Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is a SPOILER thread.
Many tines we have said to you to stop posting false spoilers and non-spoiler information

STOP! please
Old 07-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oicaxf (View Post)
This is a SPOILER thread. Many tines we have said to you to stop posting false spoilers and non-spoiler information STOP! please
Why don't you calm DOWN and stop being so rude? If there is a problem with this person's posts, I'm sure a moderator will say something. In the meantime, you might have chased someone off the board. Good job.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Has anyone posted this spoiler from July 10th yet? I'm not sure if it's confirmation that Maleficent is going to be resurrected in Season 2, or if Kristin Bauer is just going to appear in flashbacks.

I really hope it doesn't mean she will be resurrected. I really like Kristin Bauer and I hope we still see her in flashbacks, but the idea of random characters rising from the dead in that purple mist seems kinda crazy.

Mega Buzz: Hawaii Five-0 Returns and New Faces on Grey's, Castle - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Huh, I hadn't thought of the purple mist reviving her. If Maleficent wasn't all the way dead (although gray ashes looked about all the way dead as you can get), a sudden influx of magic might have been enough to save her.

I'd like her to survive, since 28 years trapped in a cave as a dragon only to be killed seemed like worse than she deserved (yeah, I know, waaaay too much sympathy for a killer dragon), but I don't think it's going to happen.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Why don't you calm DOWN and stop being so rude? If there is a problem with this person's posts, I'm sure a moderator will say something. In the meantime, you might have chased someone off the board. Good job.
Oicaxf is posting in a second langauge, so some of the language is due to them not being a fluent english speaker. A little patience, perhaps?

And spoilers and rumours should have sources if you can provide them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine
Huh, I hadn't thought of the purple mist reviving her. If Maleficent wasn't all the way dead (although gray ashes looked about all the way dead as you can get), a sudden influx of magic might have been enough to save her.

I'd like her to survive, since 28 years trapped in a cave as a dragon only to be killed seemed like worse than she deserved (yeah, I know, waaaay too much sympathy for a killer dragon), but I don't think it's going to happen.
It's virtually the number one rule of sci-fi and fantasy that death is not permanent. Unless you're invoking the Bucky Clause.

Also, flashbacks. If they're going to introduce Aurora, doesn't that basically mean Maleficent has to appear again at some point, if only in flashbacks?
Old 07-14-2012, 04:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Where I've been rude?
He is posting fa,se information, I just said that he should stop.
So I'm rude, but this memeber doing what he wants not?
Hilarious.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree Maleficient HAS to appear at least in flashbacks. But Kristin is still filming True Blood now, right?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-14-2012, 05:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oicaxf (View Post)
Where I've been rude?
He is posting fa,se information, I just said that he should stop.
So I'm rude, but this memeber doing what he wants not?
Hilarious.
The language you use does come across as rude in the way it's written.

I agree with what you said, but you need to tone it down a bit. If something is a major problem, report it to the mods of the board and let them handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan
I agree Maleficient HAS to appear at least in flashbacks. But Kristin is still filming True Blood now, right?
I stopped watching that ages ago. Is she playing a major character who is in it a lot, or is she the kind of character who could, say be allowed to go and film scenes for a couple of episodes of a different show without too much trouble?
Old 07-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _vega_ (View Post)
I love Maleficient. I hope we get to see her again in s2!
She can't be absent in Sleeping Beauty's episode. That's for sure. She's the villain who made Aurora fall asleep forever until the prince --- Phillip, right? --- woke her up with a true love kiss.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, they just went and confirmed that Cora is the miller's daughter. I mean, we have figured it out already, but I wasn't expecting them to confirm it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
I stopped watching that ages ago. Is she playing a major character who is in it a lot, or is she the kind of character who could, say be allowed to go and film scenes for a couple of episodes of a different show without too much trouble?
No, she's definitely a major character. But I can't imagine that filming will go on for much longer. I mean, the season is, what, 10 episodes? And they've already aired 3 or 4. So she'll problably be free in a month tops.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Not suprised Cora is the miller's daughter. But, I am excited to see how that comes into play this season. Hopefuly that means some good Regina/Gold scenes. I know some people think Jefferson is the baby that Cora gave away and, therefore, Jefferson and Regina are brother and sister and that's that's the history between them. I'm not sure about that though.

Last edited by shut_uo_ste; 07-14-2012 at 08:32 AM
Old 07-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Oicaxf is posting in a second langauge, so some of the language is due to them not being a fluent english speaker. A little patience, perhaps? And spoilers and rumours should have sources if you can provide them. It's virtually the number one rule of sci-fi and fantasy that death is not permanent. Unless you're invoking the Bucky Clause. Also, flashbacks. If they're going to introduce Aurora, doesn't that basically mean Maleficent has to appear again at some point, if only in flashbacks?
I have patience, but not for rudeness. I understand English isn't her first language, but I know rude when it's rude. There are ways of saying things that don't require yelling at someone.......in any language.

NO idea what to think about the spoilers. I was hoping for some Rumbelle news, but the only thing that could VAGUELY be interpeted as having to do with them is the part about people remembering what they had and the question about whether some would learn or not from their mistakes. That can't be referring to Snow and Charming, so it has to refer to Rumple/Gold............not such great news.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
Not suprised Cora is the miller's daughter. But, I am excited to see how that comes into play this season. Hopefuly that means some good Regina/Gold scenes. I know some people think Jefferson is the baby that Cora gave away and, therefore, Jefferson and Regina are brother and sister and that's that's the history between them. I'm not sure about that though.
Yeah I don't bbelieve that theory either
Old 07-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Speaking of family, when Barbara Hershey was cast, there was an option for her to return in Season 2. Will we see her return? Especially considering magic is abound and she's more powerful than her daughter... or is she?
Kitsis: I mean, to not have Barbara Hershey come back would be such a travesty of Season 2. That is exactly the question. In the episode "Stable Boy," she talked about how she was the miller's daughter and she had to do a lot to keep Regina. If I remember correctly, the miller's daughter was given to a prince because she could spin straw into gold. Therefore, she owed Rumpelstiltskin a baby. The question is, is that baby Regina? ... When you get that Regina is the baby that's promised to Rumpel, then you're like, what did Cora do to get out of a deal with a man who usually kills people?
Horowitz: Right. So there's the connection between Cora, Rumpel, and Regina that we're quite excited to explore. It was meant to be subtle.
I'm surprised too that they just gave away that Regina was the baby that Rumpelstiltskin was supposed to take. Anyone else thinking that maybe Ed gave away more than Andy wanted to reveal. That whole "It was meant to be subtle" line make me think so. I can just imagine Adam looking at Ed with a "Wtf were you thinking?" face

Quote:
NO idea what to think about the spoilers. I was hoping for some Rumbelle news, but the only thing that could VAGUELY be interpeted as having to do with them is the part about people remembering what they had and the question about whether some would learn or not from their mistakes. That can't be referring to Snow and Charming, so it has to refer to Rumple/Gold............not such great news.
I was hoping for Rumbelle news too. I think maybe that whole part about about the price of magic in Storybrooke being revealed and people struggling with whether or not they are willing to pay it might be a clue. Perhaps Rumpelstiltskin may have to make a choice between having all of his powers back and being with Belle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
Where did that theory come from!?!
If that's the case, then all that really obvious sexual tension between Regina and Jefferson is really strange. I feel like all their interactions were directed to give us a clue that they have been in a sexual relationship before. Definitely sure that they are not siblings.

Check out the Season 2 preview ABC just released. I guess since they have not started officially filming yet, the cast doesn't have any clips to bring to Comic Con so I think they just kinda threw this thing together last minute. I guess Captain Hook will be showing up sometime this season?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RWCO...layer_embedded

Live Blog for Comic Con panel

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s181/on...live-blog.html

Last edited by koodles; 07-14-2012 at 11:05 AM Reason: Found a Live Blog of Once Upon a Time at Comic Con. Just in time :)
Old 07-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Holy crap that promo. I was NOT expecting that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread