View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Candygirl9890
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSisko (View Post)
I really hope Eion Bailey is still a regular next season. I did not like Pinocchio before OUAT, but Bailey and the child actor who played Pinocchio in FTL has made him one of my favorite characters, at least in OUAT continuity. I ship Wooden Swan, but I would not rage if Wooden Swan does not happen, I just want August as regular!! Maybe someone at the OUAT Comic Con panel should ask if Eion Bailey is a regular this next season.

I am interested to see what happens with Jefferson. If I was him I would probably go on the run with the Evil Queen or seek sanctuary with Rumple(though Rumple might want to kill him for freeing Belle, becuase Belle is a huge weakness for Rumple and Rumple does not like to appear weak). He has attempted to kill Emma at least twice so far. I doubt he will be accepted with open arms by the good fairy tale characters.

I am probably the only one who thinks this, but Bae to me seemed incredible boring. He is the exact opposite of Henry. Were Henry goes looking for trouble, trouble happens to Bae. Henry ends up being the more interesting character for me.

As for the casting call for episode 3 of season 2, I think the casting call is for possible Ivanhoe. Ivanhoe's story fits better into the 'true love' theme then Lancelot and Guinevere whose story could argue that true love does not exist.
Why are we comparing Bae to Henry? Last time I checked they were two completely different characters, centuries apart.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault