too..not grinder girl yet..I still find her thang a hoot!

cracking up that it was so easy to find an image of her on Google

Hey Sarz
Old 07-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Grinder Girl has the best job. Ever.

I want that job, Dammit! *shakes fist*
Old 07-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

I want to be the woman that plays guitar in The CBS orchestra.........that's my dream job.. Hey then we could go out after work Sarz you in your cones and me in my dreads!!
Old 07-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh Guitar Playin lady rocks!

I love during CBS Mailbag, at the end of the song she gets her little solo, "Pleeeease, Mr. Lettermmaaaaaaaaan."

Frankly, I think an after work drinky with you in your dreads and me in my cones would be a very interesting prospect indeed.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:34 PM
New Fan

At least Dave doesn't need an assistant to put individual hair onto his head like Bert, I'll be there all day.

I wouldn't mind being Big Red, even though I don't like my voice you get a nice view, all you do is sit there and get poked at... make free personal classifieds on national telly... it's good I say!

And Rupied? Argh I can't spell his name! But free plugs on tv can't be hurting the business! Unless a rat runs in the background during a segment then you gone.
Old 07-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Ahhh Rupert G! We love him so!

Anyhoo, it's time to start a new thread so off I go!