Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
I doubt Amber is back for good tou.

So if Sam hooks up with Rachel, he has hooked up with all the original girls? lawl.
I think the show recognizes that Rachel in a relationship is no-go right now. Doesn't mean she couldn't hook up with some one in Season 6, and that likely would happen.

But I believe it's a pretty solid that Sam and Mercedes are back together...

Even if Mercedes is not back full time, I see a relationship for now. And maybe it's a response of perceived backlash over the flirtation between Rachel and Sam earlier in the season. So they decided to pull back.

It could still happen. Sam is still around. Rachel one day will hook up with someone.

Personally I could see it. Sam was had a up and down friendship with Finn. I know the actor was very close to Cory. Sam's emotions in the Nationals episode was probably very real.

Rachel could see in Sam that he knew Finn, and was close to him. So it doesn't feel strange to be with someone completely foreign to her life in Lima.

But as long as it's down the road.

But in the meantime Sam and Mercedes will reconcile.

But I think the show knows they have to be cautious with how Rachel moves on romantically...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-27-2014, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

So Amber is a series regular now?? It just seems they are hinting to Rachel/sam This show is so confusing
Old 03-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
So Amber is a series regular now?? It just seems they are hinting to Rachel/sam This show is so confusing
I believe she's not a series regular. But she's a more important recurring. I believe they say she's in several of the initial ALL New York episodes. Whether she's in all, probably not.

I don't think she's back on the payroll as a series regular.

Time will tell how it all plays out with Rachel. Sam. Mercedes. But we do know Mercedes moves to New York to work on her music. So she's going to be around more than Tina...who I think next appears in Episode 17.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Heather Morris is gonna back to Glee??
Old 03-27-2014, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lawl most likely not, she's a smart cookie. I never got the feeling she was down for acting anyways, i can see her returning to her dancing career.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I think the show recognizes that Rachel in a relationship is no-go right now. Doesn't mean she couldn't hook up with some one in Season 6, and that likely would happen.

But I believe it's a pretty solid that Sam and Mercedes are back together...

Even if Mercedes is not back full time, I see a relationship for now. And maybe it's a response of perceived backlash over the flirtation between Rachel and Sam earlier in the season. So they decided to pull back.

It could still happen. Sam is still around. Rachel one day will hook up with someone.

Personally I could see it. Sam was had a up and down friendship with Finn. I know the actor was very close to Cory. Sam's emotions in the Nationals episode was probably very real.

Rachel could see in Sam that he knew Finn, and was close to him. So it doesn't feel strange to be with someone completely foreign to her life in Lima.

But as long as it's down the road.

But in the meantime Sam and Mercedes will reconcile.

But I think the show knows they have to be cautious with how Rachel moves on romantically...
The press release for "Bash" says that Sam moves in with Mercedes and they inevitable seem to hook-up.

I honestly feel as though the decision is up to Lea. We know that there was supposedly someone who was cast as a teacher in New York that got close to Rachel, but it was scrapped or made to be her chauffeur. We know that Lea won't get a love interest this season, she immediately said she wouldn't allow it.

Next season I could still see that as being shaky. Personally I don't think they'd introduce a love interest until the last half of the season, but at the same time if the finale pays homeage to Finn, I don't see Rachel having a love interest. Personally, I'd rather see her be successful and be independent ending the series, then have he be a cop out. The ending with Finn would've made more sense and at this point they writers just won't have the time or support for me to be convinced that Rachel will settle with the love of her life. Her and Finn took alot of buildup, and alot of fans are invested in that couple. I could see even next season Rachel getting backlash no matter how properly it's done.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtedegrasi (View Post)
The press release for "Bash" says that Sam moves in with Mercedes and they inevitable seem to hook-up.

I honestly feel as though the decision is up to Lea. We know that there was supposedly someone who was cast as a teacher in New York that got close to Rachel, but it was scrapped or made to be her chauffeur. We know that Lea won't get a love interest this season, she immediately said she wouldn't allow it.

Next season I could still see that as being shaky. Personally I don't think they'd introduce a love interest until the last half of the season, but at the same time if the finale pays homeage to Finn, I don't see Rachel having a love interest. Personally, I'd rather see her be successful and be independent ending the series, then have he be a cop out. The ending with Finn would've made more sense and at this point they writers just won't have the time or support for me to be convinced that Rachel will settle with the love of her life. Her and Finn took alot of buildup, and alot of fans are invested in that couple. I could see even next season Rachel getting backlash no matter how properly it's done.
I don't know. The show picks up this next episode with the summer over, and the kids adjusting to New York. And Rachel to her soon to be Broadway life. Time has gone on, just like real life.

