Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
How is Bonnie (Kat Graham) reacting to Kai's return?

Kai gets his ultimate revenge on Bonnie in such terrible and cruel emotional ways that her life is going to be forever changed.
Rest of the interview is here: 'The Vampire Diaries' EP Julie Plec on Nina Dobrev's Exit: "We Leaned Into the Grief" - The Hollywood Reporter

Oh-oh
Old 05-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder if Pedowitz would make a comment like that if he didn't know that both Ian and Paul had signed on for at least two years?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
That awkward moment when the majority of your viewership hates the new main couple of the show and could honestly not give two craps about it.
That awkward moment when the Spoilers thread has got so caught up in its own discourse that it can no longer discern either the general audience's feelings or the show's prospects.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by london grammar (View Post)
Kat was on the View and apparently they showed a clip? I'm trying to find it.

Damon is talking to Bonnie and Damon said that Jo was dead? Hmm. Unless they change it.
I saw the video on Tumblr. I haven't found it anywhere else. It can be viewed here on Tumblr.

Damon definitely says that Jo is dead. It was actually kind of cute how relieved Damon was that Bonnie was safe. If Damon wasn't so obsessed with Elena and a douche most of the time, I could ship Bamon.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsobelChase (View Post)
Damon definitely says that Jo is dead. It was actually kind of cute how relieved Damon was that Bonnie was safe. If Damon wasn't so obsessed with Elena and a douche most of the time, I could ship Bamon.
I think that the "obsessed with Elena" part kinda has to end at some point during next season considering she's dead or not coming back. As for the douche part though, that's sorta been a constant throughout the series.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As Lily tries to drive a wedge between the Salvatore brothers, we’ll still hold onto hope that Stefan and Caroline’s love story is strong enough to survive.
Just faceplam, faceplam, and one more just because.....
Old 05-14-2015, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Elena is physically ok, but won't wake up? Damn. Everytime I read a spoiler that makes the Sleeping Beauty spoiler less likely, another spoiler comes out that makes it more likely....
Old 05-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Elena is physically ok, but won't wake up? Damn. Everytime I read a spoiler that makes the Sleeping Beauty spoiler less likely, another spoiler comes out that makes it more likely....
Yeah, I really hoped they would stay away from that particular brand of cheese. Still hoping they'll find another final outcome...
Old 05-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Yeah, I really hoped they would stay away from that particular brand of cheese. Still hoping they'll find another final outcome...
I think they're too scared to let Stelena/Delena rest. So they repeat again she's their true love, everyone knows the possibility of endgame is still there etc. (While Bonnie and Caroline can get killed off in the finale episode where sleeping beauty wakes up).

Still, the worst thing is Alaric losing wife and babys but rather dreaming of a box training with Elena. I will never ever get over that one. But I hope we at least see Damon somehow reaching out to Alaric in the hospital.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
The CW Announces 2015 Fall Schedule | Spoilers

Oh I needed a good laugh. If this show lasts longer than Buffy, I give up on TV.
I will cry if that happens.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsobelChase (View Post)
Yeah, I do find Damon more tolerable when he is around Bonnie, but I don't think Bamon will happen anyway. I think I remember both Ian and Kat saying recently that they didn't really see a romance happening or something. And since they were all pro-ship before(I think? I don't really keep up with this stuff..) then I'm guessing they know the future of their characters better now.

I'm finding it really gross that Jo is apparently dead, that Alaric lost his wife(essentially) and his children last episode, and yet this episode is obviously going to be all about Elena. I mean, I completely think she deserves a goodbye episode, as cheesy as it'll be..but everything feels soooo rushed. I didn't even like Jo very much, but I feel like her death deserves a better send-off than being completely overshadowed by coma Elena.

~Katie~
Old 05-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Yeah, I do find Damon more tolerable when he is around Bonnie, but I don't think Bamon will happen anyway. I think I remember both Ian and Kat saying recently that they didn't really see a romance happening or something. And since they were all pro-ship before(I think? I don't really keep up with this stuff..) then I'm guessing they know the future of their characters better now.
It may be that they are aware of an evil!Damon arc (or maybe I should just say more!evil!Damon?) coming up in season 7 and how that won't exactly be conductive of romance between them. I am unsure of how extended forecasts the actors are able to make. I mean, from what I can tell the scripts aren't written yet.

My gut feeling is actually that there will be a Bamon fling at some point in season 7.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm starting to think that maybe they shot several endings to avoid potential leaks and they can still choose which one to air tonight according to which one actually leaked...They used to do that for Gossip Girl, right ?

I don't know if I'm making sense

Icon: Flora
Old 05-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

This really makes it sound like this sleeping beauty thing is true. i was hoping it wouldn't be.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Boring webclip.

Then again it's not many hours until the episode.