Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

More interviews w/CD

'Vampire Diaries': Boss on Damon-Bonnie Final Scene - Hollywood Reporter

The Vampire Diaries Boss Answers Our Biggest Burning Questions - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 10-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for those interviews
Old 10-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Well there go are reunion. It looks like it won't happen in 607/608. But I love all the DE scenes tonight and how Elena was.
It's obviously happening then, it was already spoiled.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Well there go are reunion. It looks like it won't happen in 607/608. But I love all the DE scenes tonight and how Elena was.
Not necessarily. We know that even if Alaric compels Elena to forget her love for Damon, this will still work out in our favor. And we all know by Jeremy ' s words in previous seasons that even when you're compelled, you feel like you're missing something. It's one thing to compel one's mind but the heart is another matter. Elena's love for Damon is very strong. Think about the interviews from JP and CD again. Liam is going to be into Elena but she won't be into him. Her heart won't be in it. Something is holding her back even tho she's been compelled. I still see a reunion happening

Lauren I get where you're saying, bb. .about the human vs vampire thing with Elena but it doesn't really bother me anymore. I think the point is that Elena was always meant to be a vampire. And even if she stayed human, her love with Stefan would've been temporary anyway cuz she would've gotten old and died. Whereas her love with Damon is meant to last forever. That's how I look at it.

Overall I really enjoyed the episode!! Ironically this may be the most DE scenes we've gotten in an episode and they were beautifully heartbreaking I'm excited to see how the writers reignite DE's love story.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 10-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

On the promo, Caroline says that Elena fell in love with Damon while she was still with Stefan so...
Old 10-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Absolute Fan

^^that too! I love that the writers are actually diving into this and trying to point out when exactly Elena fell in love with Damon. I think that's gonna be the trick or twist to the compulsion. Caroline, Alaric, etc can never know the exact moment Elena fell in love with Damon. Elena may not even know the moment herself. It happened so gradually. I'm excited to see where this is heading. It's VERY angsty.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

So are we going to see the summer of there life in episode two. Remember the behind the scenes with Nina and the red strands in her hair.

It looks like Ian,Paul and Matt filmed tonight. It from JB tweeter.

Edit: I'm just worried they will go back to SE b/c we don't know who signed. I'm starting to think it Nina or Paul. Yes Nina talks about the show but she seem not that into it. But when you see behind the scenes things you think she signed on. Now Paul I don't know he doesn't seem to talk about this season at all. There no interviews with him talking about this season and he doesn't post a lot about the show unless I'm not seeing it.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-02-2014 at 08:41 PM
Old 10-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

You have nothing to worry about on the SE front. They're just friends and it'll remain that way unless Ian decides not to resign for a S7 and Paul & Nina do. You're overlooking when CD said DE's love story is the focal point of the show now.

'Vampire Diaries' post-mortem: Nina Dobrev on THAT twist, what's next | Inside TV | EW.com

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

The extended promo

Old 10-03-2014, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Thanks for posting the promo.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Supreme Fan

What's with Stefan's neck?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzAAosJCMAAz-Y-.jpg:large

Last edited by tragedy; 10-03-2014 at 06:49 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)
What's with Stefan's neck?
Did Caroline bite him to get his attention???
Old 10-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Passionate Fan

I think it Enzo who did the biting.

Ok I read Nina interview, I know it going to take time to get her memories back. But I don't want it to take long b/c that sound like bad way to go for a storyline. I just hope she get her memories back before episode 607/608. But I don't see that happening and that going to be there storyline for the Back nine.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-03-2014 at 06:09 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
On the promo, Caroline says that Elena fell in love with Damon while she was still with Stefan so...
Yeah I am hoping they do delve into that next episode! I would love some insight into how Elena has always felt and how she has always struggled with her attraction to Damon. How awesome would it be if it was the moment they first met? Won't happen but the anarchy! I do often wish we had had more DE interaction when Elena was a human, before she turned. I imagine Alaric needs to know to thoroughly wipe all memories and make sure he is going back far enough.

I don't know how long Elena the compulsion will last but it is so complex that something is bound to go wrong. Like we saw with Jeremy, memories may be missing but the pain and longing remains. Elena will still be struggling but no idea why. That will probably create some determination on curiosity on her part to discover who Damon was and why she feels this way for a man she cannot remember who doesn't even exist for all she knows.

Maybe when the two of them kiss, it's Damon trying to provoke her memory? I personally would like her to remember at this point however if Damon comes back before that episode, I can see the writers having this angst ridden moment of Elena not even remembering who he is despite being drawn to him. Maybe the compulsion cannot be reversed and Damon must go out of his way to provoke those memories and if it cannot be done get her to fall in love with him all over again? In an ideal world she will remember immediately but I always said it wouldn't be that easy. I thought amnesia like storyline was a possibility though I had pictured it to be Damon who could not remember.

I remember Julie saying this longing for one another would last for half a season, maybe that continues even though Damon is back? I'm sure Elena will remember once more, maybe the DE kiss is the catalyst? The only thing strong enough to overcome Alaric's compulsion?

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 10-03-2014 at 07:30 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Passionate Fan

The Australian promo is out. It show more DE new stuff and past scenes in it.