Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we know what episode they are currently taping.

I know Tina shows up in New York for Opening Night. But she (Jenna) was seen on set just in the last few days, so I was curious as it shows Lea in full Fanny outfit.

So I am curious if they are still taping Opening Night or now onto Backup Plan. And if Tina is around for more than one episode...

Love that picture...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

I believe they are still on 18 if not beginning 19. They basically had Tina take Arties spot since Kevin is gone for now filming a movie.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I believe they are still on 18 if not beginning 19. They basically had Tina take Arties spot since Kevin is gone for now filming a movie.
Interesting. Didn't know that Kevin had another commitment? How long is gone, will he been seen before the end of the season again.

With the season finale being episode 20. They cut off two for the season. Saying the fall hiatus due to Cory's death and then after "Quarterback" aired, impacted the shooting schedule.

I never know how far ahead they are these days. In the old days they were notorious for being finishing up close to airtime...

Apparently the next four episode titles are,

"Tested"
"Opening Night"
"The Backup Plan"
Episode 19 being "Old Dog, New Tricks"

Source: Gleekout br. tumblr

If they are shooting Season 19. Maybe Rachel doesn't take the big new opportunity, and sticks with Funny Girl.

But then in the past they have filmed two at the same time. So who knows what Lea being in her Funny Girl costume means...

But it will be good to see Tina again!
Old 04-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I believe they have been filming all three episodes. 5x17, 5x18 and 5x19.

I believe Amber/Kevin and Chord film something on Wednesday for 5x19. Kevin and Chord were filming earlier today for 5x19 from their tweets.

Quote:
And I guess Brittany/HeMo isnt coming back to the show this season.
Reliable sources are saying she's back for the season finale 5x20.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan (View Post)
Reliable sources are saying she's back for the season finale 5x20.
Oh no. I don't want to be dragged back into watching this show. I thought we'd seen the last of Brittany and Santana after the 100th. Glee is going to screw this up somehow.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
Oh no. I don't want to be dragged back into watching this show. I thought we'd seen the last of Brittany and Santana after the 100th. Glee is going to screw this up somehow.
Given Naya's personal life, I wouldn't be surprised if she returned for season six, but with maybe less episodes. Working on Glee gives her money...

If Brittany is back in the season finale. I am surprised. I expected the 100th double episode to be the last. I knew Santana would be back.

But I guess they had to bring Brittany back if Heather was interested to settle if she and Santana are still together. Since there is a many month time jump after the 100th episode. And we know Santana returns very soon.

We're now in Winter of 2014 as of now.

I don't know. I doubt they will mess up Santana and Brittany.

Without Finn and Rachel to get their happy ending. I figure all the major relationships will end up together...

Which is why they put Santana and Brittany back together in the 100th episode. They didn't have to...
Old 04-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

There is no reason for Naya to return for less episode next season. Her personal life isnt that chaotic.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There is no reason for Naya to return for less episode next season. Her personal life isnt that chaotic.
I just don't think she'll be around full time. I do think she wanted to do other things. There was talk of her wanting to leave. But then she was back doing more episodes after a break.

Of course she could still be under contract. So I could see either Brittany's return ushes Santana off the show.

Or she comes back, but might not be for every episode...

It just seems she had one foot off the show, and then everything in her personal life blew up and she seems to be celebrating back on Glee working, and making money.

So who knows...

I admit not to be Santana's greatest fan, but the female to male ratio right now when Mercedes is not around. Or Tina or Quinn, is very low...with Rachel as the permanent female on the show right now.

So I'll welcome Santana back if she wants to come back...

I am curious what their plan for season six is. Full New York. Or will Lima come back in the picture as they try to get back the Glee Club.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I think Brittany's return is suppose to tell why she didn't comeback with Santana in 5x17.

I don't think Heather will be willing to come back full seasons. I think she would more likely come back for like 5/6 episode in s6. She doesn't need to be in all the episodes to tell Brittana but she can come and go.

I believe Naya in s4 signed a 13 episodes contract. Where she doesn't have to be in all the episodes. I know in s4 she missed a couple of episodes and appeared in 13. This season she seems to be on track for the same amount. I would think it will be the same for s6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I am curious what their plan for season six is. Full New York. Or will Lima come back in the picture as they try to get back the Glee Club.
They keep using "comeback" as the theme for s6 and the finale is suppose to tell us what that is. I would assume that means keep as much as oldies they can keep around or the glee club makes a return of the sophomores now seniors (jump a year of high-school from NYC arcs) get closure. There's some sort of surprised. Which I would assume meaning they all get shipped off to LA. lol
Old 04-14-2014, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Brittany's return is suppose to tell why she didn't comeback with Santana in 5x17.
They could easier of said Brittany was in New York, just not seen. That she returned with Santana. But yeah, I am sure her return in the season finale allows.

