Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

What they want us to feel and see isn't what happens many times. Neal/Bae they wanted to show him changed from the brave child that loved his papa, But they did a sloppy job and most turned on the character.

Right now Rumple feels ooc, and unless it's something big from his resurrection (him being the only true one ) and his being controlled by Zelena, with Neal's death and happy ending taken away that RUmple is hell bent on destroying himself and possibly not realizing it. Like an alcoholic binging ,they better show this inner conflict he's always had, or the above explanation,or I will think they did his character an injustice.

And Belle, I'm waiting for the episode. Right now they are showing up a preview of her "hiding" something. But we know her as a character with high morals and very honest. Unless what she is hiding is her desire to have a baby or recalling meeting the Anna (which I can't imagine she'd hide) then I don't know. She's not the type and if they make her ooc to make RUmple have reason to not trust her or so that she'll forgive him his lies, etc than I'll be livid.

They are/should be better writers and can figure out how to make the story workable w/o changing characters histories, personalities, etc
That's why I'll wait to see what thins secret is of Belle's and to see what is going on with Rumple.

But am I close to writing this show off sadly. Which is sad bc I actually liked parts of last nights episode.
So you're close to not watching?
Old 10-27-2014, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
So you're close to not watching?
yes.. you haven't been around lately? I've been really disgusted with the way the are portraying Rumple. It's ooc from what we saw last season his sacrifice, etc. Addiction for me just doesn't cut it, and as I watch they have not shown a man conflicted as they usually do. There should be more to his story, but sadly they keep dropping his story and (I don't hate Frozen) but they aren't staying. The core cast we should see more.

The only thing that saved me last week was I felt like a good mod keeping trolls away..

and is it wrong that I really want Rumple to use the hat on the Blue Fairy? I think the Apprentice might come out of the hat and high five Rumple if that happened
Old 10-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Maybe Will can pick her pockets while she is frozen?

That was bad ... I apologize ... kind of
That's funny. Anyway, I am happier than last week the Giants won the game, Hooks a sweetie, and I liked the flashbacks. I also went to my neighborhorhood potluck where there was chilly.

Rhownwen I thought Blue was your most beloved character lol jk.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
That's funny. Anyway, I am happier than last week the Giants won the game, Hooks a sweetie, and I liked the flashbacks. I also went to my neighborhorhood potluck where there was chilly.

Indeed. She's after my love for the woman that sits in the booth behind Belle, staring at Granny during her scene with Rumbelle and the hamburger date. Could I be any more obscure?
Old 10-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
yes.. you haven't been around lately? I've been really disgusted with the way the are portraying Rumple. It's ooc from what we saw last season his sacrifice, etc. Addiction for me just doesn't cut it, and as I watch they have not shown a man conflicted as they usually do. There should be more to his story, but sadly they keep dropping his story and (I don't hate Frozen) but they aren't staying. The core cast we should see more.

The only thing that saved me last week was I felt like a good mod keeping trolls away..

and is it wrong that I really want Rumple to use the hat on the Blue Fairy? I think the Apprentice might come out of the hat and high five Rumple if that happened
Nothing will unite the fandom faster than that suggestion.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's funny. Anyway, I am happier than last week the Giants won the game , Hooks a sweetie, and I liked the flashbacks. I also went to my neighborhorhood potluck where there was chilly.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

What they want us to feel and see isn't what happens many times. Neal/Bae they wanted to show him changed from the brave child that loved his papa, But they did a sloppy job and most turned on the character.

Right now Rumple feels ooc, and unless it's something big from his resurrection (him being the only true one ) and his being controlled by Zelena, with Neal's death and happy ending taken away that RUmple is hell bent on destroying himself and possibly not realizing it. Like an alcoholic binging ,they better show this inner conflict he's always had, or the above explanation,or I will think they did his character an injustice.

And Belle, I'm waiting for the episode. Right now they are showing up a preview of her "hiding" something. But we know her as a character with high morals and very honest. Unless what she is hiding is her desire to have a baby or recalling meeting the Anna (which I can't imagine she'd hide) then I don't know. She's not the type and if they make her ooc to make RUmple have reason to not trust her or so that she'll forgive him his lies, etc than I'll be livid.They are/should be better writers and can figure out how to make the story workable w/o changing characters histories, personalities, etc
That's why I'll wait to see what thins secret is of Belle's and to see what is going on with Rumple.

But am I close to writing this show off sadly. Which is sad bc I actually liked parts of last nights episode.
Actually, I think this would be great for her. Belle has high morals, but she is human and if she is keeping something from Rumple it is either because she is being controlled by the Snow Queen or something happened in the past that is too painful to talk about. Why I think this would be good for Rumbelle is Rumple is going to experience betrayal from an unlikely source and it will very likely make him realize how he is treating Belle. I think this could make them both stronger. Even if she is keeping something from Rumple, she like Rumple has every right to be upset but this could lead them to becoming closer and if it is the Snow Queen's control, Rumple making a true love sacrifice for her can very well help them both heal and forgive each other. See most are seeing this as character assassination or as you said making it so Belle has to forgive Rumple but I see it as character growth. In the past, Belle has always been the honest one begging Rumple to tell her his past and now we have her keeping something, possibly knowing Anna from everyone. She may have a very good reason for this that we don't know but I think it will help her grow as a character. Some fans hold Belle up to be perfect but forget she is human and capable of making mistakes and her conflict over this may not only wake Rumple up, but bring them closer together. I think this is good for both Rumbelle and Belle!

Rumple using the hat ont the Blue fairy? I am aok with that!
Old 10-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Indeed. She's after my love for the woman that sits in the booth behind Belle, staring at Granny during her scene with Rumbelle and the hamburger date. Could I be any more obscure?
Lol. I never noticed that women behind the booth lol
Old 10-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

If Belle met Anna in the past, then she must have forgotten. The Snow Queen probably did something to her memories.

Or she could be taking a page out of Rumple's book and just not telling anyone. Unlikely though.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Synopsis 4x06 - Family Business
Quote:
ONCE UPON A TIME - “Family Business” - The race is on to track down the elusive Snow Queen, who was once a foster mother to a young Emma - whose memories of this event have been erased - in order to discover what her ultimate end game is for Elsa and the residents of Storybrooke, and unaware that she does not possess the real blade that controls The Dark One, Belle attempts to use it to get her reluctant husband to show her where the Snow Queen is hiding. Meanwhile, back in the past, Belle travels to Arendelle and, with Anna’s help, seeks out Grand Pabbie to help her regain her lost memories in order to discover the fate of her mother.
PR for Belle-Centric.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lol. I never noticed that women behind the booth lol
<-----------

This woman annoys me for the whole scene she's just staring at them..
Old 10-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Promo pics are out
Old 10-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the synopsis. So Rumple's trust issue with Belle is that he never thought she would use the dagger to control him when he says no?

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 10-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Family Business Episode Stills Here
Old 10-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

hmm not many promo pics.. but glad they are Belle.

The Synopsis 4x06 - Family Business makes me wonder. Why would Belle on her own try and use the dagger on Rumple? Something must be causing her to have doubts about RUmple.
We all know RUmple is deceiving, and we know that Belle deserves the truth. But I'm not sure if I like her actually trying to control him. That is going to make him believe that she too doesn't really love him .

His esteem is the pits as it is, and no one would want to be controlled. I think it Belle does that it will be bad. And again I'm not saying she doesnt have a reason to doubt him, etc. It';s just trying to control someone you love would be awful.

I hope that the synopsis is misleading