Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

T7S J/H Spoilers & Specs #33: Even the writers on dope won't demolish our hope.

That '70s Show Jackie/Hyde Spoilers & Specs Thread #33

Episode Schedule
#721: 2120 South Michigan Avenue April 27, 2005
#722: 2000 Light Years From Home May 4, 2005
#723: Take It Or Leave It May 11, 2005
#724: Short And Curlies May 18, 2005
#725: Till The Next Goodbye May 18, 2005

#721: 2120 South Michigan Avenue

Spoilers:
(read them here)
(some more here)
(and more here too)

Guest Stars:
Luke WILSON as Casey

#722: 2000 Light Years From Home

Spoilers: Courtesy of jbshmdfb
Kelso and Angie breaking up. Angie getting a promotion... (read complete posts)

Guest Stars:
Megalyn ECHIKUNWOKE as Angie Barnett
Chris ELLIOT as High School Counselor
Tim REID as William Barnett

#723: Take It Or Leave It

Spoilers: Courtesy of Sophie and Darbi
Relationship drama abound... (read posts here...and here)

Guest Stars:
Bret HARRISON as Charlie

#724: Short And Curlies

Spoilers: Courtesy of Katie
Continuation from week before... (full spoilers here)

Guest Stars:
Bret HARRISON as Charlie

#725: Till The Next Goodbye (season finale)

Spoilers: Courtesy of jbshmdfb
Red catches the gang in the 360 and they have a scene similar to when Eric was high in season 1 and the wall is moving except this time it's all 4 guys and there is special effects. Red punishes Eric by saying "I can't think of any worse punishment than letting you go to Africa". Red tells Eric "I love you" and they hug. Donna and Eric have a top of the Vista Cruiser scene and are still very much together.

Jackie bosses Kelso to bring her to Chicago. She doesn't get out of the car once there because she is depressed about not knowing anyone there. Kelso says "Do you want me to stay with you for awhile?". She says "It's like you are a mind reader. Tell me what I want next." He says "A burger served by someone who is born in America". She says "That's it" all happy and in the second take she hugs him.

When Kelso is back in Point Place after the Chicago ride he explains to the gang that Jackie is miserable. Donna says it explains why she called 4 times at her house, 3 times to say her outfit sucks. Kitty comes down the stairs saying she never realized when Jackie was living in Point Place how boring she really was but after 2 hours on the phone with her now she knows. She tells Eric that Jackie wants to talk to him which shocks Hyde. The phone call is hilarious. Jackie tells how she is sad not to be there for his goodbye and how special he is to her and he thinks she has a gun to her head. Then we only see Eric's side of the conversation. He says "You want to tell him how much you love him, miss him but you two didn't end on good terms?". He is looking at Hyde then screams "Dad, phone for you!".

Leo asks Hyde why he is so depressed but Hyde denies being depressed. Leo asks where "Loud Girl" is. Hyde says Chicago. Leo says "No wonder you are so depressed you love "Loud Girl" and she is in Chicago". Hyde says "Yeah maybe I do but the only reason I am admitting to it is I know you are going to forget". He asks Leo if he wants to work together like the old Fotohut days and run the store while he goes to Chicago. There, Jackie is reading a mag and she looks not that excited. Hyde knocks on the door, she says come in. She is wearing an unusual dress but Hyde ignores it. She asks why he is here and he starts to explain but she tries to get him away. At that moment Kelso opens the door wearing only a towel with a bucket of ice in his hands. He doesn't see Hyde who is behind the door. He then says "Jackie I checked. No one saw us doing it from the parking lot". He then sees Hyde and drops the ice. Hyde says "You are dead" and tries to get Kelso but only gets his towel and we see Kelso running naked and the audience coudn't stop laughing. First take ended with Kelso running after what Hyde said. Second take Hyde turned around and he and Jackie stared at each other.

Kelso and Jackie are the only one not there for Eric's goodbye. That is how Kelso got to Jackie before Hyde because Hyde wanted to be there for Eric leaving.

At the end of the eppy, Kelso is going door to door to find somewhere to hide or to cover himself. He enters in a room with two girls and you think he is gonna do a Kelso thing but ends up coming out wearing one of their dresses (not one that they were wearing) and leaving after that. It is fast speed and there is a music.

(additional stuff ~ Courtesy of Sophie and Darbi)
(more ~ Courtesy of RedsFoot)

Guest Stars:
Bret HARRISON as Charlie

That '70s Show returns next season.

Remember to read and understand the Supplemental Rules For The Spoilers Boards.

Previous threads
#32: Will these soulmates survive the hiatus?
#31: Will Kelso come out of this alive?
#30: It's all about the bucket!
#29: We wish we were dead.
#28: Spoilers...where are the spoilers?! The nails are gone!
#27: We're rapidly running out of fingernails.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Blegh. The show is in it for the money and they are all whores. Free money. Only one stipulation...you can't give a **** about what happens to your character.

WHEE.

Topher done good by leaving.

Okay, lol, ray of sunshine is leaving now. Surry.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalene
Blegh. The show is in it for the money and they are all whores. Free money. Only one stipulation...you can't give a **** about what happens to your character.

WHEE.

Topher done good by leaving.

Okay, lol, ray of sunshine is leaving now. Surry.
Aahhahaah so funny, Luci! AND so sad...I suppose.

Thank you, Felicity!

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 04-26-2005, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

The title reminds of the famous Johnny Cochran line, "If it doesn't fit...you must a quit.

You know, the more I think about Mila's comment, the more I think she was probably just being silly...that it really didn't mean anything.

Hopeful much?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 04-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Addicted Fan

The title was my idea, sweetie...and NO, YOU'RE NOT JUST HOPEFUL...I hope..ahahhahah

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 04-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VU&NICO
The title was my idea, sweetie...and NO, YOU'RE NOT JUST HOPEFUL...I hope..ahahhahah

Morning, lover. Yeah, I checked the last thread...good title suggestion.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 04-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
The title reminds of the famous Johnny Cochran line, "If it doesn't fit...you must a quit.

You know, the more I think about Mila's comment, the more I think she was probably just being silly...that it really didn't mean anything.

Hopeful much?
That's the positive spirit there Darbi. And like Jen C said, even if the worst did happen, they can not keep Jackie and Hyde apart. It would be unfathomable!
Old 04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo
That's the positive spirit there Darbi. And like Jen C said, even if the worst did happen, they can not keep Jackie and Hyde apart. It would be unfathomable!
The keeping apart I'm not worried about, it's the filth, mud and heaping pile of poo they've been and more than likely will contine to be dragged through that I'm worried about.

Somebody remind me why I this couple, because I'm slowly but surely losing my mojo for them. Pweeeze help!

Old 04-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
The keeping apart I'm not worried about, it's the filth, mud and heaping pile of poo they've been and more than likely will contine to be dragged through that I'm worried about.

Somebody remind me why I this couple, because I'm slowly but surely losing my mojo for them. Pweeeze help!

You love them because they are so right together. Their chemistry and ability to show affection towards each other (when allowed) is so natural and such a right fit.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:20 PM
New Fan

OT-Fanfiction Site

I am sorry to interrupt the speculating but does anyone here happen to know what happened to the That 70's Fanfiction Site that has the following link? http://www.dreamofme.net/70sfic/index.php
I have not been able to get into it since the weekend.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You love them because they are so right together. Their chemistry and ability to show affection towards each other (when allowed) is so natural and such a right fit.
*sniff* Okay, that helps. A little.

minutia, we have no idea. Sorry.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You're so right, Viggo...basically it's the chemistry between them that keep us watching the show. But, you know, there's a limit to patience...next season I don't want them together only, I DEMAND IT. One entire season without Kelso and Eric, with only one couple left...and what? Shall we have to wait for a reconciliation, when they could easily be together without problems? It's so damn frustrating, believe me...I KNOW they will be together IN THE END, but must we wait for the finale to see them happy? ARGHHHHH....If I find those writers, I'll give them some "Stephen King's MISERY cure"...

Don't dream it...be it
Old 04-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VU&NICO
You're so right, Viggo...basically it's the chemistry between them that keep us watching the show. But, you know, there's a limit to patience...next season I don't want them together only, I DEMAND IT. One entire season without Kelso and Eric, with only one couple left...and what? Shall we have to wait for a reconciliation, when they could easily be together without problems? It's so damn frustrating, believe me...I KNOW they will be together IN THE END, but must we wait for the finale to see them happy? ARGHHHHH....If I find those writers, I'll give them some "Stephen King's MISERY cure"...
Woo, woo, woo...lover. Here, let momma make it better for you.

Better?
Old 04-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah...I'm feeling better now...

Don't dream it...be it
Old 04-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my God...how fun is this title?! I mean...it RHYMES!!!

I'm going to make up a tune to go along with it so I can sing when I see it.
And show me that you love me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread