Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanx 4 the spoilers, that could be the start of the whole jackie situation thing that we red about!
Old 02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo
I wouldn't worry too much about Hyde being a little indifferent about Jackie wanting a party. He's not sentimental and doesn't care about things like that. And from Jackie's attitude at the end of the episode, it seems she's ok with him like that. Anyway, after last night's episode, there shouldn't be any doubt how much Hyde loves Jackie.
Oh, I'm sure he loves her. But maybe the indifference in this is the root of the "Jackie situation."
Old 02-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Thx for the spoilers Luci and Posh. Sounds like a pretty funny episode. And Fenton! Flirting with Red... Genius.

As far as Hyde being insensitive to Jackie wanting everyone to come to her graduation party...eh, that's just Hyde being Hyde. But it looked like Jackie was pretty happy by the end of the episode regardless so...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 02-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

On Wednesday March 16 at 8:00, Fox will air a repeat of Beast of Burden (7-4).. so no new episode that night.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Ian for keeping us up to date.

Random thought:

I wish we had a white background in the '70's forum, because I like how my blue sig is all bright and pretty.

Huh.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 02-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi

Random thought:

I wish we had a white background in the '70's forum, because I like how my blue sig is all bright and pretty.

Huh.

Thanks to all for the spoilers!

Well, all I can say is Jackie might as well get used to him being an insensitive brute........those kind of guys do not change! (I know this for fact ) They mellow a bit with old age......oh say around.....46 or so She just doesn't get it......she thinks she's going to have this party where she wears a tiara and everyone kisses her feet. When is she going to wake up and smell the feet!?
Old 02-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I think, once you get down to it, she just wants people to be there to celebrate the milestone with her.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airie75
I think, once you get down to it, she just wants people to be there to celebrate the milestone with her.
Yeah, see I would think they would. I mean, I know it's Jackie and everything, but she's already dumped the cheerleading squad, and besides that who would go?

P.S. Is Jackie rich again? The whole dad-in-jail situation seems to disappeared...
Old 02-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by space_cowgirl
Yeah, see I would think they would. I mean, I know it's Jackie and everything, but she's already dumped the cheerleading squad, and besides that who would go?

P.S. Is Jackie rich again? The whole dad-in-jail situation seems to disappeared...

Aire, yeah, that's what I was thinking. She just wanted her friends there to celebrate with her. (even though this graduation should have taken place last season but that's just another one of the many mistakes or things the writers let fall to the way side...and this is a really long sentence so I'm going to stop...)

And yeah, what did happen to the dad-in-prison storyline. She hasnt' mentioned her dad since S5. Weird.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
And yeah, what did happen to the dad-in-prison storyline. She hasnt' mentioned her dad since S5. Weird.
She's in denial about it, judging from ep 702, you know the one where she says that her dad is away in the jungle bringing freedom to the grateful natives and the circle scene at the end of the epi where Jackie says "... my dad's in pri... err I mean 'Nativeland'" or something to that effect.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think there's a problem with her wanting her friends (not to mention her boyfriend) to come to her graduation party. It's not like she read a Cosmo and decided to throw a party to celebrate herself.

'Cause she already did that.

You would think Hyde would *want* to attend since no one else is coming...that stupid boy. ;p

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

I don't think she's being demanding at all. I'm actually kind of shocked at everybody, especially Hyde (first of all, because he should just plain care, and second because...you dumbass, haven't you lost her enough times already?! ) not caring. I know how she feels, and...she's a better person than me for letting it slide as soon and as easily as she did.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone I am back from the taping and ya know what... there is no Jackie situation in that one so that could happen in the Charlie eppy or not at all. And with the show tonight I think Donna will be the one out with another guy. Here is a short report ( I will give more details when I get home) :

Off screen stuff. Nothing Danny/Mila to report. They were barely on. It was a mutli storyline episode. Well actually I guess if you count them having to be interrupted in a conversion by the director so that they could move along, than I guess that could be it. And also Ashton and Danny lifted their shirt to show something to Mila. Anyway, please do not post that anywhere. Signing stuff Topher signed stuff and pretty much everyone except Laura and Kurtwood. Wilmer said that the two guys leaving are very likely to guest star and that they are going for scandal and such next year to go out with a bang. And Fez will get a lot of action next season and the controversy stuff has to do with Fez. Seth Green and Luke Wilson are likely to do guest star next year and no new character to replace the ones leaving.

Storylines tonight : Kelso and Angie breaking up. Angie getting a promotion and basically she will do her dads job, so she is moving to milwakee. Hyde is poed about that (oh Danny had a blooper and he said the f word.. oh and also his little bro was there not on the show but afterwards). Until he finds out why and now the store is now his. Jackie is very excited about that saying she now owns a record place until Hyde corrects her saying he does and WB says no he does. Then Jackie says I own 1/3 of a record store. Main storyline and the explaination to where Eric will be next year. The answer.... Africa. Red spent all his(Eric) college money on his shop so Eric couldnt pay for it unless he went to teacher poor kids in Africa. Donna is poed and it ended with Bob throwing Eric out after Donna told him to leave her room. I know this is like not making much sense but I am in a hurry. Any questions... ya have 10 mins

editing well now ya have 25 mins

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 02-26-2005 at 01:02 AM
Old 02-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

...Africa?
Old 02-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airie75
...Africa?
Yep.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread