Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
Isn't it possible that Eion's not listed because Pinocchio will still be a puppet in the first episode?

I love Eion, I refuse to believe he won't be a regular anymore.
The reason people are assuming they're both recurring instead of regulars is that a guy at IMDB claims to have emailed the ABC publicity department and they told him that Eion and Raphael are recurring now. Since he claimed this days before the script came out, and he's been proven right with Raphael, people are assuming the same is true for Eion.
But "recurring" doesn't mean "we won't be seeing them EVER again". So I see no reason to despair.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
The reason people are assuming they're both recurring instead of regulars is that a guy at IMDB claims to have emailed the ABC publicity department and they told him that Eion and Raphael are recurring now. Since he claimed this days before the script came out, and he's been proven right with Raphael, people are assuming the same is true for Eion.
But "recurring" doesn't mean "we won't be seeing them EVER again". So I see no reason to despair.
We'll still see them.

You can clearly see the names of the regulars on the script. Eion's not there either.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
We'll still see them.

You can clearly see the names of the regulars on the script. Eion's not there either.
That doesn't mean much. We know from other scripts (like the Red Handed script) that if a regular isn't in the episode, he won't be in the list. Remember when Jane tweeted the first page of the Red Handed script? It didn't have Robert's name on it, because there was no Rumple/Gold in the episode.
What we DO know is: Eion is not in the premiere.
What we SUSPECT is: Eion is a recurring guest star, rather than a regular.
We have no proof of that, but it's very likely.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Emma/August relationship was going to be featured more. I doubt that Jefferson will be the main romantic interest given that Sebastian Stan is filming a new series and probably has a guest arc on Gossip Girl this season.
I seriously doubt Seb is coming back to GG. The last time he was there was in S3. Also the show he's shooting is a mini series so he's going to finish filming soon.

I really hope Jefferson is in the first episode.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:10 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the spoilers, guys! I'm beyond thrilled about Meghan and Emilie joining the regular cast, though I'm kinda sad Raphael and Eion might only be recurring now; I thought the five guys + five ladies was a great way to round out the cast.

Can't wait to hear something about Ariel!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread and the latest!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can you guys read the guest cast? Among the regulars, I see "de Ravin" and "Ory" but not Eion and Raphael. In the guest cast below, I read David Anders for sure, I *think* the first two are Sarah Bolger and Jamie Chung but I'm not 100%. I also see Beverly Elliott (Granny) and Gabe whatever I think plays one of the 7.
Thanks for the picture! I guess we will meet btoh Sarah and Jamie's Storybrooke characters in the premier, but only Mulan will show up in Fairyland. Sleeping Beauty's story should come a few episodes later.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Thanks for the picture! I guess we will meet btoh Sarah and Jamie's Storybrooke characters in the premier, but only Mulan will show up in Fairyland. Sleeping Beauty's story should come a few episodes later.
Mmm, what makes you say that?
I was actually thinking we'd only meet them in FTL because there was only the FTL description in the casting call. While for Jefferson, for example, the casting call had both the FTL and SB character

EDIT: I agree it's way doubtful that Seb would agree to go back t GG. And his miniseries has finished shooting already.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was actually thinking we'd only meet them in FTL because there was only the FTL description in the casting call. While for Jefferson, for example, the casting call had both the FTL and SB character
It was revealed in the spoilers before that Mulan and Anatasia will be in the permier, so I guess this means Snow and Charming may have a chance to meet them in Fairy Land, while for the other characters, both the new ones and the old ones with lines to speak, they should appear only in Storybrooke as a foreshadowing for their own fairytales. By the way, will Genie appear in Aladdin's story? I heard that that actor is working on Revolution now, a new show on this autumn.

Quote:
EDIT: I agree it's way doubtful that Seb would agree to go back t GG. And his miniseries has finished shooting already.
What's his part on GG? I almost forget that.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I know whatvthe spoilers said, I was asking what made you think that we'd see them both in SB and only Mulan in FTL.
Sebastian was Carter Baizen in GG, Serena's ex-bf
Old 07-12-2012, 05:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTEklo (View Post)

This is possibly the greatest tweet I have ever seen in my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan
Cunning! I was thinking the same thing. I'm also wondering if Aurora is going to be introduced in some kind of continuation of the story involving Maleficent, Emma and David.

Also, if you're planning to take back a kingdom by force, it would be logical to have at least one trained soldier on board, like Mulan.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Carter but GG has become such a crap show i wouldn't wish him back
Old 07-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm excited for all the stuff we'll get out of comic con!!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 07-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

ou mon dieu

Last edited by MUTEklo; 07-12-2012 at 05:13 PM
Old 07-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's a spoiler thread, why you post gossips? O_o

Anyway, I'm gonna miss more August in this season...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread