Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire-Diaries-Damon Salvatore-Episode-Discussion-Spoilers and Speculations Thread #121

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

Episode Synopsis

6.03 - WELCOME TO PARADISE
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP

TROUBLE AT THE SWIMMING HOLE — In an attempt to bring some fun back into their lives, Elena (Nina Dobrev) persuades Caroline (Candice Accola) to meet her at the swimming hole where she plans to introduce her to Liam (guest star Marco James). Tyler (Michael Trevino), still working on controlling his anger issues, asks Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for a favor and is surprised when she makes an unexpected confession. Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls looking for Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and is caught off guard when he notices a strange change in Elena. Meanwhile, at the lake, Enzo’s actions cause Matt (Zach Roerig) to make a startling revelation, and Jeremy makes a discovery about the anti-magic spell that could potentially put Elena’s life in danger. Elsewhere, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) stumble upon clues that lead them to believe they’re not alone.

6.04 - BLACK HOLE SUN

FLASHBACKS TO A TUMULTUOUS TIME IN DAMON’S LIFE – When Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) realize that uncovering a time in Damon’s past may provide clues to finding their way home, Damon is forced to relive one of the worst days of his life. After an awkward run-in with Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) at the hospital, Alaric (Matt Davis) steps in to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) get his life together and cope with the loss of Bonnie. Elsewhere, Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to show Elena (Nina Dobrev) what it’s like to start over and create a new identity, while an unsuspecting Matt (Zach Roerig) finds himself in a disturbing situation when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) lets him in on a dark secret. Lastly, Stefan, who is desperate to regain some normalcy in his life, is stunned when an unexpected visitor shows up. Michael Malarkey also stars. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Neil Reynolds (#604). Original airdate 10/23/2014.

6.05 - THE WORLD HAS TURNED AND LEFT ME HERE

IT’S HOMECOMING — With Homecoming around the corner, Elena (Nina Dobrev) invites Liam (guest star Marco James) to attend a party at the corn maze with her. Instead of attending the homecoming festivities, Caroline (Candice Accola) is preoccupied after Stefan (Paul Wesley) shows up unexpectedly and needs her help cleaning up a mess created by Enzo (Michael Malarkey). Heeding Elena’s advice to be more social, Alaric (Matt Davis) reluctantly attends the party, but a devastating accident quickly leaves him and Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) rushing to save lives. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds himself in a dangerous position when his werewolf curse is put to the test, and an emotionally embattled Stefan comes clean to Caroline about his intent to move on from Mystic Falls. Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) make an important discovery that affects their quest to get back home. Leslie Libman directed the episode written by Brett Matthews (#605). Original airdate 10/30/2014.

Season 6 Spoilers

Soap Magazine Scans: Season 6 Preview

EW:Jule Plec previews Season 6

Damon/Stefan flashback & Denzo

The Vampire Diaries - Season 6 - EW Magazine Preview Scan | Spoilers

Spoiler Chat: Damon Spoiler

Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular

[PHOTOS] Fall TV Spoilers 2014: Exclusive Scoops On 42 Season Premieres | TVLine

Damon and Stefan spoiler

S6 Plot Summary

EW: Spoiler Room

Inside TV: EW

TVGuide Fall Preview

Romance Heats up on TVD

Comic Con TVGuide scan

Damon and Elena Reunion S6 Spoilers

TVGuide Julie Plec S6 Interview

Alloy Caroline Dries S6 Interview

TVGuide Julie Plec Interview

Hollywood Report Julie Plec S6

TVLine S6 Spoilers

Filming/Promo Pics:

*all credit to the original owners

Last edited by tragedy; 10-10-2014 at 07:59 PM
Old 09-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

TFTNT!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 09-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really looking forward to this season.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt!
Old 09-14-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Old 09-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Passionate Fan

I am so happy Ian confirmed the rain kiss.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

New thread, thanks!
Old 09-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Passionate Fan

So how do you think this rain kiss is going to come about. I think they see each other and run to get to each other, rain is coming down, stand there a few minutes and then kiss. That how I want it to happen.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Kat: "the place where Bonnie and Damon are is nothing like what I was expecting. Whatever you're thinking, is probably wrong."

I just also read, that "Kat Graham said she's sure there will be a season 7. She would be surprised if there wasn't"

Maybe they need a 7th season to bring the storyline to an end. It's okay for me if there really is a good story. But I expect at least a 7th season to be the last.

(And isn't Julie Plec a big Buffy fan. The show ended also after seven seasons )

Last edited by nira18; 09-14-2014 at 09:02 PM
Old 09-14-2014, 10:27 PM
Absolute Fan

If there's a season 7 I hope it's just a 13 episode order. But they have to convince Ian to get on board otherwise what's the point??

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 09-15-2014, 06:57 AM
Passionate Fan

If there is a season 7 and it the last Ian is most likely going to sign on. Doesn't he need the money to fund ISF, he keep saying in interviews he use the vampire money do the funding. The only reason Nina and Paul would sign on is if season 7 is the last.

But Kat doesn't really know what is going on between CW and the main cast.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well he's not quitting acting he just seems like he wants to find a show that has a shorter season. So if he does leave seems like his plan is to try to find a cable show.

This show really doesn't need another season IMO. I'd like it to go out on a semi decent level. But IF they do decide to do a S7 maybe they could convince Ian to sign on if it's a shorter season or he signs a contract that doesn't require him to be in every episode. But I also think maybe Kat was just speculating about another season & she doesn't really know anything for sure. I mean she's not one of the main trio who I think the network would be more concerned w/keeping.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

BuddyTV Slideshow | Top 14 Returning Shows of Fall 2014
Old 09-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
Well he's not quitting acting he just seems like he wants to find a show that has a shorter season. So if he does leave seems like his plan is to try to find a cable show.

This show really doesn't need another season IMO. I'd like it to go out on a semi decent level. But IF they do decide to do a S7 maybe they could convince Ian to sign on if it's a shorter season or he signs a contract that doesn't require him to be in every episode. But I also think maybe Kat was just speculating about another season & she doesn't really know anything for sure. I mean she's not one of the main trio who I think the network would be more concerned w/keeping.
I agree! I think if it was half a season like 13 episodes, Ian might be on board. But they have plenty of time to wrap everything up this season.

Also, Kat mentioned yesterday that she hasn't filmed in like 2 weeks and we all know by Ian's tweets that he filmed a good bit last week. People are speculating Damon might find a way out without Bonnie. Thoughts?

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 09-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

New pics from Ep 6x01. There's no Damon so I'm just posting the link

Photos - The Vampire Diaries - Season 6 - Promotional Episode Photos - Episode 6.01 - I will Remember

ETA:

Quote:
The Vampire Diaries @cwtvd
Thursdays never looked so good. Don't miss @paulwesley, @ninadobrev, and @iansomerhalder on Oct. 2 at 8/7c! #TVD

They really need to release the promo pics already

Last edited by tragedy; 09-15-2014 at 12:23 PM