Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2014, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I am so sorry. I already apologized for my mistake before. I didn't check the previous thread.

Please forgive me.
It's totally fine! I never remember who posts anything, I get it wrong tons of times. I was just teasing Out of the Woods

Ready for that news release!!!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I don't think that would shock Katrina because we've seen him kiss the villainess before ad nauseum

Now if she kissed Belle, Emma, Snow, Charming, Regina, Robin or Hook (ok maybe not him because he has a colorful past) it would be shocking.
Maybe she takes turn kissing each one of them at a time.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

This thread is getting diiiirty.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
It does that sometimes.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Oh... this is nothing. Trust me. Considering some of the things we've talked about, this conversation is like the Disney channel
Old 10-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
Oh... this is nothing. Trust me. Considering some of the things we've talked about, this conversation is like the Disney channel
I know, right? lol Belleislove hasn't even turned the hose on us yet today...

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Maybe she takes turn kissing each one of them at a time.
I'm at a work pause and soon people will look at me for laughing out loud alone for this
Old 10-27-2014, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow the Snow Queen would sure get around if she kissed every character. I wonder if she would rank whose the best kisser
Old 10-27-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
Ready for that news release!!!!!
Nothing as of yet.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Wow the Snow Queen would sure get around if she kissed every character. I wonder if she would rank whose the best kisser
Now that's an episode I could get in to.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Now that's an episode I could get in to.
Especially if they all wore leather.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

What's that I hear?

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I didn't like it but I kind of understood it. Emotions hardly ever make sene, and certainly can't be controlled. Especially when you can't fidn a way to make sense of your situation. Regina , and yes it's mostly her own fault. Has been denied love again. She's never been happy really since her mom killed (ugh!! his name is stuck in my head!!) and now she has a chance to not only have Henry love her, but a new love in her life. It was taken, Regina knows deep down inside that it's not Emma. But her emotions are such a mess and instead of her reverting to the standard I'll kill and get my happiness she's resigned to do the right thing and save Marian. But she's hurt and angry so she's lashing out at Emma.

Is it right? No. I tihnk it's all emotion and no common sense. Regian needs a vent and Emma is it. Emma seemed to understand and allowed Regina to use her to unleash her hurt and anger. /
It's still nto right, but that's how I interpretted it. If it continued after this then I woudl want Emam to lash back and set her mind striaght.

does that make sense?
To the bolded part, I get that. I understand the Regina is hurt and it seems from her POV repetitive from the same family, so if the character needed to lash out I could live with it.

But what irks me the most is the need for Emma to beg Regina for her friendship! Emma doesn't need Regina to be her friend. Emma doesn't need to show forgiveness. If the parallel to teen!Emma unwilling to forgive Lily and subsequent present lesson learned, then it better be a foreshadowing to Hook's withholding actions and secrets from the previous episode that might arise in the future, certainly not from Regina.

Emma and Regina need to amicably co-exist for Henry and the town's sake because clearly Rumple is a common foe to them both. Yes, the women should work together out of necessity as well as Regina mentoring Emma in magic, but friends? Uh, no.

The relationship between Regina and Snow is an entirely different scenario, and as another poster (Randysgirl, I think) wrote, Snow and Charming have repeatedly shown forgiveness to Regina. So the mere fact that it is Regina who is, now, unable or unwilling to treat Snow/Charming's daughter in-kind speaks volumes about the redemption arc her character still needs to undertake.

Sorry to her fans, but I shed no tear for Regina.

Last edited by CityGal; 10-27-2014 at 10:17 AM
Old 10-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
What's that I hear?
Your leather radar never fails you does it?
Old 10-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
What's that I hear?
Never fails.

I think my only complaint about this episode is that it didn't really advance the plot much. Except for the brief moment with the Snow Queen.

But that is also kind of a good thing. I am glad that they spent the time to show Emma and Regina establish where they stand now. Really, this is the first time in someone's life that Regina has had a friend that is choosing to fight for her. I think Emma sees that she could have been Regina if she had let herself give in to anger. It obviously reminded her of the time she didn't give someone a second chance. And the promo makes it look like they are working together in the next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

But what irks me the most is the need for Emma to beg Regina for her friendship! Emma doesn't need Regina to be her friend. Emma doesn't need to show forgiveness. If the parallel is to teen!Emma unwilling to forgive Lily, then it better be a foreshadowing to Hook's withholding actions and secrets from the previous episode that might arise in the future, certainly not from Regina.
Yes. I have to say, if they even dare to show that Emma can't forgive Hook after she is begging Regina to be her friend then I don't know what to think.