Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do they really want ALL the actors to leave? Maybe they think they can start a new with new actors
Old 05-14-2015, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

^^^^ That might have worked a few years ago... but no-one is interested in the brothers relationship at this point. Damon is like the least believable big brother ever, douche-face that he is
Old 05-14-2015, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

I actually think Ian would be willing to stay. He's 37 this year and must recognize he is no great talent. Job security is important when you are getting older and looks are fading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
First you are just tying to be rude i made a comment on what i thought from my POV if you don't agree that is fine but insulting people or saying it makes no sense is based on what you want to see. There is no obvious she never named any couple she was talking in general about a couple so it could be any couple that they want to write for and put together the fact that feel it necessary knock anyone down because they have another opinion is just really sad it could be a lot of couples they are thinking of there are other characters on the show besides caroline and stefan
Actually she is talking about SC. There is no way we can interpret it as her talking about Bamon.

Last edited by posterity; 05-14-2015 at 06:34 AM
Old 05-14-2015, 07:16 AM
New Fan

I am going to stay and support the remaining cast
It seam to me that the network won't them on the air
for the next 4years they are counting on Bonnie &Caroline never leaving ha ha.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-14-2015, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Going from this.. I don't think Nina will return, even for the series finale.

Is The Vampire Diaries Going to Kill Elena? Julie Plec, Nina Dobrev and Michael Trevino Weigh In | E! Online

Quote:
"Well…," Plec tells E! News with a laugh when asked if Elena was going to die. "I don't know how to answer that without either hinting a yes or hinting a no. I'll just say that we're very happy with the choice we made about how to handle her character's departure. We'll see if everyone agrees."
Trevino reveals that no matter if Elena lives or dies, her exit will be permanent (unlike his, which Plec and Trevino both told us is not so permanent).
"It's an end note for sure," Trevino tells E! News. "It's a big period at the end of the sentence, if you will. It's beautiful. As we know, Nina Dobrev is leaving our show so we put a stamp of an ending there for our beloved Elena."
And no matter how you feel about Dobrev leaving, Trevino promises it will be a satisfying way to say goodbye to her character.
"They did a beautiful job with her send off," Trevino says. "I wouldn't necessarily call it a cliffhanger, but it definitely is a, ‘where do we go from here?' You're going to be asking yourself, what is season seven going to be about? It's mysterious in a way."
Quote:
"We always knew how it was going to go, but we just didn't know at what point," Plec says. "We were still talking about whether we'd be able to move that into season seven or not. We definitely knew the ending."
And that ending for Elena's story doesn't change the series ending idea Plec has always said that she and executive producer Kevin Williamson had planned from the start.
"That particular pitch got adjusted after we got rid of the Other Side," Plec says. "But the spirit of what our intentions for that pitch were is still very much alive. It will be in a different form but the same idea behind it. In other words, there were ghosts involved in our final pitch and now we can't have ghosts anymore. Every time I tell someone what the ending of the series is, I start to cry. It's like a Pavlovian response, I get choked up pitching it to other people. I feel pretty good about it."
Old 05-14-2015, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
As Lily tries to drive a wedge between the Salvatore brothers, we’ll still hold onto hope that Stefan and Caroline’s love story is strong enough to survive.
The CW Announces 2015 Fall Schedule | Spoilers

Oh I needed a good laugh. If this show lasts longer than Buffy, I give up on TV.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Ugh ARE... they kidding me? Well I guess they are really that desperate to have a "main couple " on this show..... Yeah good Luck with that.

Their friendship got ruined and making them suddenly romantic isn't going to change that.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

I don't get why Lily wants to put a wedge between her sons.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

So I see JP snuck the drugs she's taking into the CW's mouth because to compare this show to Supernatural is laughable. For one, SPN still has their full main cast from day one. Already failed the comparison.

Quote:
Ugh ARE... they kidding me? Well I guess they are really that desperate to have a "main couple " on this show..... Yeah good Luck with that.

Their friendship got ruined and making them suddenly romantic isn't going to change that.
That awkward moment when the majority of your viewership hates the new main couple of the show and could honestly not give two craps about it.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

In the past few seasons this show has been centred around Damon, but people primarily care for his relationship with Elena. If he start dating other girls, they could lose interest in him.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:20 AM
New Fan

I don't think Candies know any thing and the writers have not said any thing about a main couple
Old 05-14-2015, 10:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Pedowitz has "great confidence" that #TVD will continue on for years to come
reading this ruined my day.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
reading this ruined my day.
You never know.. it could get cancelled if the ratings continue to tank.

Lol Jp. Saying steroline are potentially going to be the main couple followed by Elena is Stefans true love. Way to go.

Last edited by Vikram Phalange; 05-14-2015 at 11:20 AM
Old 05-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat was on the View and apparently they showed a clip? I'm trying to find it.

Damon is talking to Bonnie and Damon said that Jo was dead? Hmm. Unless they change it.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread