Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
As a side note, this thread will stay open a week after the series finale airs for final remarks or comments here, and then it will be permanently closed at Spoilers.

Do NOT open a new thread if this one goes past 300 posts, please. This will be the last spoilers thread for the show.
Reminder to everyone.

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I had meant to catch up on TVD before the series finale so I could come in here and comment, but I'm so many episodes behind that by the time I catch up this thread will be closed.

I can't believe they had a line from Stefan about Damon being the better man. Lol, what were they thinking? Unnecessary and just stirs the pot. Why was this show ALWAYS about who was "better" anyway?

~Katie~
Old 03-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Sucks Bonnie and Jeremy didn't get back together.

I would think Enzo would want her to be happy.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Meh I think Bonnie got the best ending of everyone being able to travel and live her life away from idiot vampires and when her time is up she will be with Enzo again. I don't think Enzo would begrudge her finding love again and having a family if she wanted. He wants her happy.

Jeremy wearing a Salvatore sweatshirt was so ridiculous . I wish they showed him at a family dinner with Elena instead of working for the x-men. So lame.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:33 PM
New Fan

lame show = lame characters = lame ending

no surprise
Old 03-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Meh I think Bonnie got the best ending of everyone being able to travel and live her life away from idiot vampires and when her time is up she will be with Enzo again. I don't think Enzo would begrudge her finding love again and having a family if she wanted. He wants her happy.

Jeremy wearing a Salvatore sweatshirt was so ridiculous . I wish they showed him at a family dinner with Elena instead of working for the x-men. So lame.
I get the feeling Bonnie would have ended up working at the school considering she's a witch and they need someone to mentor the twins. When they cast the kids I saw quite a few people think she would become a teacher. She can't travel forever. She'll run out of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)

I can't believe they had a line from Stefan about Damon being the better man. Lol, what were they thinking? Unnecessary and just stirs the pot. Why was this show ALWAYS about who was "better" anyway?
I think because if Elena was going to end up with a Salvatore it had to be the 'better' one after all that time they spent on Elena having to choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel (View Post)
I watched the first two eps bc of peer pressure and found it quite mediocre. I couldn't with the try hard pop culture references and the bad acting. The writing is nothing to write home about either. Every time anybody says something, I'm like, who the fck talks like that?

Coming to the characters themselves, I got pretty much what I was expecting, except ironically enough, Archie doesn't even seem like a main character with his boring music drama. Veronica is not only boring, she's also annoying, and Christ, the cringe is real whenever she tries too hard to make a pop culture reference. It literally takes you out of the scene. Kevin is your token gay. I hated betty in the beginning, but she turned out to be interesting enough. Still dc about her. Jughead is literally the only good thing about this show. Cole Sprouse legit nailed the role.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Josie and the pussycats, they need to be written off this show. Idek what purpose she has beyond singing random songs and being mean to Archie. He
might not be a great guy, but Christ I can't with Josie's self entitled superior behaviour, insulting him without any reason.

Long story short, don't watch this lumpy mess.
Okay...... Most of my curiosity came from the fact that I read some comics when I was a preteen. And there seemed to be a lot of buzz. But I really think I'm done with teen shows.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-11-2017 at 04:49 PM
Old 03-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think Riverdale is fun I am going to watch it until it gets bad around s3 as most teen shows do
Old 03-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I still think Riverdale is fun I am going to watch it until it gets bad around s3 as most teen shows do
It'll get bad once they graduate for sure

I'll watch it if my bbys are still decent tho
Old 03-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Avoid everything after S3 of shows, specifically on this channel. It will save you so much time and probable heartbreak, hahaha.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel (View Post)
Jughead is literally the only good thing about this show. Cole Sprouse legit nailed the role.
He is legitimately the only reason I watch the show
Old 03-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
Avoid everything after S3 of shows, specifically on this channel. It will save you so much time and probable heartbreak, hahaha.
Yep s3 is like the kids of death for teen show for some it's the 4 season
Old 03-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
I think the only show on this network that was good from beginning to end was Nikita.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think because if Elena was going to end up with a Salvatore it had to be the 'better' one after all that time they spent on Elena having to choose.
Yeah, it's just so childish of them to act like who a person wants to be with/end up with, actually comes down to who's 'better'. As if Elena sat down and wrote a pros and cons list before making her decision.

~Katie~
Old 03-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it's just so childish of them to act like who a person wants to be with/end up with, actually comes down to who's 'better'. As if Elena sat down and wrote a pros and cons list before making her decision.
I wish she would have. Would have been nice to see where her thought process was. I mean she married the guy who straight up had a tantrum and murdered her brother...how do you get passed that?! Because they sure as hell never showed it .
Old 03-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Reminds me of Ross. Another garbage person

Closed Thread   Post New Thread