They were gone for a long hiatus. Long time, so it would have been a big test to see. So I am curious what happened with Brittany.

Quote:
I don't think Heather will be willing to come back full seasons. I think she would more likely come back for like 5/6 episode in s6. She doesn't need to be in all the episodes to tell Brittana but she can come and go.
I agree, although I think the motto with all the originals (minus the core NYers) is that they all get number of episodes. We're going to be seeing more Mercedes, but she won't be in everyone remaining.

Same I am sure next season. So if Heather returns next year, I doubt we will see her majorly.

Quote:
I believe Naya in s4 signed a 13 episodes contract. Where she doesn't have to be in all the episodes. I know in s4 she missed a couple of episodes and appeared in 13. This season she seems to be on track for the same amount. I would think it will be the same for s6.
Yeah, in season four. She missed the majority of the first half to the season. But then the show was desperately trying to sell the newbies. This season I think was different. Santana was more of a force in New York.

Some believed her hiatus was a surprise and they rushed to finish up the feud with Rachel because Naya and Santana would be gone. And they would be jumping ahead many months in time.

Quote:
They keep using "comeback" as the theme for s6 and the finale is suppose to tell us what that is. I would assume that means keep as much as oldies they can keep around or the glee club makes a return of the sophomores now seniors (jump a year of high-school from NYC arcs) get closure. There's some sort of surprised. Which I would assume meaning they all get shipped off to LA. lol
I guess one of the comebacks would be yeah the Glee Club getting re-established, with some of the old alumni guiding it along with whoever of the old new guard is still around.

They have going through the school year in the last few weeks at record speed. So I could see them finished this school year by the episode 20, and then a whole new one in the fall and Lima comes back sometime during that... And if Will left McKinley, it provides a way for him to come back after a year gone. If Matthew is still with the show...

I know a lot changed due to Cory's death. And the endgame would have been for Finn to be teaching and Rachel to come back to Lima, a big star but ready to settle down.

So some are already speculating that maybe Rachel will become a big star, but it doesn't work out for some reason, and ultimately returns to Lima to re-establish the Glee Club.

I am not sure she would. I think it's in the show's best interest to show Rachel conquering Broadway. And having her journey even it means she can't have her happy ending with Finn now. She was too ambitious to stop, and go back to her home town...

Although part of me could see it. She would be like her birth mother Shelby. But content with choices, and knowledge she had been a big hit. And she's has time to go back to Broadway or Hollywood at a later time.

Who knows...

Yeah, I know they want to use as many of the originals next season as they can...

Last edited by Jasper1975; 04-14-2014 at 02:31 PM
Old 04-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

^ Yeah. I'm just curious to see if they'll do the split or continue on as NYC full season. I hope they don't do the split and just maybe make it one arc NYC and one arc Lima.

I'm enjoying the NY arc a lot. It's more grown up and feels like a fresh start to the show.

Here is the Heather news. Returning for the s5 finale.

Quote:
Fire up the fondue and grab the fattest cat you can find—Brittany is coming back to Glee!

Heather Morris will be returning to Fox's hit series for the season five finale, inside sources confirm exclusively to E! News. The fan favorite, who once rocked the halls of McKinley High with her jaw-dropping dance moves, will be appear in the May 13 closer in the newly transitioned New York City-based Glee.

As for her status for the show's sixth and (presumed) final season, sources tell us that Glee producers would love to have the 27-year-old actress back. However, Morris is currently enjoying spending time with her new son, 7-month-old Elijah.
Heather Morris Is Coming Back to Glee!

It looks as basically as I figured. S6 Heather will likely be back for some episodes and not all. I just don't think she's ready to be regular.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm enjoying the NY arc a lot. It's more grown up and feels like a fresh start to the show.

Me too, its more interesting too
Old 04-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

So glad Brittany is coming back!!!
Old 04-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

On one level. I can't see a prolong return to Lima. They are now established in New York, and it would be matter of bringing the originals if they aren't already there, to New York.

Trying to do a split focus wouldn't work. So everyone would have to return to Lima to re-establish the Glee Club.

I guess it could be decided in the end, by how many episodes Glee gets for a final season. With their extremely low ratings; one would say it could be as low as 13.

But then there was a report in Hollywood Reporter that FOX is still high on the show. That is does decent in other measurements (timeshifting/DVR recording). So they might do as much as 24 episodes for a final season.

Adding on the two that were cut for this season.

It seems the show is planning to have to deal with the odd scheduling around baseball, and then whatever. And with no Olympics; they wouldn't have to wait during the winter.

So if they have a full season. They could do half in New York, and in the last half move to Lima to re-establish the Glee Club before doing a happy ending for everyone...

So yeah, I doubt Heather will be back full time next year. I could see a bunch of episodes...

Depending on how they close out it in the season finale for Brittany.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread