Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

We have the name on the first episode

Quote:
Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA
For anyone interested... here's a tiny season 2 ‪#OnceUponATime‬ premiere tidbit... https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/s.../photo/1/large

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Season premiere is called "Broken"

Can you guys read the guest cast? Among the regulars, I see "de Ravin" and "Ory" but not Eion and Raphael. In the guest cast below, I read David Anders for sure, I *think* the first two are Sarah Bolger and Jamie Chung but I'm not 100%. I also see Beverly Elliott (Granny) and Gabe whatever I think plays one of the 7.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mila815 (View Post)
The season premiere title is "Broken". Source: Adam Horowitz on twitter. I really like it! It's probably about the curse, but I think it's also alluding to Emma and the people that had their lives destroyed.
That's exactly what I thought too!

I think I see Keegan's name there too right after David (Gabe's of the team 7, Sneezy).
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami

Last edited by B. Davis; 07-11-2012 at 12:45 PM
Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Can you guys read the guest cast? Among the regulars, I see "de Ravin" and "Ory" but not Eion and Raphael. In the guest cast below, I read David Anders for sure, I *think* the first two are Sarah Bolger and Jamie Chung but I'm not 100%. I also see Beverly Elliott (Granny) and Gabe whatever I think plays one of the 7.
Yep, the rumors are true. Eion and Raphael are no longer regulars.

I see Lee Arenberg listed right under Raphael.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Here's what I could make out using photoshop.

Robert Carlyle
?
?
Jared Gilmore
Emilie de Ravin
Meghan Ory

Raphael Sbarge
Lee Arenberg
David Anders
Keegan Connor,
Beverly Elliot
Gabe Khouth
Mike Coleman
David-Paul Grove
Faustino Di Bauda
?
?
?
Jamie Chung
Sarah Bolger

I wanna say really bad that the name before Jared is Eion's but I'm really not sure. :/
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 07-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

I love to see Emilie De Ravin'sname along with the ones from the regulars (on the script)

I see David Anders (Dr. Whale), Gabe Khouth ( Sneezy) , Keegan Connor Tracy (Blue Fairy), Jamie Chung (Mulan) , Faustino Di Bauda (Sleepy), David Paul Grove (Doc), Beverley Elliot (Granny), Mike Coleman (Happy), Mig Macario (Bashful), Jeffrey Kaiser (Dopey)...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the info guys!
Old 07-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the first series of names is:

Ginnifer Goodwin
Jennifer Morrison
Robert Carlyle
Lana Parilla
Josh Dallas
Jared Gilmore
Emilie de Ravin
Megan Ory

Eion Bailey might be the name just before Jamie Chung. (I hope!)
Old 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

--
Old 07-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Yep, the rumors are true. Eion and Raphael are no longer regulars.

I see Lee Arenberg listed right under Raphael.
Thanks for all the new info guys!

So happy that Emilie and Megan are listed with the regular cast

I feel really bad for Raphael though. I think he did such a great job with the material they gave him last season. He also had good chemistry with the rest of the main cast. Hopefully he'll be featured in at least a few episodes this season.

As for Eion, kind of glad to see that he isn't a regular any more. He's a great actor, but I never cared much for the August/Pinocchio character. I'm kind of surprised he isn't a regular any more because I remember Ed and Adam said earlier that season 2 was going to focus on Emma's love life. I assumed that meant that the Emma/August relationship was going to be featured more. I doubt that Jefferson will be the main romantic interest given that Sebastian Stan is filming a new series and probably has a guest arc on Gossip Girl this season.

I wonder if this means that someone new will be cast later as Emma's love interest.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I feel really bad for Raphael though. I think he did such a great job with the material they gave him last season. He also had good chemistry with the rest of the main cast. Hopefully he'll be featured in at least a few episodes this season.

As for Eion, kind of glad to see that he isn't a regular any more. He's a great actor, but I never cared much for the August/Pinocchio character. I'm kind of surprised he isn't a regular any more because I remember Ed and Adam said earlier that season 2 was going to focus on Emma's love life. I assumed that meant that the Emma/August relationship was going to be featured more. I doubt that Jefferson will be the main romantic interest given that Sebastian Stan is filming a new series and probably has a guest arc on Gossip Girl this season.

I wonder if this means that someone new will be cast later as Emma's love interest.
I love Archie, but I don't think this will make a difference. He can still get the same amount of screen time he did last season since he was more like a guest star. Now Raphael doesn't have to sit around for a year doing nothing and can work on other projects if he wants to.

When it comes to Emma's love interest, it can't be Charming/Henry/Rump, so that means whoever it is will be a guest star.

I have a feeling they will make Bae a series regular by season 3.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel sad that Raphael Sbarge and Eion Bailey got demoted to recurring guest stars.

As for Rumple's first name, I think it's important. I was reading awhile ago where someone asked what Mr. Gold's first name was and Adam Horowitz replied "Hmm...keep watching". If it wasn't important then they'd tell us. My theory is that whatever Gold's first name is that it's also Baelfire's in our world, that's how he'll end up finding him...linked through the name. Because I don't think Baelfire is going by his real name in our world. And if he turns out to be Henry's father, maybe the minute Emma hears Gold's name, then she'll realize the man he's hunting for was Henry's father. Kind of poetic since Gold got his memories back at the mention of Emma's name.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 07-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Isn't it possible that Eion's not listed because Pinocchio will still be a puppet in the first episode?

I love Eion, I refuse to believe he won't be a regular anymore.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Closed Thread   Post New Thread