Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not well versed in either Christian or Jewish views of the afterlife, but I do like to speak to my ancestors. Because they're in me, they're in the stars, etc. They lived and continue to live in those who knew and loved them.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Today , Indirectly, A very close friend is losing his wife to a massive stroke. Sadly , Due to the pandemic, his age 72 . I cannot travel the three hours to help him and support him. I have offered any help I can .
I understand so many families due to this virus, were unable to say goodbye to a loved one .

Also I offer my deepest sympathies to anyone here recently lost a loved one… Lost my mom in November, but my family were able to be with her at home her final days .
Old 05-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

My cousin's mother died a few weeks ago. She got Covid-19 and, at the hospital they didn't have enough ventilators for everyone. Fortunately, her daughter-in-law is a nurse in that hospital, there was someone with her when she passed. Otherwise, she would have died alone.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

My aunt died Sunday evening the 26th of July:30 PM. She had died from heart complications from the COVID-19 virus. She died while at her daughter's home. Went peacefully while asleep. Feeling sad why she died. She was 93. My mom also got COVID-19 but the virus did not affect her heart. She is turning 98 years old in 4 months.