Just like time has elapsed in Lea's life...

I think it's too soon for Rachel to find someone now... But I see it next season. They would have to take it easy. Let it go slow. And I think the show recognizes it. It's a very hard decision for the show because on one level Finn is Rachel's true love. Quinn even said it in "100", but the next they weren't together at the time of his death...

I am sure the series finale would have a nod to Finn. But obviously it has to be different than what Ryan was intending. Rachel coming back to Lima, ready to settle down with Finn who is now teaching...

I am not saying the series has to end with Rachel getting married or engaged. But I do think she might venture out into a social life in Season Six. Depending on what they have planned for the season. And right now, it's really hard to know what they have planned.

The show is a very different now... Which is why this past episode felt more like a series finale, and what is upcoming almost like a Spinoff. So I am curious how it will feel with no focus on Lima for at least the remainder of the season.

Yeah if they had intended for Rachel to have a love interest, I am sure Cory's death put a kobosh. And then fan reaction to Rachel and Sam's flirtation... So the show is taking it very easy. Whether Rachel finding love again is up to Lea, I am not sure. I think the writers might have final say. But they will take it easy...
Old 03-29-2014, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully Samcedes gets a decent shot this time. They're really reuniting the fan favorites, aren't they?

Whenever Lea's comfortable having a Glee love interest, I'll be comfortable with it.

icon
Old 03-29-2014, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Samcedes? They make me want to punch myself in the tit already. -.-'''

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-29-2014, 09:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Episode 5.16
Blaine discovers his newfound love of “cronuts” has the residual side-effect of weight gain - namely, the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen.” Combined with witnessing a more physically fit and self-confident Kurt’s star rapidly rising at NYADA while his simultaneously wanes, the increasingly pudgy former dreamboat begins to suffer a crisis in confidence… leading to some uncharacteristic behavior. As “Film School Artie” enjoys a success with the ladies that “High School Artie” never could have hoped for, he is quick to avail himself of all opportunities presented him. However, he soon discovers that his Casanova’s ways come at a price, one which may preclude him from making the one special connection he truly desires. As roommates Sam and Mercedes explore being a couple, she confesses that she is still a virgin and is not sure when (or if) she will be ready for them to make love for the first time. While the smitten Sam agrees to wait as long as she wants, he nevertheless tries to do everything he can to prove his worthiness and expedite the process… while she seeks outside advice from several sources.

Episode 5.17 - Opening Night
With her Broadway debut looming large, Rachel - feeling the mounting pressure of opening night - wakes from her “actor’s nightmare.” Despite almost unanimous critical praise following the show’s previews, she finds herself falling victim to the seemingly endless stream of random bloggers and anonymous internet trolls determined to tear her down. While Kurt does his best to insulate her from the haters – turning the loft into a “hermetically sealed love bubble filled with nothing but positive affirmations” - he finds it a near impossible task, and the rest of the gang must pitch in to try and rouse Rachel from her uncharacteristic bout of insecurity in time for the curtain to rise. Meanwhile, Sue tags along with Will and the pair travel to New York for Rachel’s big night. While Will hopes to support his former student as she tries to fulfill her lifelong dream, Sue attends the show operating under the assumption it will flop and Rachel will choke. However, both Will and Sue get more than they bargained for when their evenings take unexpected turns. The gang must rally an uncharacteristically insecure Rachel in time to make her Broadway debut in Funny Girl… but not everyone in the audience is wishing Rachel the best.
Glee - Episode 5.16 - 5.17 - Extended Synopsis | Spoilers
Old 03-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

An overweight Blaine? Samcedes getting it on? Whoa.........

icon
Old 03-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm down for the Samcedes storyline.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I'm down for the Samcedes storyline.
Me too. I thought I would never go back, but those pictures of them together are dragging me back. Now I can't wait to see them in the new episodes in New York.

Icon by Me
Old 03-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
Me too. I thought I would never go back, but those pictures of them together are dragging me back. Now I can't wait to see them in the new episodes in New York.
Wait...what pics?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if you have seem these on tumblr.

Sorry they're all chopped.

Icon by Me

Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 03-30-2014 at 04:56 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread