Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 12:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Are we sure the rain kiss is in 608 and not 607. B/C there is a behind the scenes picture of Nina by a camera and the guy who tweeted the rain kiss tweeted that.

Thanks for the tweet and picture. I won't believe it until i see it with my own eyes.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Maybe the rain kiss is on 6x07 but we'll get another romantic scene on 6x08
Old 09-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Maybe the rain kiss is on 6x07 but we'll get another romantic scene on 6x08
I'm starting to believe the rain kiss is in 607 but I could be wrong and joshua butler is directing the rain kiss. Anyways we should get good DE scenes when he is directing a episode. The writers know that he is a big DE fan.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Josh is filming episode 6x08 so if he's directing the Rain kiss, it'll be in 6x08. That picture of the "raindrops in Mystic Falls" with two blurred figures could've been part of his prepping since he tweeted he was getting ready for his episode that day which starts shooting next Tuesday. No matter what episode it is, we're getting a rain kiss peeps!

I'm perfectly fine getting the rain kiss reunion in 6x07 and then another amazing DE scene in 6x08. Josh will give us the best!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 09-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Passionate Fan

But he didn't tweet that picture with the two blurred figures. It was dijonnaise911 that took the picture and it looks like he was helping them on 607. All I know is we will or might get a rain kiss in one of those episodes. So I am ready for the rain kiss.

Edit: As kat been filming with anyone these days.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 09-28-2014 at 02:05 PM
Old 09-28-2014, 07:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Yea but the one who posted it, I think he's just the camera operator right? Cuz I think Pascal (@verschoo) is the one directing 6x07.

We could analyze this all day the point is that we're getting a rain kiss and maybe another amazing moment if Josh isn't referencing the rain kiss.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 09-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Some people think Alaric is going to compell elena to move on. I don't think he would compell her to forget him. Once he finds out what Elena been up to, he going to what to do something, so I think he would take the pain away by compelling her to get on with her life and telling her Damon would not what this for her, to be sad all the time, use drugs to see him and what ever else she is doing.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Ian just tweeted this:

Quote:
ian somerhalder ‏@iansomerhalder 17 Min.

On set right now-anyone know this place??? Instagram
Old 09-29-2014, 07:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Some people think Alaric is going to compell elena to move on. I don't think he would compell her to forget him. Once he finds out what Elena been up to, he going to what to do something, so I think he would take the pain away by compelling her to get on with her life and telling her Damon would not what this for her, to be sad all the time, use drugs to see him and what ever else she is doing.
Yea i think that's what will happen. I think compelling her in any way is a huge cop out but I guess they didn't want her completely devastated thru 7-8 episodes or until Damon comes back. She'll still feel how much she loves him, but her grief will be gone. And I'm thinking in episode 2 or 3, they'll get some kind of hope that they can bring him back somehow. Julie Plec said a good part of the first half of the season is DE longing to get back to each other. So even if her grief is gone, she'll still be holding on to hope and trying to get him back.

That pic!!!!! he's in a tux!!!!! what could this mean??

There was a picture other day posted by same camera operator that posted supposed rain kiss. . .of Nina next to camera wearing a black dress and heels! Could this be another FB of a DE date? I have a hard time believing they'll reunite in the rain AND go on a date all in one episode I'm so confused at this point.

ETA: actually there's a banner behind Nina so it looks like some kind of party. Guess Damon is in fact alive by this point and he's there too. http://instagram.com/p/tfkVq_pbRx/

Bellamy and Clarke

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 09-29-2014 at 07:37 AM
Old 09-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, Ian in a tux and now Nina in that black dress. It really looks as if they are going on a party - which means that Damon is indeed back!

And I guess you're right concerning Ric and him possibly compelling Elena to stop grieving.

BTW, has Ian already directed his ep? I would have thought he or some of the others would have tweeted about it.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Mystic Falls is a very different place when "The Vampire Diaries" returns for Season 6 on Thursday (Oct. 2) on The CW -- a spell that eliminated magic within its city limits has exiled all supernatural creatures from the former magical hotbed. Here's what you can expect in the premiere:

No more magic in Mystic Falls. There's a force field around the city preventing magic from being performed -- and supernatural creatures from even stepping foot within the town border. It's like "Under the Dome," except it's not actually a dome. At least we don't think so. That said, supernatural stuff can happen just outside the border. And it does.

Jeremy in a downward spiral. Jeremy hasn't been the best at dealing with his myriad issues in the past, so it makes sense that he's coping with Bonnie's death (maybe? We don't know where she is!) by getting wasted and hooking up with random chicks.

Matt bulking up. He's taken the opposite course of Jeremy and become more responsible, joining the town supernatural protection corps.

Elena and Caroline displaced. Since neither can go home, they're both finding new homes in very different places. (That was meant to be as cryptic as it sounds.)

Alaric and Tyler are struggling too. Alaric is dealing with the effects of becoming a vampire, while Tyler is dealing with the effects of not being a vampire anymore. Listen, everyone's in a pretty bad place, okay?

The spirits of Bonnie and Damon. The influence of the twosome -- who were left behind when the Other Side fell -- is felt throughout the entire episode. While they might not necessarily be physically present, their legacy will still affect day-to-day life in Mystic Falls.

Sexy Stefan. He's out of Mystic Falls and has found a sexy new lady. Her name's Ivy, she's from Colorado and she loves dogs, in case you were wondering.

A few surprises. Are you new? Of course there are some delicious surprises in store. Just you wait.
'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 premiere spoilers: Spiraling out of control - Zap2it | News & Features
Old 09-29-2014, 10:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the article.

Do we know who Ian was filming with this morning and why would Damon be at the mystic falls sign. That behind the scene picture with Nina looks like the bar they filmed in last year. So I don't think it is a flashback.

That article doesn't say much that we already know. We know Elena is going to hide her pain, but when she is alone she doesn't handle it so well.

What I want to know is what happened to Bonnie and why are we hearing more about Damon then her. If we don't hear about Kat filming anytime soon, then I am thinking she is gone for good or they decided to kill Bonnie for good this time.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope there's a DE dance on that event!

I think they're still filming 6x07

Quote:
Day 6 prepping to direct #TVD 6x08: Start shooting on Tuesday. An epic romantic encounter on the schedule. Love is undead. #DirectorPride
https://twitter.com/TheJoshuaButler/...24757434904576
Old 09-29-2014, 01:03 PM
Passionate Fan

There need to be a DE dance this season.

Joshau butler posted a picture of the script and the writers of the episode are Nina Fiore and John Herrera. That was the first behind the scenes picture.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 09-29-2014 at 01:10 PM
Old 09-29-2014, 11:32 PM
Loyal Fan

From Wetpaint:

Quote:
Vampire Diaries Season 6: Will Damon and Bonnie Return Home Anytime Soon?

“The mystery of where they are is an ongoing presence throughout the whole season, but trying to figure out what the heck they’re going to do about getting home is the crux of our first chapter,” Julie told Entertainment Weekly.

Er, does this mean Damon and Bonnie might be making their way back to their loved ones for the entire season? We have to admit, we didn’t expect that outcome. TVD is a show famous for chewing through plot like Stefan The Ripper on a bloodlust bender. But, from Julie’s words, it sounds like that might be the case? Or, at least the other-world Bamon finds themselves in will serve a purpose throughout the entire season. Perhaps, only one of them will make it back in the first arc of the season? Or they will only be able to come home for short periods at a time. Whatever the solution, we have to admit: we’re intrigued.

Wherever Damon and Bonnie are, Damon is not giving up on getting back to his girl. Julie teased: “Without explaining too much about the mystery of where he is, [Damon] didn’t end up where he thought he was going to be — whether that was, in his mind, hell, heaven, or some like warped dimension of Damon doppelgangers. Where he ended up is so surprising and so strange and mysterious, even to Damon himself that it becomes about 1) figuring out where they are, and 2) how do they get out of it? And those drives are triggered by, ‘Hey, if there’s a chance I can get back home and get back to my girl, then that’s what I want. Get back to my girl and get back to my brother.’”

Our takeaway from all of this? The Delena romance is very much alive and well in Season 6 — even if Damon and Elena are literally worlds apart.

Do you think Damon and Bonnie will find their way back to their loved ones in the first part of the season? Share your theories in the comments below!

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 premieres Thursday, October 2, at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Kayti Burt is a contributing writer for Wetpaint Entertainment with a penchant for all things pop culture. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!
Vampire Diaries Season 6: Will Damon and Bonnie Return Home Anytime Soon? | The Vampire Diaries | Wetpaint