Old 08-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw sweetie
Old 08-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Aw sweetie
Her husband is talking about moving to be closer to her family. I so understand why,it'll just suck to not see the kids grow up if they do go.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can totally understand why you would be devastated.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

There would obviously be pictures and stuff.. But yeah....at the same time it's gotta be driving him nuts to stay in that house.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's not a person I've been close to in years, but I found out the other day a guy I graduated high school was murdered.

The situation around his death still has me in shock, and my heart just breaks for his wife and the rest of his family.

He was just an amazing and wonderful guy.

April
Old 08-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)

I loss my parents. My dad in 2002 due to a doctor's accident, and then my mom in 2008 falling down the steps, breaking her neck. I pretty much witness both.
Such a terribly sad set of events. I can't express how sorry l am to hear of such awful events happening in your life at such a young age. Makes me feel really sad to think that this would happen to someone. Life can be so cruel and can bring tears to your eyes when you read these things.

Losing someone when they are old and sick is one thing because it is expected, but losing someone due to an accident is hard to bare.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
He's not a person I've been close to in years, but I found out the other day a guy I graduated high school was murdered.

The situation around his death still has me in shock, and my heart just breaks for his wife and the rest of his family.

I'm so sorry April.

Old 08-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Ron. I appreciate your words.

April: I am so sorry sweetie.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I am so sorry April my heart and prayers are with not only you but all who know :hem and i pray that the person who did it is brought to justice
Old 08-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

My deepest sympathies.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I'm so sorry, darling
I hope you can try and overcome this shock with genuine support around you. I hope you will be okay
Old 08-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's the third person from my graduating class that have passed since we graduated.

Weird and freaky coincidence his best friend was killed in a car accident in the last year.

He's the 7th young person (under 30) I've known that have passed away.

More tragic news the night after that another guy from our hometown was shot and died. I didn't know this one. He was a few years older than me but I knew of him and plenty of my classmates knew him. It's been a tragic weekend for my hometown.

April
Old 08-13-2014, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow April
Old 08-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

I just found this thread. 15 years ago, I lost my biggest hero and fan in my dad. He always accepted me for me and would always tell me to be the best me I could possibly be.

Two months ago, I lost my mom to cancer. It was tough. With everything else going on in my life since then, I find myself crying and feeling alone. All the things I love to do, I have no energy to do. I was crying earlier today. I know things will get better for me. All I need is a small amount of energy to do the one thing I have not done since my mom died...and that is writing.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Audrey

Closed Thread   Post New Thread