Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2005, 05:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

T7S J/H Spoilers & Specs #29: We wish we were dead.

That '70s Show Jackie/Hyde Spoilers & Specs Thread #29

Episode Schedule
#720: Gimme Shelter March 30, 2005
#721: 2120 South Michigan Avenue
#722: 2000 Light Years From Home
#723: Take It Or Leave It
#724: Short And Curlies
#725: Untitled

#720: Gimme Shelter

Spoilers: Courtesy of Alex
The episode begins with the gang coming back... (read complete post)

Guest Stars:
Jim RASH as Fenton

#721: 2120 South Michigan Avenue

Spoilers:
(read them here)
(some more here)
(and more here too)

Guest Stars:
Luke WILSON as Casey

#722: 2000 Light Years From Home

Spoilers: Courtesy of jbshmdfb
Kelso and Angie breaking up. Angie getting a promotion... (read complete posts)

Guest Stars:
Megalyn ECHIKUNWOKE as Angie Barnett
Chris ELLIOT as High School Counselor
Tim REID as William Barnett

#723: Take It Or Leave It

Spoilers: Courtesy of Sophie and Darbi
Relationship drama abound... (read posts here...and here)

#724: Short And Curlies

Spoilers: Courtesy of Katie.

Continuation from week before...

(full spoilers here)

#725: Untitiled

Spoilers: Courtesy of jbshmdfb

"hyde tells leo he loves jackie and gives him the store so that he can go to chicago to be with her. only when he gets there he finds her right after she slept with kelso."

Everyone please e-mail them your disappointment at: mail@that70sshow.com
(Please remember to be respectful and civil, we're not trying to flame them...just letting them know that this is not helping their stability for an eighth season.)

Remember to read and understand the Supplemental Rules For The Spoilers Boards.

Previous thread.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by Magdalene; 03-25-2005 at 05:58 AM
Old 03-25-2005, 05:11 AM
Addicted Fan

This episode is still untitled? well, since every episode has a Rolling Stones song title, it should be...BITCH (from Sticky Fingers, 1971).
Old 03-25-2005, 05:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VU&NICO
This episode is still untitled? well, since every episode has a Rolling Stones song title, it should be...BITCH (from Sticky Fingers, 1971).
You are so right.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Damn straight.

Or...
"Already Over Me"
"Always Suffering"
"Had It With You"
"Hearts For Sale"
"Look What You've Done"
"Mean Disposition"
"Not The Way To Go"
"Nothing From Nothing"
"She's So Cold"
"Sad Day"
"Sad Sad Sad"

...there's more but I think you get the point.

Old 03-25-2005, 05:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalene
Damn straight.

Or...
"Already Over Me"
"Always Suffering"
"Had It With You"
"Hearts For Sale"
"Look What You've Done"
"Mean Disposition"
"Not The Way To Go"
"Nothing From Nothing"
"She's So Cold"
"Sad Day"
"Sad Sad Sad"

...there's more but I think you get the point.
Yeah...sadly I get the point.

These two David Bowie lines say it all:

all the nightmares came today
and it looks like they're here to stay
Old 03-25-2005, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalene
Done.

This sucks.Those writers are just
Old 03-25-2005, 05:45 AM
New Fan

To anyone thinking of emailing the writers, please don't be abusive because it might end up backfiring on us; ie they might have a storyline planned out that ends up with J/H somehow reconciling, but because of some spiteful emails they might change their minds. I'm not saying don't express your disapointment, but please try to be civil about it.

On another note, what exactly happened? Did they actually show Kelso and Jackie "getting it on" or was it one of those "left to our imagination" deals that J/K actually slept together? Also was it definately established that J/K are back together or was it played out as a spur of the moment thing and that Jackie still wants to be with Hyde, or does it seem that she's comletely over Hyde and is into Kelso now? Were Kelso and Jackie together and naked/half dressed in Jackie's bed when Hyde came over? Did Jackie look upset that she slept with Kelso and might hurt Hyde's feelings if he found out about them or did she look afraid that Hyde might hurt Kelso if he found out?

Finally what was the cliff-hanger? Was it "will Hyde find out about Jackie/Kelso", or was it about Eric/Donna or something else? Sorry for all the questions but I'd just like to know all the details before I write my own email to the writers. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I´m just so pissed right now!!!! I hate the writers! How can they be so stupid?

****, I've made a TRIANGLE!

Old 03-25-2005, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_fan
To anyone thinking of emailing the writers, please don't be abusive because it might end up backfiring on us; ie they might have a storyline planned out that ends up with J/H somehow reconciling, but because of some spiteful emails they might change their minds. I'm not saying don't express your disapointment, but please try to be civil about it.

On another note, what exactly happened? Did they actually show Kelso and Jackie "getting it on" or was it one of those "left to our imagination" deals that J/K actually slept together? Also was it definately established that J/K are back together or was it played out as a spur of the moment thing and that Jackie still wants to be with Hyde, or does it seem that she's comletely over Hyde and is into Kelso now? Were Kelso and Jackie together and naked/half dressed in Jackie's bed when Hyde came over? Did Jackie look upset that she slept with Kelso and might hurt Hyde's feelings if he found out about them or did she look afraid that Hyde might hurt Kelso if he found out?

Finally what was the cliff-hanger? Was it "will Hyde find out about Jackie/Kelso", or was it about Eric/Donna or something else? Sorry for all the questions but I'd just like to know all the details before I write my own email to the writers. Thanks.

Yes, I thought about it too...BUT...J/H somehow reconciling...HOW? Only if she didn't sleep with Kelso...so maybe the episode is not that clear about it...I HOPE SO.
"THEY MIGHT HAVE A STORYLINE PLANNED OUT"...Jackie told Hyde "YOU'RE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF MY LIFE" or something like that, and the next episode she lets Kelso console her....well do you STILL think the writers are actually ABLE to plan a good storyline? WHO LIVES BY HOPE WILL DIE BY HUNGER.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

awww, i wish i never came over here to read stupid, stupid spoilers!
Old 03-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalene.
Done.

A friend attended the taping last night (the 24th) and has revealed the storyline between Jackie and Kelso. I am very disappionted with this outcome. All I can think is why? What is the point? Jackie and Hyde are by far the best thing to happen to the show in recent years, Mila and Danny's chemistry is undeniable and the characters have so much potential for great storylines, if only given a chance.

Seriously, you should rethink about the finale, or risk losing many, many viewers. Both Topher's and Ashton's fans are already drifting away from the show, if you go ahead with this storyline then you will lose a heck of alot more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

So was that ok? I hope so, it took long enough...
Old 03-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey, my 100th post!!
I so hope that they will have a storyline planned out, 'cause J/H belongs together!

****, I've made a TRIANGLE!

Old 03-25-2005, 05:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_fan

I was thinking of that as well. I stuck with just guilt-tripping them in mine...

Even if they DO have a J/H ending in mind for next year, this whole...Hyde cheats on Jackie...Jackie cheating on Hyde thing is...really...not cool.

Eugh.

Old 03-25-2005, 06:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcherry
Done.

A friend attended the taping last night (the 24th) and has revealed the storyline between Jackie and Kelso. I am very disappionted with this outcome. All I can think is why? What is the point? Jackie and Hyde are by far the best thing to happen to the show in recent years, Mila and Danny's chemistry is undeniable and the characters have so much potential for great storylines, if only given a chance.

Seriously, you should rethink about the finale, or risk losing many, many viewers. Both Topher's and Ashton's fans are already drifting away from the show, if you go ahead with this storyline then you will lose a heck of alot more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

So was that ok? I hope so, it took long enough...

Yes, YOURS was ok...but girls, you should have stopped me...you know, I'm a guy, I'm Italian...I actually used the stink and molotov bombs... I just won't show you what I wrote.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, YOURS was ok...but girls, you should have stopped me...you know, I'm a guy, I'm Italian...I actually used the stink and molotov bombs... I just won't show you what I wrote.

Aw. I'm sure whatever you had...you made sure to get the point across. Heh.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread