Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

ughhhhh Carrie can leave now! She's ruining their family. I was proud of Nathan for saying something earlier in the episode, but he needed to do something right there!
Old 02-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

freaking skanky Carrie KISSED NATHAN! SHE NEEDS TO GO!!!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok can I get some details on what happened and how Nathan reacted please:?

Julie: Cinco De Sexo
Dominic: That's not even Spanish. JuDo FTW
Old 02-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Peyton: Be happy, Luke. I want that with all of my heart.

lol it's Season 1 Brooke in the car naked! and that's a lie Lucas has turned down naked Brooke.

oo oo she's not naked! awww but i like the whole bring back the past brooke.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterandCommander (View Post)
Ok can I get some details on what happened and how Nathan reacted please:?
He didn't. His lips didn't move. He was kind of in a daze after Carrie went back in to see what Jamie needed.
You are my purpose, you're everything.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay!! Haley Redemption! - She Does Feel Bad For Saying Those Things - I'm Liking Haley Again!! Woo-hoo!

Now She Just Needs To Kick Carrie's Butt Out And Old Haley Is Back!!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

I almost thought that Nathan was going to tell Haley, but that was stupid of me... ugh. Good episode though, I liked it a lot.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

as much as he didn't move...he didn't tell haley about what happened. they had a conversation after the nathan-carrie kiss and carrie was actually there while they were talking and haley said something about some secrets being better left unsaid and he didn't say anything about the kiss. NATHAN, THIS IS THE TIME WHEN THE SECRET NEEDS TO BE LET OUT!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked this episode -

Brooke turning the tables on Owen in the end was funny!! I'm looking forward to their shall we say - courtship dance!?! - she and Jamie are so sweet!! and STILL loving BP together!!

Haley showed her true sweet self at the end of the episode. Thank you writers!

I think the nanny is on borrowed time now that she kissed Nathan.

Hilarie was Terrific!! - some of her scenes tore my heart out. I loved that Peyton brought back Keith and Karen in her speech to Lucas!!

The Lucas Lindsey thing is so bland - no chemistry at all. I think Lucas wants to get married "right away" because he knows he won't be able to stay away from Peyton for very long.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
as much as he didn't move...he didn't tell haley about what happened. they had a conversation after the nathan-carrie kiss and carrie was actually there while they were talking and haley said something about some secrets being better left unsaid and he didn't say anything about the kiss. NATHAN, THIS IS THE TIME WHEN THE SECRET NEEDS TO BE LET OUT!

I 100% agree. When Haley finds out later, she will be so disappointed not only because just because someone kissed him, but because it's their NANNY. That's wrong and she needs to be fired. Nathan & Lucas both need to shape up!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

This epsiode was lame.

I get the writers want to sell LP and that's great,but overkill? Yes. And no thanks.

It was like the Peyton and Lucas hour featuring others. And that bothers on so many levels, because so much time is invested in that and other storylines get overlooked, expect for Mouth of course.

It still boggles my mind how Mouth manages to get more screen time than Nathan and Haley combined. Blah.

bethany joy |
Old 02-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Hahha Nathan's seriously such a dumbass. I love it.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil souljah (View Post)

I get the writers want to sell LP and that's great,but overkill? Yes. And no thanks.

It was like the Peyton and Lucas hour featuring others. And that bothers on so many levels, because so much time is invested in that and other storylines get overlooked, expect for Mouth of course.

It still boggles my mind how Mouth manages to get more screen time than Nathan and Haley combined. Blah.
Amen, amen and absolutely amen! True words all.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode doesn’t even deserve my review, but I will do it anyway,

Lucas He is just wrong. How can he do that to that Lindsay? He knows he loves Peyton, but his pride is preventing him from following his true feelings.

Brooke I saw that naked in the backseat of the car the minute I saw Owen walking towards his car.

Peyton I actually feel bad for her.

Mouth LOL the look on his face when he found out Alice was sleeping with every guy in the office. Priceless.

Mouth and Millicent I actually thought they were sweet together.

Haley I am happy she is doing music again, but please girl spend more time at home before PsychoNanny manages to take over your life completely.

Nathan You should have told Haley about the kiss right away and then together kicked Nanny Carrie out on her a**.

Jamie Cute as always, but I wish he would use his genius to realize something isn’t right with his Nanny.

