View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 03:49 PM
little_earthquake
Supreme Fan

Quote:
And I still don't understand how Chris ending the marraige will help anything: IMO, if he ends it, Lorelai will not fall on her face. She'll more or less be handed an exit out of something that she had been doubting all along. So, in essence, she gets off easy. But if Lorelai is the one to end it, it means she came to terms with her emotions and decisions and will be forced to face the consequences. If Chris walks on her, what consequences will she face? Hurt, rejection? It's nothing new to her; she needs to know what it's like to take responsibility for her actions -- and face everything that follows.

Quote:
As I'm one of those that thinks the Ep Descrips go against the *confirmed spoiler* I'll bite.
you can believe whatever you want. sure there were spoiler that were wrong. spoiler are spoiler after all. you never know how they will turn out. there is an 80% chance it happenes this way and most of the time they're true. But why is the epi description against the breaking up spoiler? who said Lorelai will end it with chris in 7.13? or better ask: where in the epi description is written that Chris wants out?

Quote:
I guess these are just your feelings and not a spoiler?
just my thoughts