Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey here are a few NH avis! Im slowly figuring this av making out...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-25-2004, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I'm finally up again.
Well, I still didn't enjoy the ep too much after the second viewing. Although seeing Joie sing again didn't bug me nearly as much the first time.

I think, like some have mentioned, that it was a case of being fearful of putting herself out there, especially where Nathan was concerned. A kiss afterwards would have made my night but I know they were ending on the montage.

Oh and Linda, I'm still loving the snapshots you made on the first page, they are sooo adorable.

Edited to say Mandie, awesome avatars! I love the angle of that kiss. It's so beautiful.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 02-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>Wow, I'm finally up again.
Well, I still didn't enjoy the ep too much after the second viewing. Although seeing Joie sing again didn't bug me nearly as much the first time.

I think, like some have mentioned, that it was a case of being fearful of putting herself out there, especially where Nathan was concerned. A kiss afterwards would have made my night but I know they were ending on the montage.

Oh and Linda, I'm still loving the snapshots you made on the first page, they are sooo adorable.

Edited to say Mandie, awesome avatars! I love the angle of that kiss. It's so beautiful.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited JulieB ]</STRONG>
I would have liked it if Nathan sat next to Haley while she played. Something a little more intimate.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

That would have been, you're right Elizabeth. And when it ended he could have leaned over and thanked with a kiss. We've just been so deprived lately and last night was not nearly enough to satisiy me in the kissing department.

I really loved Haley's reaction after the kiss though. It's great to see how giddy she gets when it comes to him.

edited to say, I really think it didn't bug me nearly as much this time too because I can see this is so much about opening herself up to Nathan more and more. He's let her in and she's now returning the favor.

Old 02-25-2004, 12:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't watched it again yet Julie. I have to do that. Maybe then it won't bother me so much. I think the reason it bothered me was b/c I just hoped for "more" from the N/H scenes and, when I didn't get what I wanted, I was let down. A second viewing will probably improve my opinion.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-25-2004, 12:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>
I really loved Haley's reaction after the kiss though. It's great to see how giddy she gets when it comes to him.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited JulieB ]</STRONG>
I loved her look at that point followed by the jacket tug! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

I think a lot of my disappointment came from expecting more as well. This show seems to cram way too many things into each episode. I guess it just bugged me that we had LPB, Keith/Karen, Nathan/Parents, Dan/Deb, Jake, Nathan/Haley...did I miss something? I mean that is just entirely too much for an episode. I like Jake, but I really found him pointless in this episode. If they want to build his character, I wish they would do it with more substance, an episode where there aren't a million different things going on. It really irritated me every time he came on because I felt the focus should be elsewhere.

As for the Nathan/Haley, I agree with everyone that she really is beggining to open up to him. She's opening herself up by trying new things, and I really enjoy that Nathan wants to be there every step of the way with her.

Mandie: Snagging the avs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 02-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the jacket tug was cute. I also love that one last smile she threw him right before she started singing.

Definitely too much, I agree Whit. I'm suprised they didn't throw Whitey in there as well...

Old 02-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
<STRONG>Singing and pictures: I thought it was nice trying to incorporate BJL and SB's real passions into their characters - the singing and the scrapbooking...

NH/Changing - I didn't take Nathan's reference to Haley not needing to change as him not wanting her to change...I thought it was more about not wanting her to feel she needs to be anyone other than herself with him...Yeah, Nathan doesn't want to rock this boat! He showed he wasn't opposed to her making changes by appreciating her outfit, offer his teaching services and later asking to hear her sing....He knows how important she is to him - but I think he may be skittish on his importance to her....

I also think that Nathan is still keeping a lot of what is happening inside himself (still internalizing)....Tonight, I almost got the feeling that he trys to seperate the bad part (WWIII) and the good (Haley)....

Passion - it is underlying between these two, but it is there....He wants her and she wants him - once the focus can shift from the battle and these two can focus on the relationship, I think it will explode! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I couldn't agree more! I was thinking how great it was that they did incorporate both BJL and SB love for scarbooking and singing. Tho as a lot of you have said, Haley seemed a little bit tooo good at singing for just the daily practices. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was also annoyed that practically the whole episode was devoted to Lucas Pucas, and his 2 girls. I mean I generally am nutral about him, but there was just too much of the triangle. Not enough Nathan/Haley scenes! But I did [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the two scenes we got. Espechially Nathan's "If i'm going to be living my life in the present, I want to live it with you." I thought that was so incredibly sweet, and made the lack of N/H not as bad.
Old 02-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

poor nate, he is alwasy the one pouring his soul to haley at least how he feels.......
every episode has one sweet dialogue.

i want haley to say how much he means to her.

and can we have some action between the two
hello this is nathan ... how come he doesnt want to get his hands all over her.

ahhh he didnt get kicked out of her bedroon last night.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 02-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

bfore i wasnt a fan of brooke, but i really liked the way she handled her scene with peyton at the end really well her speech had the right amt of bite and class ....
i want this brooke............not the one who was weepy crying and going ga ga over that good for nothing twit...
i liked how haley looked at brooke in the end, it seemed as if she was seeing brooke in a new light yesterday.....damn even i felt bad for her.....

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 02-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

So you know whats less fun. Losing my balance and falling on my head and chin during an exercise. Can you say, splitting headache?

Though I'm totally hyper from not sleeping so ya'll watch out LOL.

ITA with whoever said that the parents were a big reason why they didn't like last nights episode. That's how I feel. We get that Dan is going after Deb. We saw this the last two episodes. I think we needed more resolution for that storyline than we did for the LBP one. Or at least for it to be kicked up a notch. I want to see Deb *dealing* with her past, not just have it hinted at us.

Though, I did like the last K/K scene. Their relationship is TOTALLY unresolved. Karen is angry and upset but she really is pulled towards Keith and you can see that in her face when she asks whats next for them. Hopefully by the time she comes around and takes Whitey's advice, he won't be in another woman's arms, and we all know who I'm referring to. Ahem. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mandie those are soooo pretty! Sigh, I love when new epis roll around cuz we get the pretty, shiny, blinky stuff then!

Had to edit because I so wanted Nathan to sit next to her on the piano bench too, and then lean over and kiss her at the end! Sigh. That is exactly what was going through my mind as I watched that. Well, after I stopped thinking that I HEART Joie, and that I really liked her dark hair in that particular scene, probably cuz of the way it looked with that outfit. Hee.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
[QB]Hey here are a few NH avis! Im slowly figuring this av making out...

[IMG]
QB]
Love the avies, Nathan and Haley are in serious need of more kissing scenes.
Old 02-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>
Had to edit because I so wanted Nathan to sit next to her on the piano bench too, and then lean over and kiss her at the end! Sigh. That is exactly what was going through my mind as I watched that. Well, after I stopped thinking that I HEART Joie, and that I really liked her dark hair in that particular scene, probably cuz of the way it looked with that outfit. Hee.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]</STRONG>
Though I wanted this too - I knew that we would have to end on Lucas! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Who called that Lucas would start on K/K next?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

their scenes last night were adorable although they need much more of them! I do love Sophia and I found her scenes amazing, but I gotta admit I need more Naley! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hopefully next week we will get this!!

xoxo
*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread