Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh god no, I think they are coming home from homecoming? Urgh but I would put it past Ryan to have Quinn get pregnant/drop out of Yale/and become a Lima Loser.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Do you have any doubts????
Which is what made the show so difficult in showing them moving on, and realizing their dreams. Given the original concept of the show. And the original cast was so damn successful, and attachment formed. It was always going to be difficult to move them on, and show. It might have had some success if Ryan's original plan had been able to go forth, with Lea, Chris, Cory moving onto a "spinoff". While the original Glee stayed a separate show.

But plans leaked, and fans howled at the thought of Lea, Chris and Cory leaving. And they had to backtrack and split the show.

And because fans didn't accept the new crowd as much. They should have just slowed down the show like they do on Pretty Little Liars back in Season One, so the show was about the high school.

Or graduate them all, and transfer Glee into Glee: New York.

So yeah, I am sure Rachel will head back to New York and become a big star on Broadway and stick with it, or her next attempt at Hollywood will be a success. And the same with the others...

Some of the changes worked, but some didn't. The show burned so brightly in the beginning, so the crash was going to come. Unfortunately losing Cory didn't help. Losing the rooting value of Finn and Rachel!

Quote:
Also technically Marley, Jake, etc would still be attending McKinley unless we're supposed to believe all of them transferred elsewhere. It has definitely not been enough time for them to have graduated, they were sophomores. So why would they not be interested in New Directions starting again? They should be there. Sorry but I am angry about this and I think it's stupid that they couldn't come back. Also are they going to have like a 5 person glee club or something b/c that sounds like the grand total of new characters they are introducing. Whatever, aside from the fact that New Directions will exist in some form again, nothing about this final season even sounds remotely good or interesting.
The latest I heard is the New Directions 2.0 crew might be back near the series finale. Or in the series finale (probably at some McKinley reunion or something like that).

I guess they moved through so much time, they didn't want to go back and try to pick up the stories of Jake, Ryder, Marley and Unique. Although there were rumors Unique might have been back in Rachel's New Directions. But plans changed.

Maybe they wanted to start new. So much criticism existed of that crew. And this is about rebooting the Glee Club. Assuming Marley, Ryder and Kitty are still at McKinley, maybe they don't want to come back!

I am intrigued by the concept of the season. Hate the idea of Blaine dating Karofsky. Never like Karofsky in the first place, and yes everyone grows up and especially after high school. But the idea Blaine could date him knowing what Kurt went through, and being there for some of it in the first place...

But then Glee did have some icky storylines in the glory years. So we will see how it all works out. Given I am sure it is all about getting Blaine and Kurt back together!

----------

If Quinn is coming back. Probably won't be for any big storyline. Probably is about the series finale. Or something in the middle. I doubt she is back for any big arc. She probably comes back to Lima to see the group or help the New New Directions with something, and then heads back to school until the series finale!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread