Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

I'll be the third person to confirm that Lorelai is the one who initiates the end of the marriage.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJSW (View Post)
Peachy, you are still confusing me. If an apology is owed. I apologize. If not, well, !

Franzi, good on ya. Craig, again, I like your spec, but Tara Chris has to end it. If not, Lorelai, has ended every relationship, and has been made to look as if she's in the right. If someone, like Chris, leaves her. It will be the easy way to show Lorelai, that she needs to CHANGE!
Oh I agree Jason, Chris leaving Lorelai has a lot of things going for it but also Lorelai realizing it's not working and is willing to walk away from the "whole package" says she is strong again and knows what she wants.

But in all this are there any winners?

Everyone connect to Lorelai (except Luke) will be hurt by this divorce. Maybe Luke is the only winner?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
And I still don't understand how Chris ending the marraige will help anything: IMO, if he ends it, Lorelai will not fall on her face. She'll more or less be handed an exit out of something that she had been doubting all along. So, in essence, she gets off easy. But if Lorelai is the one to end it, it means she came to terms with her emotions and decisions and will be forced to face the consequences. If Chris walks on her, what consequences will she face? Hurt, rejection? It's nothing new to her; she needs to know what it's like to take responsibility for her actions -- and face everything that follows.

Quote:
As I'm one of those that thinks the Ep Descrips go against the *confirmed spoiler* I'll bite.
you can believe whatever you want. sure there were spoiler that were wrong. spoiler are spoiler after all. you never know how they will turn out. there is an 80% chance it happenes this way and most of the time they're true. But why is the epi description against the breaking up spoiler? who said Lorelai will end it with chris in 7.13? or better ask: where in the epi description is written that Chris wants out?

Quote:
I guess these are just your feelings and not a spoiler?
just my thoughts
Old 01-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
The thread title intrigues me because it is so rare that we see Rory/Lorelai having any serious discussions. Could someone please explain the meaning of the title and how it relates to any new spoilers? I'm just very curious.
It's not based on spoilers. It's based on history of the show and discussions/debates had here on the thread about how we would like Rory to end the season.
without alcohol.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_earthquake
you can believe whatever you want. sure there were spoiler that were wrong. spoiler are spoiler after all. you never know how they will turn out. there is an 80% chance it happenes this way and most of the time they're true. But why is the epi description against the breaking up spoiler? who said Lorelai will end it with chris in 7.13?
That's what I said, IMO it's FINAL in ep 14.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_earthquake (View Post)
you can believe whatever you want. sure there were spoiler that were wrong. spoiler are spoiler after all. you never know how they will turn out. there is an 80% chance it happenes this way and most of the time they're true. But why is the epi description against the breaking up spoiler? who said Lorelai will end it with chris in 7.13? or better ask: where in the epi description is written that Chris wants out?
Then I don't see what the big kerfluffle is about? Why all the confirming and reconfirming? 80% is just that 80%, all the ones I listed were also apparantly 80% and did not make it on screen. Therefore turned out to be incorrect. If the episodes air and Lorelai leaves I'll admit I'm wrong. If it airs and Chris turns out to leave or they decide it mutually, will you?
Old 01-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
The thread title intrigues me because it is so rare that we see Rory/Lorelai having any serious discussions. Could someone please explain the meaning of the title and how it relates to any new spoilers? I'm just very curious.
I think it is a callback to the show's Pilot, where Lorelai tells (Sookie?, I think) that Rory is "supposed to have it all, more than I ever had..." (I'm paraphrasing the quote)

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a rumor that Rory would sleep with Jess in TRPA thank god that didn't happen its just I heard the other foilers not that one before so I was suprised. I am waiting to see the 7.13 and 7.14 to really see how ends the marriage
Old 01-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:

They were foilers you mean. And no you can't blame every "spoiler" that doesn't come true on rewrites. It's not strange at all to question some "spoilers" if it doesn't fit with an episode description.

Last edited by June_10001; 01-20-2007 at 08:39 AM
Old 01-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
I think it is a callback to the show's Pilot, where Lorelai tells (Sookie?, I think) that Rory is "supposed to have it all, more than I ever had..." (I'm paraphrasing the quote)
She also says this to Luke in A House is Not a Home, if I remember correctly.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Then I don't see what the big kerfluffle is about? Why all the confirming and reconfirming? 80% is just that 80%, all the ones I listed were also apparantly 80% and did not make it on screen. Therefore turned out to be incorrect. If the episodes air and Lorelai leaves I'll admit I'm wrong. If it airs and Chris turns out to leave or they decide it mutually, will you?
I meant that 80% for spoiler in generell. not that specific one. I know that the spoiler is true. But if it makes you feel better I'll fall on my knees in awe and watch every episode chris is in again to maybe find some respect and love for him if this spoiler turns out to be wrong.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
She also says this to Luke in A House is Not a Home, if I remember correctly.
Hmm. I think you may be correct.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I meant that 80% for spoiler in generell. not that specific one. I know that the spoiler is true. But if it makes you feel better I'll fall on my knees in awe and watch every episode chris is in again to maybe find some respect and love for him if this spoiler turns out to be wrong.
Hon save the energy and your knees
Old 01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
There was a rumor that Rory would sleep with Jess in TRPA thank god that didn't happen its just I heard the other foilers not that one before so I was suprised. I am waiting to see the 7.13 and 7.14 to really see how ends the marriage
I remember that about Rory with Doyle too.
So Long, Farewell, The Sound Of Music
Old 01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
So you're saying you KNOW this spoiler is correct, and the ones I listed the spoiler sources didn't know that? I'm sure they KNEW theirs were correct. I got ripped into earlier in the season for questioning one. Because the person giving it KNEW it was correct and I was wrong. I turned out to be right, with no source, just my own logic to guide me. Every spoiler given out is thought to be correct by the person giving it out at the time. Certainly the ones that have been confirmed. They aren't given out with a warning label of "only 80% chance of being correct" attached to them.

Another one I just thought of is that the L/C ship wouldn't last till/past Christmas/hiatus, also wrong.