Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Hart of Dixie S&S #86: The gang is all back on set and we've got casting info...more news is always welcome.

Season 3 premiere Monday, October 7th at 8:00 PM EST

Cast:
Rachel Bilson as Dr Zoe Hart
Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella
Scott Porter as George Tucker
Jamie King as Lemon Breeland
Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes
Kaitlyn Black as AnnaBeth Nass
Tim Matheson as Dr. Brick Breeland

Recurring Cast:
Ross Philips as Tom Long
Mallory Moye as Wanda Long
Brandi Burkhardt as Crickett
Claudia Lee as Magnolia Breeland
McKaley Miller as Rose Hattenbarger
Matt Lowe as Meatball
Laura Bell Bundy as Shelby
Mircea Monroe as Tansy Truitt
Travis Van Winkle as Jonah Breeland

Crew:
Josh Schwartz, executive producer
Leila Gerstein, executive producer and writer

Rachel Bilson leads a stellar ensemble cast in this fish-out-of-water comedic drama about small-town living, big city attitudes and complicated love triangles. It’s been nearly two years since Dr. Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) moved to BlueBell, Alabama, and shook up life in this small town. Now Zoe navigates between bad boy Wade Kinsella (Wilson Bethel) and good hearted George Tucker (Scott Porter), while Lemon Breeland (Jaime King) achieves her dream of being a business owner – even if that business is The Rammer Jammer, and her mismatched partner is Wade. Zoe’s best friend and landlord, Mayor Lavon Hayes (Cress Williams), has finally gotten over Lemon, finding happiness with AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black), complicated by the fact that she is Lemon's best friend. And Zoe’s associate, Dr. Brick Breeland (Tim Matheson), pursues love, but his daughters won't endorse his new fiancée. Zoe’s love life is still a mess, and she’s not sure what the future holds in store for her, but we know it will be juicy and full of fun.

Upcoming Episode Promos:

Episode Stills:

Upcoming Episodes:
3.01 - Southern Comfort Zone - directed by Bethany Rooney | Airdate: 10/7/13
  • 2 new recurring characters will be introduced: Joel (30's, author) and Lynly (20's, Lavon's cousin) [source]
  • Joel is a quintessential NY author who is charmed by BB as he passes through, Lynly is spoiled and clueless and trying to mend a broken heart. [source]
  • Per Scott Porter after 1st table read episode is very funny. Time they were gone is longer than a summer. Some characters won't be coming back and that is handled right away. Zoe may or may not still be in NY. George may or may not still be on the road. [source]
  • The townspeople go looking for George, who has been missing, when they are in desperate need of a lawyer. They are cooling it on the WZG love triangle. [source]
  • There will be some shirtless George action [source]
  • McKaley Miller's (Rose) 1st Day on Set
BTS Pics/Videos:
Lynly | KB & JK in Belle costumes | JK in Belle costume | JK in Belle costume (side view) | Hospital ER scene | Tom, Wanda, & Crickett (video) | Lynly & AB | Lynly, AB & Lavon | George & Lynly | George, Sheriff Bill, & Tom | MB, Wanda & Tom | Tom, George, Tansy, & Wanda | Rose & Zoe on a float | MB, Wanda, & Tom
3.02 - Friends in Low Places | Airdate: 10/14/13

3.03 - Take This Job and Shove It | Airdate: 10/21/13

3.04 - Help Me Make It Through the Night |

3.05 - TBA |

3.06 - TBA - written by Dan Steele |

3.07 - TBA - directed by David Paymer |

3.08 - TBA - directed by Brandi Bradburn |

Guest Stars:

Season 3
Antoinette Robertson as Lynly (Lavon's cousin)
Karla Mosley as ?
Josh Cooke as Joel

General Spoilers:
“We leave on a cliffhanger, with everyone being sent off for the summer [and our plans to] pick up in Season 3 after some time had passed.” [source]

Question: My hart broke when Zoe/Wade broke up on Hart of Dixie. They didn’t get nearly enough time “together.” Please tell me Zoe gives Wade another chance! —Lauren
Ausiello: I see what you did there. Hart. Hart of Dixie. Clever. I may steal that for next week’s AA. In the meantime, exec producer Leila Gerstein insists Wade’s infidelity and the pair’s subsequent breakup “was never intended to be the end” of their story. “It is a long series [and] we expect to do many, many, many more episodes of this show,” she adds of the recently renewed dramedy. “And they’re not even done for this season! There will be another connection between Zoe and Wade before the season is over. I would certainly tell ‘Zade’ fans out there that they should not be giving up hope.” [source]

Question: Any good Hart of Dixie scoop you could possibly dish out? —Stephanie
Ausiello: George and Tansy’s recent break-up doesn’t necessarily mean Mircea Monroe is leaving the show. It may mean that. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that. Allow exec producer Leila Gerstein explain: “We love Mircea and would welcome her back in any capacity… I don’t think [her split with George] means there’s not Tansy and George in the future, because they’re very adorable together. And it doesn’t mean that there’s not Tansy and someone else ahead!” [source]

Question: Please tell me Zoe is going to go back to Wade after she takes some time for herself on Hart of Dixie? —Amanda
Ausiello: Wilson Bethel says a full-fledged Zoe-Wade “scenario” in Season 3 “seems pretty logical,” although he believes it was smart for the show to end the season with Zoe pulling a Kelly Taylor. “It’s probably good that there’s a bit of anticipation about what she will do” heading into the fall. [source]

Does Hart of Dixie’s Scott Porter think George and Zoe will finally be more explored in Season 3? And what would be his dream storyline for George Tucker? –Stephanie
What if I told you that his dream storyline does not involve Zoe…? Porter told me his No. 1 Season 3 wish is that “George is single, for most of the year. That we get to see him more fleshed out and go on some solo adventures as opposed to always being tethered to a relationship.” The actor noted that in Season 2, George “was single for one episode, and then had a revolving door of women coming through his life, and I want to see George outside of that.” As such, this storyline in which George shutters his law practice for a bit to indulge his musical leanings has a good ring to it. “There’s a part of George that is a little bit more wild — and he needs to start letting that side out.” [source]

Well, the thing is – even Gerstein isn’t entirely sure. The season is in the very early stages, and everything could be changing. But for right now, this is how she sees Wade, ”I don’t think that Wade waited around all summer and didn’t have sex with anyone else. I don’t think we’d want to see that Wade. He’s still Wade, but he has a business and he’s certainly changed. I don’t want to take him all the way back to before. But I think the culmination of that responsibility and the ability to say ‘I love you’ knowing that he might not hear it back is a big deal. We can’t take that away from his character.”...And I feel like she felt that Wade and Zoe are by no means over, so keep on keepin’ on, Zade fans. What about George Tucker (Scott Porter)? Well as of right now the story is, “When we come back in episode one, George has quit the tour and he is missing. No one has seen him in months.” ...”It’s hard for me to talk about that without ruining it. Where we start season 3 will be… a little unexpected.” That’s all I got out of her as far as Zoe goes! ...One thing they won’t have: a pregnant Lemon (Jaime King). King is pregnant in real life, but they are going to hide it. [source]

The W/Z/G love triangle is being laid to rest. Season 3 will be about expanding their community. New love interests will be introduced for almost everyone. New love triangles will form. [source]

On AnnaBeth - "And, at this point, she has become so integral to the series — as Lemon’s best friend, as Lavon’s girlfriend, and as Zoe’s confidante — that we needed to make sure she was all ours! And she may start her own jam business." [source]

On George - George is a mess in the season premiere partly because he has been away from BlueBell for so long. He and Lemon will have a close friendship where they help each other out. There won't be a rekindling of their romance. George is still very upset with Zoe. The show is going to refocus George a bit. And there won't be any singing. [source]

On Lynly/Lavon/AB - When Hart of Dixie picks up, lovebirds Lavon and Annabeth (the newly promoted Kaitlyn Black) are “still happily together,” showrunner Leila Gerstein shared recently with TVLine, “but having some tension because his demanding cousin has moved in.” [source]

Interviews:
Wilson Bethel CW Upfronts (VIDEO)
Scott Porter CW Upfronts (VIDEO)
Wilson Bethel Ready for Season 3 - CW Upfronts (VIDEO)
Scott Porter short comment about where season 2 left off and hopes for season 3 (from CW Upfronts)
Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights) Red Carpet Interview at ATX (VIDEO)
Scott Porter talks George Tucker's 'wandering heart' at ATX Festival
ATX Festival Interview with Hart of Dixie Creator Leila Gerstein – Just two fangirls sitting in a bar
Team Wade or Team George? Scott Porter & Leila Gerstein Talk Hart of Dixie (VIDEO)
Wilson Bethel Talks Hart of Dixie, Breakfast Tacos and Upcoming Projects
Scott Porter on the 'single and angsty' George Tucker in 'Hart of Dixie' S3

News:
Hart of Dixie moves to Mondays at 8 for season 3
Kaitlyn Black, who plays AnnaBeth Nash, will be a series regular for season 3.
Hart of Dixie returns October 7, 2013 for season 3

There will be new promo pictures for season 3.

header image by Tracie76

Last edited by Tracie76; 08-05-2013 at 05:45 PM
Old 08-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

tftnt !
Old 08-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt
Old 08-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Tftnt

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

-Hannah
Old 08-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I don't think anyone wants Wade to just be there for Zoe whenever. I want her to work for it because she is the one that now owes it to him to show her how much she does love him. I want their relationship to be balanced, whether neither fully has the upper hand.

I want Zoe and Joel to end because although she is content she isn't happy. That doesn't mean she wants to be with Wade but that she realizes that she knew what true happiness was and she will never have that with Joel. Yes, seeing Wade and being around Wade may play into that, but it can't be because of Wade.

I honestly like the idea of him being single and still turning her down at first, because then she actually has to work at it. Her chasing him and proving she wants to be with him shouldn't take half a season because then he is just making himself suffer, but I want it to be long enough that he knows she really wants him for him.
We don't know what is going to happen yet so it is really hard to see the whole picture or too far into the future. The way things stand right now, I have a hard time believing that a single Wade is going to turn Zoe down if she comes to him and wants to be with him. When the show starts he hasn't even come close to moving on. And while he continues the fake relationship with Lemon he is actively doing everything he can to not move on.

So something will have to happen to either piss him off or make him decide that he needs to move on for him to turn Zoe down in my opinion if she comes to him.

I'm fine with him not turning her down. My main thing is that Zoe needs to learn that Wade won't always be there more than him actually not being there, if that makes any sense. It is all in what she thinks and believes. I don't want her to take advantage of him. And if she fears that he has moved on even if he really hasn't then I'm fine. She will act as if he really has and then she'll be more aware. And Wade may not make it too easy. He may hold back because he isn't ready to jump in head first again. And if Zoe thinks that he has feelings for Lemon she won't be in a rush either. That may work to slow them down. And we may get a return of the banter and flirting that we had in S1.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
We don't know what is going to happen yet so it is really hard to see the whole picture or too far into the future. The way things stand right now, I have a hard time believing that a single Wade is going to turn Zoe down if she comes to him and wants to be with him. When the show starts he hasn't even come close to moving on. And while he continues the fake relationship with Lemon he is actively doing everything he can to not move on.

So something will have to happen to either piss him off or make him decide that he needs to move on for him to turn Zoe down in my opinion if she comes to him.

I'm fine with him not turning her down. My main thing is that Zoe needs to learn that Wade won't always be there more than him actually not being there, if that makes any sense. It is all in what she thinks and believes. I don't want her to take advantage of him. And if she fears that he has moved on even if he really hasn't then I'm fine. She will act as if he really has and then she'll be more aware. And Wade may not make it too easy. He may hold back because he isn't ready to jump in head first again. And if Zoe thinks that he has feelings for Lemon she won't be in a rush either. That may work to slow them down. And we may get a return of the banter and flirting that we had in S1.

I do want the banter and flirting from season 1 back... I miss it! The UST of say 118 would be great to see also!

I also would like to see them start over in a way, I don't want constant fighting or anything with a finale of them suddenly making up and her telling him she loves him.

And I know we have no idea what will happen, I am just stating things I would like or wouldn't mind seeing, etc....because well we could all be way off and they could end up happy and in love at Christmas. (Doubt it but just using an extreme).

I know Wade will never move on from Zoe...but yet he can't just be with her becasue she is now single and so is she...but if they play it right it could seem okay. I am srue we will always know what Zoe is raally thinking as she really is a sharer and even early it sounds like her and Lavon are back to being friends...and she may say something to Rose. I do hope we get a new "nurse" so she doesn't have to talk to the patients about everything!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I don't want Wade and Zoe back together too soon and happy. I won't trust that something won't come along to screw that up. So I am perfectly fine that they push them off as long as they want to in S3 and give them a proper build up back together. The longer they hold off on putting them together the more secure I feel honestly in that things will be done right. If they are together at Christmas and happy or anytime before Feb. sweeps I'm always going to be sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to come along to break them up.

I'm finding that I far more enjoy speculating on how their journey back to each other is going to be than on what it will take to break them up. At least if they aren't together I know that they can't break up. After having been through one break up, I'm not in a hurry to experience another one. I can take the almost but not quite back together things a lot better. The separation/downs aren't nearly as bad or as long as an actual break up. They are just mild bumps on the road until they finally get back together.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
I don't want Wade and Zoe back together too soon and happy. I won't trust that something won't come along to screw that up. So I am perfectly fine that they push them off as long as they want to in S3 and give them a proper build up back together. The longer they hold off on putting them together the more secure I feel honestly in that things will be done right. If they are together at Christmas and happy or anytime before Feb. sweeps I'm always going to be sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to come along to break them up.

I'm finding that I far more enjoy speculating on how their journey back to each other is going to be than on what it will take to break them up. At least if they aren't together I know that they can't break up. After having been through one break up, I'm not in a hurry to experience another one. I can take the almost but not quite back together things a lot better. The separation/downs aren't nearly as bad or as long as an actual break up. They are just mild bumps on the road until they finally get back together.
Oh I agree. And I don't think they will be together at Christmas, I was just saying taht we have no idea in the long run what their plans are.

And the journey is fun, and I honestly hope for more of a Feb sweeps of them at least wanting to try again but take it slow. I think they both need to really want to be all in before she would blurt out the words we are all dying to hear from her!
But again that is just my opinion!

I dont' want them to break up again, my heart won't be able to take it! But I also don't want them kept apart for stupid reasons either...I get this beginning stuff for Zoe...but again, I don't see Wade in a serious relationship, but I think that they can still do enough to not bring them back together too soon, and they can come up with ways to push them apart before they reunite. I also don't expect when they are back together that it will always be roses, because they will fight as that is just who they are, they are both very passionate people.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I would like to see a reunion around Feb sweep or at least enough time for them to be together and actually work on their trust because by the time a reunion comes around trust will be flawed on both ends. I can see Tracies point in not wanting them together too soon because there is the potential to break them up again but I also wouldn't be satisfied with waiting til the finale for a reunion because that is sending them off in the summer hiatus happy and an opening for LG to screw them up. At least if they are together for a short period of time in the the tail end of S3 then they can go off on a cliffhanger but as a couple.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
I would like to see a reunion around Feb sweep or at least enough time for them to be together and actually work on their trust because by the time a reunion comes around trust will be flawed on both ends. I can see Tracies point in not wanting them together too soon because there is the potential to break them up again but I also wouldn't be satisfied with waiting til the finale for a reunion because that is sending them off in the summer hiatus happy and an opening for LG to screw them up. At least if they are together for a short period of time in the the tail end of S3 then they can go off on a cliffhanger but as a couple.
I don't want them together too soon either, that wasn't my point. I want to see them working on their issues and I just don't know that I see them having all these issues then suddenly she tells him she loves him and all is right in the world...if that makes sense. Feb sweeps for me is perfect for them to start trying, and I think going on a date, etc!

Old 08-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I agree. And I don't think they will be together at Christmas, I was just saying taht we have no idea in the long run what their plans are.

And the journey is fun, and I honestly hope for more of a Feb sweeps of them at least wanting to try again but take it slow. I think they both need to really want to be all in before she would blurt out the words we are all dying to hear from her!
But again that is just my opinion!

I dont' want them to break up again, my heart won't be able to take it! But I also don't want them kept apart for stupid reasons either...I get this beginning stuff for Zoe...but again, I don't see Wade in a serious relationship, but I think that they can still do enough to not bring them back together too soon, and they can come up with ways to push them apart before they reunite. I also don't expect when they are back together that it will always be roses, because they will fight as that is just who they are, they are both very passionate people.
Ideally the fake relationship is over between 305 & 307. It lasts just long enough for the cracks to really start in the JZ relationship. That ends by 309 or 310. And then from 211 until sweeps we see both Zoe and Wade single, but not making a move toward being with each other. During this time they can start to build back up the S1 dynamic and work on their friendship. Then during sweeps something happens that makes it obvious to both of them that they have feelings for each other, but yet it is something that also pushes them apart. The fake relationship coming out at this time works for part of it. There also needs to be something that pushes Wade from Zoe so that he isn't the only one left having to prove himself. The terminal line could work if it isn't dragged out. That works if Zoe goes to Wade and is OTT about being with him, and then later on he finds out about the lie. That would make him pull back. And yet Zoe would know that Wade faked a relationship because he wasn't over her. And Wade would at least have heard that Zoe had feelings for him although it wouldn't have been under ideal circumstances and he'd think it was more out of pity than real feelings. And yet it still would have been said. And then the rest of the season is them working on getting over their pride and opening up to one another and talking.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt The great spoilers and theory spinning! Is it just me or is this summer break going a lot faster than last year? Bring on Season 3......
Old 08-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Ideally the fake relationship is over between 305 & 307. It lasts just long enough for the cracks to really start in the JZ relationship. That ends by 309 or 310. And then from 211 until sweeps we see both Zoe and Wade single, but not making a move toward being with each other. During this time they can start to build back up the S1 dynamic and work on their friendship. Then during sweeps something happens that makes it obvious to both of them that they have feelings for each other, but yet it is something that also pushes them apart. The fake relationship coming out at this time works for part of it. There also needs to be something that pushes Wade from Zoe so that he isn't the only one left having to prove himself. The terminal line could work if it isn't dragged out. That works if Zoe goes to Wade and is OTT about being with him, and then later on he finds out about the lie. That would make him pull back. And yet Zoe would know that Wade faked a relationship because he wasn't over her. And Wade would at least have heard that Zoe had feelings for him although it wouldn't have been under ideal circumstances and he'd think it was more out of pity than real feelings. And yet it still would have been said. And then the rest of the season is them working on getting over their pride and opening up to one another and talking.
And that would be fine. I just don't want another thing like 222 where they don't really even interact but suddenly an ILY is said and all is okay!

Old 08-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flurry girl (View Post)
Tftnt The great spoilers and theory spinning! Is it just me or is this summer break going a lot faster than last year? Bring on Season 3......
It is going really fast for me so that is great. Only a couple days away from it being just 2 months until the premiere.

Quote:
And that would be fine. I just don't want another thing like 222 where they don't really even interact but suddenly an ILY is said and all is okay!
I don't think anyone wants that. There has to be a time in S3 when Zoe and Wade are single and are building a relationship. It doesn't have to be as a couple though. They can work on getting to know one another without even knowing it. That is what happened in S1. Many times they just talked and shared things. Sure the tension was always there, but they were friendly. With them I don't see them trying out dating. They are way past that stage. They are either together or they aren't. There isn't any of the in between stuff with them. And without the pressure of thinking that it has to lead to something, they may naturally build back up to where they learn about one another. Zoe will be able to see that Wade has changed just by being around him. They should be able to be somewhat more relaxed around one another. And yet there will still be the energy between them because that is also a huge part of their relationship. And yet they need to learn to communicate with one another. If they jump right back into dating or thinking that the relationship is going to be more the issues are going to come up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread