Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Its funny that she only 'feels' that way when he's with someone else...
Come on.

That's completely subjective.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

LP - The best part of the episode. The dialogue, the acting by Chad and Hilarie. The Saving Peyton score in the gym scene., the handkiss, the flashback... I can go on and on. Amazing. I really feel like that when it comes to LP, the writers almost always hit the mark. They really do not let the LP fans down. Thanks.

Lucas - I actually felt for him in the episode which I haven't really all season. The last scene in the gym. Chad nailed it. Well done.

Peyton - It's sad seeing your favourite character so heartbroken but I really think that letting go was for the best. All of Peyton's scenes were awesome and Hilarie really put her heart and soul into this episode.

BP - Loving them this season. When Brooke wipes away peyton's tear. Aw.

NH - Haley needs to change her tone. I get what she wants to say but the way she's saying it is just wrong. Nathan needs to man up himself and tell Carrie to leave.

MM - They're sweet.

BJ - I love their interaction. Jamie is adorable and just brings the cuteness with Brooke.

Lindsay - Actually felt a wee bit sorry for her.

Still not sure if I like Brooke/Owen.... hmm.

Carrie is just the worst. She annoys the heck out of me and makes my skin crawl and I'm not even a hardcore NH fan.

All in all - LP-wise 10/10

General - 8/10
Old 02-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

The only thing I want to say about the episode is that I’m very disappointed on the way the writers have decided that Season 2 and 3 are no longer what they like and now they are trying to re-write what they’ve already wrote. That is so crazy I just said this on the BL thread but I've never seen this before in any other show I've watched… let alone on a triangle. Doesn't matter who is together at the moment or who the end couple is going to be ..We, the fans, still deserve respect on our favorite couple because we saw in them something we did not see in the other couple and to witness the writers doing this kind of stuff it’s over the top crazy... It was not necessary and It will definitely not change my mind or any other BLer mind. Still I'm very disappointed.

Last edited by live-laugh-love; 02-21-2008 at 12:14 AM
Old 02-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As for Peyton, I wish she really would grow up. She spent every single segment crying and clutching Lucas's book, which sounds so lame every time it's read from I don't understand how it sold 100 copies, let alone became a best seller. I felt like she was borderline stalking Lucas towards the end, and I was rolling my eyes. Time to move on!
^ I quite agree with this!

As for BL, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I really wish they would stop picking at the only couple I truly LOVED on this show. I agree that this is just inacceptable triangle behavior. Sure, in S3 we had Luke say things like "I want to be with you, not Peyton" "I'm IN LOVE with you, not Peyton", etc. But there was no denying that L/P had something before. It was never ripped to shreds just to make B/L look better. It was just clear that Lucas only wanted to be with Brooke, even if that wasn't the case before. Why can't they do that now? In fact, B/L had a MUCH longer initial build-up and we saw more of their relationship than we did of L/P. But now they have every character telling us that it meant nothing, that Lucas was just denying his feelings for Peyton? WHY? I just don't understand it... Last night was yet another night of ripping at my favorite OTH couple, and it sucks.

As for Carrie/NH... Crazy. But at least I'm interested in them right now, which isn't usual for me.

Last edited by barbeegurl00; 02-21-2008 at 12:06 AM
Old 02-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since I missed the first 15 minutes of the show I thought when Haley and Brooke saw the ring on Lindsay that it was the first time Brooke knew that Lucas and Lindsay were getting married and that's why she was shocked but now that I've seen the previous scenes, I realize she was shocked because SHE'S WORN THAT RING BEFORE! It was the ring Lucas had proposed to Peyton with. Oh, Lucas that's so sleezy.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

New Thread

- Bethany Joy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread