View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 01:44 PM
cliffieluv
Master Fan

So you know whats less fun. Losing my balance and falling on my head and chin during an exercise. Can you say, splitting headache?

Though I'm totally hyper from not sleeping so ya'll watch out LOL.

ITA with whoever said that the parents were a big reason why they didn't like last nights episode. That's how I feel. We get that Dan is going after Deb. We saw this the last two episodes. I think we needed more resolution for that storyline than we did for the LBP one. Or at least for it to be kicked up a notch. I want to see Deb *dealing* with her past, not just have it hinted at us.

Though, I did like the last K/K scene. Their relationship is TOTALLY unresolved. Karen is angry and upset but she really is pulled towards Keith and you can see that in her face when she asks whats next for them. Hopefully by the time she comes around and takes Whitey's advice, he won't be in another woman's arms, and we all know who I'm referring to. Ahem. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mandie those are soooo pretty! Sigh, I love when new epis roll around cuz we get the pretty, shiny, blinky stuff then!

Had to edit because I so wanted Nathan to sit next to her on the piano bench too, and then lean over and kiss her at the end! Sigh. That is exactly what was going through my mind as I watched that. Well, after I stopped thinking that I HEART Joie, and that I really liked her dark hair in that particular scene, probably cuz of the way it looked with that outfit. Hee.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]