Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't really seen her as a Vampire, did watch a fue clips with her and Stefan from season 5, when they had that dreamlife, and kept myself updated from time to time, with people whjat happened. But from what I can tell, it wasn't good, and that is when things changed.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow the finale was underwhelming.
Old 05-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonydee (View Post)
As long as Bonnie alive I'm good don't care how also
I think the main four sign a contract for 4 years that why the CW Network president said
the show can go on as long as supernatural.

And the writers just like trying to kill Bonnie in every episode the girl got be sick of taking
Damon blood every week.

I am glad we don't have to see Damon man pain.
Actually all the returning actors only signed on for one year wether that means they will resign next year if they are renewed remains to be seen.

Pairings aside this show was really good up to season 4 once they lost the originals the show became boring and stale and started to focus to much on pairings. Season 5&6 were just all over the place. I will watch this season Unfortunitly I haven't had a chance since episode 3 if I like where it is by the end I will watch S7. As for the comments that it could go as long as supernatural (that I doubt) he is being optimistic and isn't because he has anyone tied down this is so he can reassure fans that it could keep going without Nina.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wasn't this suppose to be about Elena torn between Stefan and Damon? Instead she was with Stefan the first seasons, and then with Damon suddenly she wasn't torn anymore? If I understand it correctly. I like what Elena and Stefan brought out in each other.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 05-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowingJemily (View Post)
Wasn't this suppose to be about Elena torn between Stefan and Damon? Instead she was with Stefan the first seasons, and then with Damon suddenly she wasn't torn anymore? If I understand it correctly. I like what Elena and Stefan brought out in each other.
I think it was always kinda there it was very sudle when she was with stefan there was always a underline attraction to damon since half through season 1 and when she was with damon that thing with her and stefan never really went away and although i still have like 15 episodes to get through before i get to the finale i think what the show basically was trying to do is say that she loved both boys as she said she had two great loves we can debate all year about which one was epic or whatever DE vs SE but at the end of the day she loved them both and i think she struggled with who she should be with and what life was meant to live throughout the six years not really being a fan of either couple i can see that she loved both and she struggled with who she should be with at times. With that said by the time we got to six i do think that struggle was over but for most of the series that struggle was shown (i just think the DE and SE fans chose to ignore it)

Last edited by samantha24; 05-15-2015 at 02:21 PM
Old 05-15-2015, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know. I only watched the first two seasons. Never seen her with Damon, except last night. So I can't say. I can only speak about Stelena. But its just what I read, that it seemed like she wasn't torn anymore, and that is what she was suppose to be. But I don't know. I don't doubt she loved both guys. I think she always will. Like she said last night. Yes I made one exception and watched last night for Nina's last episode. But that was it.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

We're overdue for a new thread.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe the title should be something from Elena or last night.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay I will start it
Old 05-16-2015, 02:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowingJemily (View Post)
I don't know. I only watched the first two seasons. Never seen her with Damon, except last night. So I can't say. I can only speak about Stelena. But its just what I read, that it seemed like she wasn't torn anymore, and that is what she was suppose to be. But I don't know. I don't doubt she loved both guys. I think she always will. Like she said last night. Yes I made one exception and watched last night for Nina's last episode. But that was it.
I would watch it before you decide I think she was torn the first few seasons but now everyone seems over it the problem with basing an opinion on what you read is DE see it one way and SE fans see it another way and the truth is somewhere in between.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread