Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I won't deny that maybe Stefan did deserve to die, but to have him die for Damon?? NO!! You will never convince me that Stefan was the brother who should have been sacrificed The only reason I hate that Stefan died, is because Damon should have been right there with him. I am legit disgusted that they thought this was such an epic amazing finale. Stefan fans from what I have seen on tumblr/twitter are pretty much raged out at this ending. They should have killed both off them off or neither, but to pick one over the other, especially when it's Damon that gets the happy ending..... just no... no.

I am so thankful it's over
Old 03-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thought I'd watch the episode fully but....I couldn't sit through it

All I know Bonnie lived!

Poor Stefan got the short end of the stick like always.

Seemed like a bad finale though

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 03-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Paul wanted Stefan to die I don't agree with what he said here.
Ian and Paul have been saying they wanted Defan to die for years now. Since they've lived so long and they've done so many bad things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Stefan's speech to Elena about Damon being the better man Shut the frack up Stefan!! I seriously wanted to strangle him for telling such lies!!!
That made me laugh and cringe so much. I will never understand this about Stefan. How he thinks Damon deserves happiness over him. If one goes down both should go down. Well he was an intellectually challenged idiot....his words not mine

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-11-2017 at 02:48 AM
Old 03-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
And in S7 she was blaming Candice for falling pregnant I'll never watch a show with her name or the other writers' names attached to it again. I know people who watched and enjoyed Containment but I made sure to stay away from it.
What the sht. And she has the nerve to call herself a feminist. Bitch bye.

Tvd made me swear off CW in general and anything plague in specific. How this rubbish managed to survive 8 years is beyond me. It should've been cancelled in S4.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Heaven must have took a budget cut too.
Lol
Old 03-11-2017, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
^ Honestly, I think it's a cop-out. JP knew at the beginning of S6 that Nina would not be renewing her contract. They could have progressed differently in S6 -- the seeds between SE were re-planted at the end of S5 with the visions of what could have been.

To shift the blame onto Nina and basically state that because she wanted to move her career in a different direction, SE weren't endgame...no. Don't blame her for your screw-up.

Also, the part about not getting Nina for a whole season? Ummm, JP recently went on record and said that they weren't canceled, they just chose to end things because storylines had "run their course". Maybe if you had put it off another year, you could have "come back full circle to see if Stefan and Elena could come together again", as it was so aptly put.

GMAFB.
Anyone trying to shift or blame is living in gaga land. Stelena ended a long time ago and we had stefan marry caroline 1 episode ago. Anyone thinking Stefan, alive or dead, was going to reunite with elena was living in ga ga land and would have been completely unrealistic.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel (View Post)

Tvd made me swear off CW in general and anything plague in specific. How this rubbish managed to survive 8 years is beyond me. It should've been cancelled in S4.
This is why I'm not watching Riverdale even though I'm kinda curious about it But I think I'm done with teen shows.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Riverdale, crazy ex girlfriend, sometimes flash and Jane the Virgin. Although I might break up with the third. I stopped watching this show in s4 and wasent that
attached. It was a typical teen show that lost its guilty pleasureness in the later seasons. I will miss the snark of this thread though
Old 03-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the only good CW show imo. I watch JTV, The 100 and The Flash too but casually so I could drop them at any time. I dropped The 100 for a while and I think I'll be dropping JTV soon.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
I will miss this epicness forever

» Bella
Old 03-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
This is why I'm not watching Riverdale even though I'm kinda curious about it But I think I'm done with teen shows.
I watched the first two eps bc of peer pressure and found it quite mediocre. I couldn't with the try hard pop culture references and the bad acting. The writing is nothing to write home about either. Every time anybody says something, I'm like, who the fck talks like that?

Coming to the characters themselves, I got pretty much what I was expecting, except ironically enough, Archie doesn't even seem like a main character with his boring music drama. Veronica is not only boring, she's also annoying, and Christ, the cringe is real whenever she tries too hard to make a pop culture reference. It literally takes you out of the scene. Kevin is your token gay. I hated betty in the beginning, but she turned out to be interesting enough. Still dc about her. Jughead is literally the only good thing about this show. Cole Sprouse legit nailed the role.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Josie and the pussycats, they need to be written off this show. Idek what purpose she has beyond singing random songs and being mean to Archie. He might not be a great guy, but Christ I can't with Josie's self entitled superior behaviour, insulting him without any reason.

Long story short, don't watch this lumpy mess.

Last edited by Rapunzel; 03-11-2017 at 08:48 AM
Old 03-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie survived

How did Bonnie break Kais spell after all this talkabout there being no possibility to do it? That's the question I would ask those writers instead of asking five times about the possibility of a spnofff which won't happen anyways.

Like Stefan gave Damon the cure but how did he know that Bonnie would break the spell or did he just expect her to die while trying to push away the hellfire?
Although he told Elena that she should tell Caroline he will love her forever whenever she wakes up.
So basically there was also the possibility that Bonnie wouldn't have been able to break the spell, Damon grows old and maybe wouldn't have been able to see Elena at all because he could have died before BONNIE... that would have been the best ending.

The Bennett line scene was the best although I missed Emily (but i read in one of the interviews Bianca was not available) and I would have prefered Lucy by Bonnies other side instead of the bennett witch from this seasons flashbacks.

Also @ Tikis Granddad

Still can't believe Caro and Alaric opened a school for supernaturals. They are not qualified imo.
Meh at the KC fanservice, also vampires can compel themselves money everywhere.

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 03-11-2017 at 09:50 AM
Old 03-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by othfan1980 (View Post)
Anyone trying to shift or blame is living in gaga land. Stelena ended a long time ago and we had stefan marry caroline 1 episode ago. Anyone thinking Stefan, alive or dead, was going to reunite with elena was living in ga ga land and would have been completely unrealistic.
JP tried to shift the blame to Nina not being able to return for more than an episode. No one is disputing Stelena ending romantically from seasons ago. However, that romance was the core of the show and that relationship goes far deeper than that.

What would have been realistic was a proper build-up. Regardless of who she ended up with. That her ending up with Damon didn't negate her love for Stefan. I think it would have been more realistic for her to realize that she was in love with both of them (despite what each fanbase chooses to believe, I believe she loved them both) and that DE could be something beautiful and rise out of a shared love for Stefan. The fact that Stefan had to die for DE to be an applicable endgame is ridiculous. Both brothers were equally to blame for deaths and both had to atone for their sins.

What is realistic with this show is that Stefan is once again the better brother because he is willing to sacrifice everything for everyone. Damon seems to only make sacrifices when prompted, or when it suits him. For Stefan to have to explain that Damon is the better man is also ridiculous. If Damon is better for Elena, shouldn't that go unsaid? Shouldn't Elena know that and why should Stefan have to explain/convince/remind Elena of that?

This show proved that above all, even though they aren't endgame, Stefan and Elena were soulmates. They understood and loved each other on a level no one else could measure. I can be at peace with that.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:00 PM
MST Manager

The only show I watch currently on The CW is Reign, and that is ending this season too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Thanks.