Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Way to go Sarz

I know you Aussies have invaded The Late Show!
Old 12-07-2003, 12:06 AM
Addicted Fan

well we're taking over the audience at least!
Old 12-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

First it's Daves audience then it's FF......maybe I better start getting used to the vegimite [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

things move along at a quick to glacial pace here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ...kind the yang to the obsessie world

I am wondering since I just did it back there with the vegimite has anyone else noticed how Dave likes to put *the* in front of words that ussually don't get graced with an article.......just one of the many little Davisms I love(that one I've ripped off)

yeah you guys
Dakota is amazing and was so cool about the stuffed squirrel.......for a kid so young to have gotten how quirky funny that was and to play along by talking about getting it the clothes....very fun to watch!

[ 12-08-2003: Message edited podmom ]
Old 12-09-2003, 02:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Poddy, you're so right, this board is moving much too slow! In the meantime, lets talk Dave.

Specifically, Dave the Survivor losers--I cant wait til Johnny 'Fairplay' has to go on Dave--I cant stand that guy I hope he completely embarrasses himself and Dave makes him look like more a total d*ck than he already does....
Old 12-09-2003, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Poddy, you're so right, this board is moving much too slow! In the meantime, lets talk Dave.

Specifically, Dave the Survivor losers--I cant wait til Johnny 'Fairplay' has to go on Dave--I cant stand that guy I hope he completely embarrasses himself and Dave makes him look like more a total d*ck than he already does....</STRONG>
Ditto.....ditto...ditto.......ditto.....infiniti

and one more dito past that... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I hope his grandmother kills him....the word jacka$$ was invented just so it could be bestowed on him.....I SO LOVE that Dave banned them to Ruperts! Wise man(plus we all know it pi$$es him beyond measure when the network tells him what to do..oh you rebel Dave)......anyhoo the other most annoying one(blond with the voice that makes you want to OD on oxicontin like Rush so you can go deaf!) made such a fool of herself lastnight......the worst of any of them yet.....and that is saying alot.....Monty had no mercy on her........can't wait till you see it Sarz because master she will be wonderful fodder for you!
Old 12-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Ooooh Poddy I cant wait! "Did you see or touch any monkeys?"

Last nite we got Howard Stern here again, it was a repeat,the network that screens it here does that sometimes for no apparent reason!

I love that Howard grilled Dave on his relationship, and he goes,

"Do you even take your girlfriend out on dates? Like to dinner?"

And Dave goes,

"No! I 've never taken her out to dinner!" Really sarcastically.

I was in fits of laughter at 3am over that.

Then Iggy Pop came on to gyrate strangely with Sum 41--is it just me or is Mr. Pop like so amazingly buff for a man of 50??? YOWZAH!
Old 12-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

::remembers the Howard one::

Twas funny.

Heh. I'm muchly amused by the Walmart crack that was made. I hate the store so much since I work for it.

Oh god. Danny Devito is on. This dog story he's telling is *****ing a riot.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 12-10-2003, 07:15 AM
Addicted Fan

:Watching Dave right now:

Tonite the late nite viewing population of Australia is getting...........

George Clooney and Merle Haggard.

Goddamit! Another repeat! I'd right a stern letter to the network but then.....I cant really be bothered.

Dave is dissing Governor Arnie right now, they're showing the footage of Arnie groping the strippers again.....man that just gets better everytime I see it...
Old 12-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love...love...love....all the Gropenator footage!!!!
Old 12-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Tonite in Oz we got Kirsten Dunst, Rod Stewart playing with the band all nite and 2 X Will it Float?, Kirsten was adorable and Rod wore a very shiny suit!

That is all
Old 12-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Well I guess you caught up with us now........Kirsten was in one of my fav movies of the past decade......"Dick"......anyone seen it?......I swear it was almost as funny as "Best in Show"!
Old 12-14-2003, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

It would appear this thread is just you and me now! How strange is it to Mod this board and the polar opposite JB Board.

Anyhoo,

I love Dick!.......hmmmmm, that didnt come out right, I mean i love ther movie Dick! When Michelle Williams sings into the tape recorder it never fails to crack me up!

What did you think of Kirsten's hair? Very Mia Farrow as Dave said.
Old 12-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Well I love the Kirsten but not a fan of this hair oon her......I think what she said is right....makes her face look too round and I'm not quite*down wid* the mohawk middle thing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .......but if it meant I could be her age again I'd shave my head!

I know......we seem to be all alone here....Ahhhh you're a captive audience since you're modding you have to come by and see what I'm up to [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .....now if you were Danie I could post many emu pix.........but what would bug you????

by LTF
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Those adidas shoes are a freaken travesty man.

And dont get me started on the hair!!!!!

God we are the only ones keeping this thread alive poddy! Where have all the Dave fans gone!

What am i saying, i'm not even a good dave fan, i havent seen him all week.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Gah. Jesus! Never will I peek in here again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You could kill someone with those pictures. *is terrified*

Yeah. I missed Dave the last couple of nights. Got out of work really late. I didn't get home til 1:30am last night... my shift was suppose to end at 11pm. Ha! What a joke.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS