Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Yeah, I know whatvthe spoilers said, I was asking what made you think that we'd see them both in SB and only Mulan in FTL.
That's just my own speculation. There are too many unanswered question left by the finale. In S1, we meet everyone in SB at the beginning, including Ruby, Archie, Sidney, Graham, Granny and other recurring characters whom we saw a lot of times, yet we meet their characters in FTL later. Therefore, I guess S2 will follow the same pattern, giving every newcomers a shot in the premier and unveil their true identities in the upcoming episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Sebastian was Carter Baizen in GG, Serena's ex-bf
Whatever, plz let that boring show die, the quicker the better.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
Isn't it possible that Eion's not listed because Pinocchio will still be a puppet in the first episode?

I love Eion, I refuse to believe he won't be a regular anymore.

Maybe we just can't see his name clearly

Old 07-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyousayit (View Post)
Maybe we just can't see his name clearly
We need to know whether he revives or remains petrified!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:01 AM
New Fan

I really hope Eion Bailey is still a regular next season. I did not like Pinocchio before OUAT, but Bailey and the child actor who played Pinocchio in FTL has made him one of my favorite characters, at least in OUAT continuity. I ship Wooden Swan, but I would not rage if Wooden Swan does not happen, I just want August as regular!! Maybe someone at the OUAT Comic Con panel should ask if Eion Bailey is a regular this next season.

I am interested to see what happens with Jefferson. If I was him I would probably go on the run with the Evil Queen or seek sanctuary with Rumple(though Rumple might want to kill him for freeing Belle, becuase Belle is a huge weakness for Rumple and Rumple does not like to appear weak). He has attempted to kill Emma at least twice so far. I doubt he will be accepted with open arms by the good fairy tale characters.

I am probably the only one who thinks this, but Bae to me seemed incredible boring. He is the exact opposite of Henry. Were Henry goes looking for trouble, trouble happens to Bae. Henry ends up being the more interesting character for me.

As for the casting call for episode 3 of season 2, I think the casting call is for possible Ivanhoe. Ivanhoe's story fits better into the 'true love' theme then Lancelot and Guinevere whose story could argue that true love does not exist.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Bae is boring to me too
Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSisko (View Post)
I really hope Eion Bailey is still a regular next season. I did not like Pinocchio before OUAT, but Bailey and the child actor who played Pinocchio in FTL has made him one of my favorite characters, at least in OUAT continuity. I ship Wooden Swan, but I would not rage if Wooden Swan does not happen, I just want August as regular!! Maybe someone at the OUAT Comic Con panel should ask if Eion Bailey is a regular this next season.

I am interested to see what happens with Jefferson. If I was him I would probably go on the run with the Evil Queen or seek sanctuary with Rumple(though Rumple might want to kill him for freeing Belle, becuase Belle is a huge weakness for Rumple and Rumple does not like to appear weak). He has attempted to kill Emma at least twice so far. I doubt he will be accepted with open arms by the good fairy tale characters.

I am probably the only one who thinks this, but Bae to me seemed incredible boring. He is the exact opposite of Henry. Were Henry goes looking for trouble, trouble happens to Bae. Henry ends up being the more interesting character for me.

As for the casting call for episode 3 of season 2, I think the casting call is for possible Ivanhoe. Ivanhoe's story fits better into the 'true love' theme then Lancelot and Guinevere whose story could argue that true love does not exist.
Why are we comparing Bae to Henry? Last time I checked they were two completely different characters, centuries apart.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 07-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Why are we comparing Bae to Henry? Last time I checked they were two completely different characters, centuries apart.
I have no idea.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Has anyone posted this spoiler from July 10th yet? I'm not sure if it's confirmation that Maleficent is going to be resurrected in Season 2, or if Kristin Bauer is just going to appear in flashbacks.

I really hope it doesn't mean she will be resurrected. I really like Kristin Bauer and I hope we still see her in flashbacks, but the idea of random characters rising from the dead in that purple mist seems kinda crazy.

Quote:
Any chance Maleficent will return next season on Once Upon a Time? — Rosie
NATALIE: Seeing as Sleeping Beauty was just added to the second season, it's likely we haven't seen the last of Maleficent. Kristin Bauer may have Rumplestiltskin to thank for that. "I was hoping when that mist strolled into town that that meant that anything is possible," the True Blood vixen tells us.
Mega Buzz: Hawaii Five-0 Returns and New Faces on Grey's, Castle - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I am comparing them because they are both kids.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Im all for moar Maleficent in all forms
Old 07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Total Fan

I love Maleficient. I hope we get to see her again in s2!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

-----------------------------not worry more-------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------i will not post anything else----------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------sorry-------------------------
--------happy?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MUTEklo; 07-13-2012 at 06:00 PM
Old 07-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSisko (View Post)
I am interested to see what happens with Jefferson. If I was him I would probably go on the run with the Evil Queen
That would be the definition of TSTL and Jefferson is already dangerously close after trusting Regina TWICE.

Quote:
(though Rumple might want to kill him for freeing Belle, becuase Belle is a huge weakness for Rumple and Rumple does not like to appear weak).
I find this highly doubtful. From everything we've seen, Rumple seems over the moon about Belle being free.

Quote:
He has attempted to kill Emma at least twice so far. I doubt he will be accepted with open arms by the good fairy tale characters.
While he certainly won't be welcomed back with open arms, when did he attempt to kill Emma? He wanted her to break the curse, that is the opposite of wanting her dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTEklo (View Post)
spoiler, a new name william appears, will be a new character? .. or maybe the real name of charm

spoiler if true, I like to charm his name william
What? Source? Who is this William?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTEklo (View Post)
spoiler, a new name william appears, will be a new character? .. or maybe the real name of charm

spoiler if true, I like to charm his name william
Sorry, guy, but I dont believe ypu.
You need to post sources...
Old 07-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Not worry more
i will not post anything else
sorry
happy?
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MUTEklo; 07-13-2012 at 05:59 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread