Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Do we know for sure that Jackie and Kelso sleep together? I know the script makes us assume this, but have we any word that they 'do' for sure? I mean I cannot see Jackie sleeping with Kelso I just can't. And I can't see Kelso sleeping with her either. They don't like each other anymore and he knows she loves Hyde. I just can't see this happening.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowsGal
Do we know for sure that Jackie and Kelso sleep together? I know the script makes us assume this, but have we any word that they 'do' for sure? I mean I cannot see Jackie sleeping with Kelso I just can't. And I can't see Kelso sleeping with her either. They don't like each other anymore and he knows she loves Hyde. I just can't see this happening.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU.....that's what I strongly believe too...

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 04-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well... it's what they want us to assume over the summer.

No one knows for sure and we probably won't until the end of the summer. It is very plausible that it is just a twist in a crappy attempt to hold on to viewers. Yet, with these writers, no one knows for sure.

And on a side note: Tonight's episode is yet another perfect example of how utterly horrible their writing has become. Did you guys not see how rushed and pointless those scenes were? It was insane. It looked like pieces of different episodes sliced together. I understand the concept of different storylines, but for crying out loud at least make it look like one coherent episode. Eric was pretty funny, but that's because Topher has amazing facial expressions! Red was good too.

Every other character.... eww.

Old 04-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenC
Well... it's what they want us to assume over the summer.

No one knows for sure and we probably won't until the end of the summer. It is very plausible that it is just a twist in a crappy attempt to hold on to viewers. Yet, with these writers, no one knows for sure.

And on a side note: Tonight's episode is yet another perfect example of how utterly horrible their writing has become. Did you guys not see how rushed and pointless those scenes were? It was insane. It looked like pieces of different episodes sliced together. I understand the concept of different storylines, but for crying out loud at least make it look like one coherent episode. Eric was pretty funny, but that's because Topher has amazing facial expressions! Red was good too.

Every other character.... eww.
So I guess I don't have to download this eppie on the web...

Anyway, JenC, yes I noticed how bad the writing has become...and the acting...

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 04-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Not unless you like to watch recycled jokes, rushed storylines, Kitty go ga-ga over Casey Kelso, Jackie comment on how Kelso should have gotten the room because he's good looking ( ), and J/H sit next to each other looking like they just met.

*sigh*

Old 04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

It seems pretty sad, for sure...you know, they care about controversy and they can't see they're no longer able to write a good scene...double

About Jackie and Hyde...looking like they just met...yeah, I noticed that...since their reconciliation, Hyde (was Danny told to?) acted in a strange way..The car show episode is a perfect example...it's like he's just SOOOO bored to be there...and they look like strangers, you're right...like when she was sitting on his lap, can't remember the eppie title, well, he was as still as a statue...his behaviour is strange lately...Hyde or the actor himself?

Don't dream it...be it

Last edited by VU&NICO; 04-27-2005 at 07:07 PM
Old 04-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's like a little kid who has been let free in a candy shop and then tries to eat everything in sight because it looks good only to end up it because he's had too much too fast.

They have good ideas (sometimes) but they just can't seem to handle them properly. They can't address them, solve them, and move forward. Instead they wrap it up all sloppy and move on to another big storyline only make a big giant mess out of it and it out on the fans.

And yes, I agree with you guys even the actors have given up. If you're going to stay on the show, then at least put in some effort. Give fans who have given you seven years a bone. I wonder if they even realize how flat their characters have become.

Old 04-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Exactly...PUT IT SOME EFFORT...but they don't give a damn...

Don't dream it...be it
Old 04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VU&NICO
About Jackie and Hyde...looking like they just met...yeah, I noticed that...since their reconciliation, Hyde (was Danny told to?) acted in a strange way..The car show episode is a perfect example...it's like he's just SOOOO bored to be there...and they look like strangers, you're right...like when she was sitting on his lap, can't remember the eppie title, well, he was as still as a statue...his behaviour is strange lately...Hyde or the actor himself?
I thought it was me just being paranoid, but yeah I've noticed that too. He's all rigid around her. I think she's the same way though. It's sad to say but they look awkward around each other. Certainly much different from those little sides we saw in season five like the one in "Misty Mountain Hop" where they were kissing or something in the background. I'm not sure if it's just the actors who just want to punch in their lines and go orif it's the stage direction.

They're becoming like poor Donna and Eric where if you've just tuned in you would have no idea whether or not they were dating.

Old 04-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Addicted Fan

No no, you're not paranoid...they're rigid (in the car show episode, I think there was a SMALL gesture of affection from her, but THEN the desert)...they're so rigid that you wonder if they're a couple right now...and are we supposed to believe he LOVES her and he is the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in her life (like they say in future episodes)?
You're right...they were great in some season 5 episodes...when they were in the background, they always did something sweet...but even in season 6, like in MAN WITH MONEY...some sweet moments...THIS season I don't know..maybe at the beginning...but then they changed and I don't know either if they're TOLD to act like this.

Don't dream it...be it

Last edited by VU&NICO; 04-27-2005 at 07:27 PM
Old 04-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hardly. Had I not seen the show before I wouldn't have believed that at all. I saw more emotion from those little boys drooling over Donna in the gym than from J/H or anyone these days. These writers are just kidding themselves.

Zombies... that's what they are. Emotionless, bored zombies.

Anyway, with that I will conclude my rant fest for tonight. I'm off to bed because I'm tired and I have to write a huge paper tomorrow

Good night Nico and the rest of my beloved zennies!

Old 04-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Sweet dreams, Jen...see you!

Don't dream it...be it
Old 04-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalene
God. This is the most depressing thread ever.

I'm comfortable just avoiding how ****ed up everything and everyone involved with the show is and creating leetle fantasies in my head with how it should be. I think I've grown way past the whole cynical thing and in to delusion.

It is way much funner here. There's unicorns and everything.

Let's just....pretend some of season six and *all* of season seven never happened. Kind of like when Donna asked Eric to forget about the whole "love you" thing.

I guess ignorance IS bliss. Tra la la la la..... *skips off*
Actually, I say we just pretend it ends with TUF. 'Cause after that, the nurse thing and the other cliffhangers happen and that drags into/through s6 and...there's just really no way to avoid a mess once you get past TUF. It's nice, it ends with them realizing all they need is eachother! *bounce*

Anyway...unicorns? Are they the baby ones? Those are gold and shiny; I like them. Do they deal well with human contact?
Old 04-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airie75

Anyway...unicorns? Are they the baby ones? Those are gold and shiny; I like them. Do they deal well with human contact?

Very, very well. They're all types of unicorns here and they change to pretty colors. There's also the Xen Movie Theater which also has different rooms for different ratings. No charge, either.

It's wonnnnderful here. /happypills!Kitty

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Last night was a blah kind of episode but I also think that becaue J/H really weren't part of the storyline. I think next week's episode will be much better for J/H because it focuses on Angie leaving and Hyde not getting promoted by his dad.

Also, I'm sure many of you will flame me, but Danny is just not making himself appealing lately on the show. And I don't mean look wise because he's always hot. He's just so lifeless and it's getting annoying. Everyone in the cast (including Mila) at least make an effor to deliver lines enthusiastically. He's just going through the motions. Now I'm hoping that that will change next season when he and Mila have a lot more meatier things to deal with, but if he doesn't start "acting", I may prefer Jackie to be with someone else.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread