View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 08:54 AM
Cadenf
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
We don't know what is going to happen yet so it is really hard to see the whole picture or too far into the future. The way things stand right now, I have a hard time believing that a single Wade is going to turn Zoe down if she comes to him and wants to be with him. When the show starts he hasn't even come close to moving on. And while he continues the fake relationship with Lemon he is actively doing everything he can to not move on.

So something will have to happen to either piss him off or make him decide that he needs to move on for him to turn Zoe down in my opinion if she comes to him.

I'm fine with him not turning her down. My main thing is that Zoe needs to learn that Wade won't always be there more than him actually not being there, if that makes any sense. It is all in what she thinks and believes. I don't want her to take advantage of him. And if she fears that he has moved on even if he really hasn't then I'm fine. She will act as if he really has and then she'll be more aware. And Wade may not make it too easy. He may hold back because he isn't ready to jump in head first again. And if Zoe thinks that he has feelings for Lemon she won't be in a rush either. That may work to slow them down. And we may get a return of the banter and flirting that we had in S1.

I do want the banter and flirting from season 1 back... I miss it! The UST of say 118 would be great to see also!

I also would like to see them start over in a way, I don't want constant fighting or anything with a finale of them suddenly making up and her telling him she loves him.

And I know we have no idea what will happen, I am just stating things I would like or wouldn't mind seeing, etc....because well we could all be way off and they could end up happy and in love at Christmas. (Doubt it but just using an extreme).

I know Wade will never move on from Zoe...but yet he can't just be with her becasue she is now single and so is she...but if they play it right it could seem okay. I am srue we will always know what Zoe is raally thinking as she really is a sharer and even early it sounds like her and Lavon are back to being friends...and she may say something to Rose. I do hope we get a new "nurse" so she doesn't have to talk to the patients about everything!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh