Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Awww..Bethany sang?!? I still have two more hours to go before I see it! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Damn....what else happened?
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:09 PM
Total Fan

Hi! Great start to the thread catchmenow!Wow.... those two scenes with N/H were just so good! Though, I was hoping for a little bit more N/H (well A LOT more!), and way less on the triangle. But I should of figured they would be having a good chunk be devoted to how Luke/Peyton/Brook deal with their consequences. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]'ed the last scene, espechially when Joie sang! She has such a great voice and it made it even better what Nathan said to her before hand. Something to the affect of, "If I'm going to live my life in the present, I want to live it with you." I thought that was so damn sweet and amazing. I can't wait for next week! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Now I'm off finishing my homework, hope everyone has a great night.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by welcometomyworld:
<STRONG>Ok, so we only got a little kiss. But, he did notice the new clothes. That's sooo the doting, caring boyfriend. He actually probably noticed her showing some leg a lot more. Still, they are just so there with each other and I love seeing it. It makes me so happy to see them happy.

I'll try to come back later with a larger post, but that'll probably be it for me for the week. Later.</STRONG>

He is just so in to her...Noticing her clothes were new...I just sighed when he said that to her...I think she was impressed that he noticed too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how I feel about Joie singing. I mean I love the song and her voice. That's not it. It just felt weird.

And I'm not too thrilled with tonight's ep. I don't know, it just felt "off" to me.

I think I have a case of DOJ's Blah, where's? going on LOL!

I might have been just overly ancy though. I might enjoy it more after my second viewing.

So glad to see "some" kissage back though.

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Old 02-24-2004, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone! Despite the short Nathan/Haley scenes it was well worth it. BJL sings REALLY well and it just made it all that much better that Nathan made Haley do it. What's the name of the song she sang though? I really, really like it. Thanks!

.TheScotts.Elena&Damon.Dan&Blair.Snow&Charming.Tim&Lyla.Pam&Jim.
SOXPATSCELTSBRUINS
Old 02-24-2004, 09:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>I don't know how I feel about Joie singing. I mean I love the song and her voice. That's not it. It just felt weird.

And I'm not too thrilled with tonight's ep. I don't know, it just felt "off" to me.

I think I have a case of [b]DOJ's[/b} Blah, where's? going on LOL!

I might have been just overly ancy though. I might enjoy it more after my second viewing.

So glad to see "some" kissage back though.</STRONG>

Yeah, this was an icky episode accept for NH...These people are just so sad...Dan is just evil...I think that even the WB knew it was a blah - hence: The WB not putting out the promo online until today; no converage on ET MTV/VH1....

Also, so glad they cut the Peyton/Lucas kissing on webcam because that would have been a nasty way for Brooke to learn what was going on....
Old 02-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

WE NEED MORE NATHAN/HALEY SCENES!!! That's all I gotta say.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quick random first viewing thoughts.

I liked the episode. Joy's voice is amazing but I agree with Julie, the singing scene was a little weird and out of place.

The one thing that left me dissatisfied is Nathan and Haley. Don't get me wrong, I love that there together and their scenes show the deep bond they have, but I really think the writers are making them act like a middle aged couple who've been married for 20 years! Hello, their 16. Hello, wouldn't you want to make out with your hot boyfriend? Wouldn't he try to make out with you? Right! Now they're just the "reliable" couple. The kiss at the end was sweet. Nothing wrong with that if they let N/H have some more romantic moments. It's not just a friendship. It's a romance.
Done with my rant.

All I can say is when Nathan flips next week when he finds out Deb's secret, I hope he seeks comfort in Haley's arms.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

I love Joie's voice and was really impressed with her singing, but the "Haley" singing seemed kind of out of character. She's a quiet, smart, bookwormy girl. The whole singing is a little 'extroverted' for her. I expected her to know how to play the piano, but singing? Ehh.

"I want to live my life in the present, and I want to live it with you." Aww. Sweet. But how come Nathan gets all the cute lines? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Haley looked really pretty in the N/H bedroom scene. The frumpy hats and ugly sweaters are gone! Yay!

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited last beautiful girl ]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 02-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

We gotta kiss! We gotta kiss! He noticed her clothes! We gotta kiss! I'm so happy. Did I mention that we gotta kiss?

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 02-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Nathan and Haley were as cute as ever. But I'm a little tired of them just being cute. I want some passion. I'm looking forward to Nathan's blow up next week. It looks awesome. The episode was ok, but obviously just a set up for next week.

It's also starting to irritate me that they have so much singing on this show. BJL has a nice voice and I love her, but what's with all the singing?
Old 02-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I think these are the lyrics...Sorry, all the songs are running through my head at the moment and I can't recall for certain! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Sarah McLachlan
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy (1994)
Elsewhere

I love the time and in between
the calm inside me
in the space where I can breathe
I believe there is a
distance I have wandered
to touch upon the years of
reaching out and reaching in
holding out holding in

I believe
this is heaven to no one else but me
and I'll defend it as long as I can be
left here to linger in silence
if I choose to
would you try to understand

I know this love is passing time
passing through like liquid
I am drunk in my desire...
but I love the way you smile at me
I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near...
I believe...

I believe
and I'll defend it as long as
I can be left here to linger in silence
if I choose to
would you try to understand

Oh the quiet child awaits the day when she can break free
the mold that clings like desperation
Mother can't you see I've got
to live my life the way I feel is right for me
might not be right for you but it's right for me...
I believe...

I believe
and I'll defend it as long as
I can be left here to linger in silence
if I choose to
would you try to understand it

I would like to linger here in silence
if I choose to
would you understand it
would you try to understand...
Old 02-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that it was kind of "in" character because she is trying to broaden her horizons. I seriously want a Nathan! We got a kiss. I was fixin to give up hope- but we got our kiss!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm in a literature mood. Nathan noticing Haley's clothes was a great comparison from the old PeytonNathan. He didn't even notice she had paintings on her wall. This episode proved to me how much he really loves her. Maybe he'll say it soon. Can't wait for next week. I feel a little bad for Deb.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:32 PM
New Fan

hey, does anyone know the name of the song haley sang tonite? i really liked it. it seemed to fit the situation w/ everyone. even though her singing was a little wierd. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]