Once again I was disappointed. I can sort of understand Nathan being unsure of what to do in his situation because his son likes the nanny, but he should know where to draw the line. When she kissed him he should have fired her and told her to pack her stuff. I think he should have called Brooke, Lucas, or Skills to come and stay with Jamie while he and Haley packed the nanny’s stuff and kicked her out. Better yet they should have taken Jamie away for the night while the others got rid of the nanny.

BEST THING ABOUT TONIGHT WAS THE MUSIC!!!! KATE, ALISON, and LESLIE!!! AWESOME!!!!

I think next week looks hilarious. Unfortunately, I feel it will once again place Naley in a bad place. With her locked in the library the nanny more unsupervised time with Nathan and Jamie. Oh the scenarios are running through my brain at a mile a minute.

"I got moves to make whatdaya want." JL

Jess
Old 02-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, first thought, this week's episode was a THOUSAND times better than last week's episode. Although . . . that freakin' nanny.

Lucas: I'm still pissed at him. I realize that he thought he was going to lose Lindsay, so he proposed to her on impulse, but that was just about the stupidest thing he could have done. He should have just either let her go and pursue something with Peyton again, or he should have sat down with Lindsay, had a good long talk about what was going on, and see if their relationship was worth salvaging.

Lindsay: I still feel unbelievably sorry for this girl. She has done nothing, it seems, but be the perfect girlfriend for Lucas. She's smart, beautiful, and loves him with all her heart. She deserves none of this.

Peyton: I liked her a lot more this episode, and I'm starting to feel bad for her now, too. Although it was naive for her to believe that, after three years, Lucas would still be waiting for her, wanting to marry her, I can understand her sadness. She still loves him, and now he's gotten engaged to someone else. But I like that she was willing to give him up. She showed some maturity for the first time this season, and it was refreshing. Also, I like what she said to Molly.

All in all, though, I think the whole L/L/P situation is unfair to both girls, and Lucas's indecision and ass-like behavior is making him my least favorite character of the season. And I hate saying that.

Mouth/Millicent: I love Millicent! She's a beautiful girl and is very sweet. Her blossoming relationship with Mouth has me invested in him for the first time this season. I like that she has an interest in dance and he has an interest in sports, because they're very similar activities. They always say opposites attract (like Mouth and Alice, although clearly that was disgusting), but I think similarities are a much better match. (Mouth and Millie.) Their relationship is very cute and endearing so far. Here's hoping we've seen the last of STD-infected Alice. Mouth better get himself tested.

Brooke: Brooke is so awesome! She's clearly a great god-mother to Jamie. (Their scenes were so great!) She's got some great chemistry going with the bartender, too (his name's Owen, right? Damn fine guy.) I never thought I would want Brooke with anyone but Lucas, but I can see her with Owen. Backseat Brooke was a nice homage to season one, and I loved Owen's line "Let's have sex." Alright, straight to the point. No messin' around. I like that.

Jamie: Aw, so glad to see this cutie back on the screen! This show is just a thousand times more effective whenever he's there.

Okay, now to the stuff that really matters to me . . . I'm a Naley fan after all.

Haley: Okay, great episode for her. But then again, all season five episodes have been great for her. She seems to be the only seriously mature adult. She's got a good head on her shoulders, but she's just too trusting of Nanny Carrie. She needs to be home more, that's for sure. I love that she's not giving Lucas or Peyton any sympathy for their kiss, though.

Nathan: Oh . . . Nathan. He's always going to be my favorite character no matter what. I loved him at the beginning of this episode, putting his foot down with that skank-bag Carrie. But then the end . . . it's classic confused Nathan. He wants to do what's right, he wants to tell Haley, but he just . . . screws up a lot. He knows that his son loves Carrie, he knows that Carrie has really helped them out (in some respects), and he doesn't want to be the one to destroy all that. Nathan's not dumb, though, so why are the writers trying to portray him that way? A small miracle, I guess, was the fact that he definitely wasn't thrilled by that DISGUSTING kiss.

Carrie: I don't even have to say anything. Hell is waiting for her. She will go. She's gonna take Jamie, though. That's why we finally got the "sometimes I pretend you're my kid" scene this week.

That's all. I can't really think of anything else right now, except that I wish they'd stop showing these Peyton/Lindsay promos. It's getting redundant. Show another Naley promo! That's what really got people talking!

Good episode, though. Except for (insert expletive) Carrie. Hate. Absolute.

-April
ICON
Closed Thread   Post New Thread