Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJSW (View Post)
Peachy, you wonder why people hate you more than they hate me? I think you answered your own question. WICKED BURN! (May Michael Kelso never be in movies like THE GUARDIAN ever again.)

ETA: If you want to be antagonistic peachy. I will be your huckleberry. If I remember correctly. You cried from a FAMILY GUY reference. So, why are you messing with me? I wonder? Again, we can be cool, but you are not being cool.
You are amazing. I was paying you a compliment, because it's a very funny line. But I take it back now.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jason I think the Chris should be the one to end this and have said so MANY times, I guess we just have to wait and see how it ends on screen.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Supreme Fan

we already know that Lorelai will end it.

you can have a second confirmation from me if you like. !!!

Last edited by little_earthquake; 01-19-2007 at 03:16 PM
Old 01-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_earthquake (View Post)

We like

So I wonder (as I spec'ed) if the FINAL end is ep 7.14?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelaisgirl (View Post)
Kristin from E!Online is at the CW Winter Press Tour too:

click

Hmm. From all that, it sure sounds like the network wants the show back, but LG and AB are reluctant and thus the "we are talking to them." And of course the "DSR was painted into a corner by the end of last season" statement was a shot at ASP.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
Hmm. From all that, it sure sounds like the network wants the show back, but LG and AB are reluctant and thus the "we are talking to them." And of course the "DSR was painted into a corner by the end of last season" statement was a shot at ASP.
Well he should have got out the sander and re did the floors to build a better show on

ETA - was the color purple
Old 01-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I believe the spoiler, but I was hoping that it would be a mutual decision by both of them. I don't like L/C, and never liked how Chris treated Rory over the years, however, I wanted to see Chris do some growing also. I wanted to see Lorelai maturing (or returning to the maturity she once had), and I also wanted to see it in Chris.

I was hoping to see Chris learn from this experience also, and go on to a better life. I suppose it could still happen, even though Lorelai does end the marriage. We could have later episodes showing his realization of where things have gone wrong in his life.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just asked Ausiello at the press tour "When will L&L get back together" do we think an answer is coming today?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I believe the spoiler, but I was hoping that it would be a mutual decision by both of them.
but chris is chris and he will not let her go this easy. he never understood her at all. she is IT for him. He would never tell her they dont work. He called the night they had when she was a mess 'special'. dont expect him to be someone he's not.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow I sleep and go to class and come back and the threads have exploded. Just wow! Thanks so much caf for the thread and lorelaisgirl for all the info! I never understand all the press/behind-the-scenes stuff, so thanks to everyone who translates it into simpler terms!

lemon tart, I guess we can agree to disagree on the Max thing. Because I stand behind Lorelai didn't marry him because she knew she didn't love him. And I still think (and hope) that's how CL will end as well.

Jason, I still don't think we should read that much into the episode description. Chris is weak; so even if he gets angry at the scene in the hospital, I think he will eventually cool off and want things to go back to normal with Lorelai.

And I still don't understand how Chris ending the marraige will help anything: IMO, if he ends it, Lorelai will not fall on her face. She'll more or less be handed an exit out of something that she had been doubting all along. So, in essence, she gets off easy. But if Lorelai is the one to end it, it means she came to terms with her emotions and decisions and will be forced to face the consequences. If Chris walks on her, what consequences will she face? Hurt, rejection? It's nothing new to her; she needs to know what it's like to take responsibility for her actions -- and face everything that follows.

Last edited by Tara Ashley; 01-19-2007 at 03:40 PM
Old 01-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

As I'm one of those that thinks the Ep Descrips go against the *confirmed spoiler* I'll bite. I appreciate all spoilers and the people that give them. But the reality is that till an episode airs we don't know if a spoiler is correct of incorrect. So all things are open to speculation, I would hope. This is just off the top of my head, which is to say certainly not all, but all the following *spoilers* were given AND confirmed at some point on this board and all turned out to be incorrect:

Rory sleeps with Jess in TRPA
Rory & Logan elope in Partings
Richard would die in what turns out to be ep 13
Chris would not consult Lorelai about accompanying Gigi to Paris to see Sherry.
Lorelai would pine for Luke in the beginning of the seventh season.
Lorelai will give back the ring in 6.20
Lorelai will give back the ring in 6.22
Lorelai and Luke will break up in 6.20

All these were confirmed spoilers that turned out to be incorrect. If the past is to be our guide and we're a spec board, not just spoilers, then I think my interpretation of the ep description is fair. That's how I read it. Maybe I'm wrong. If I am I'm sure I'll hear about it after the episode airs. But I was right about the Chris/Lorelai/Gigi/Sherry thing, and got bitched at by people saying I was wrong, the spoiler said thus...I turned out to be correct. Spoiler or no spoiler, confirmation or no confimation. This isn't calling anyone a liar, but that incorrect information has been given to people and passed along as spoilers in the past, and likely can and will be in the future.

Last edited by lemon tart; 01-19-2007 at 03:51 PM
Old 01-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
but chris is chris and he will not let her go this easy. he never understood her at all. she is IT for him. He would never tell her they dont work. He called the night they had when she was a mess 'special'. dont expect him to be someone he's not.
I guess these are just your feelings and not a spoiler?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

Peachy, you are still confusing me. If an apology is owed. I apologize. If not, well, !

Franzi, good on ya. Craig, again, I like your spec, but Tara Chris has to end it. If not, Lorelai, has ended every relationship, and has been made to look as if she's in the right. If someone, like Chris, leaves her. It will be the easy way to show Lorelai, that she needs to CHANGE!
Old 01-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lemon tart I agree and as Nadine said and ITA that nothing is 100% till it airs.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

The thread title intrigues me because it is so rare that we see Rory/Lorelai having any serious discussions. Could someone please explain the meaning of the title and how it relates to any new spoilers? I'm just very curious.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread