Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New schedule at work - double the amount of kids per half an hour - volume noise level doubles - always "on" - backlog of shelving due to previous sick day = sensory overload I'm not allowed to wear ear plugs for sound level so by the end of the class sessions, I was completely physically drained, barely energy to do my shelving backlog. this new schedule (that was decided without my opinion or input, even though it affects my time to do my work responsibilities) isn't good for my ASD/Aspergers traits for noise and so many people demanding my attention!
Old 02-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ That sounds like something you should bring up with your HR. They have to work with you on your work environment. If nothing else, your diagnosis means they should allow you some freaking earplugs.

So, we had 30+ centimeters of snow over the last two days. And the city finally came to my neck of the woods to shovel out the sidewalks, so But, guess what? Before all that snow, we had ice everywhere. So now the street and sidewalks are on the same level. So the drivers apparently can't tell where the sidewalks start. Some of them are bright enough to guestimate a little. Others are just parking on the sidewalk, because why not?
Old 02-17-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do carry some earplugs in my bag cause I never know when I need them. On Monday I had to use them in a restaurant where the music was too loud... but took them out after realizing that my food chewing was then being amplified. I'll try to see if I can use them and just keep my hair over my ears so no one can see them. Just afraid I'll end up saying "what?" and then having to pull them out in front of the patrons!

Complaint of the day, my cat attacked and bit me as I was laying on the couch, that bugs me and it it hurts and I don't know why he still does that after all this time and he is a very affectionate cat with me!

Weird, your city bylaws don't notice this wacky illegal sidewalk parking! Wonder when your weather will lighten up?
Old 02-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure there are bylaws against parking on the sidewalks here, but I'm guessing cops have better things to do than to go through every single street all the time. Plus, I'm certainly hoping that the city can have compassion when there are special circumstances.

Like, the cars parking on the sidewalks are annoying to me, but not to the point where I would want the owners penalized because it's hard to tell where the street ends and the sidewalk begins.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

This month feels like it is taking forever. It is so freaking slow and I hate it.

I want to get everything done now so I can move in to my apartment.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-20-2017, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know why, but February always feels like the longest month every year. It doesn't make sense, of course, but I always wind up feeling that way every year.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

so a while back, i gotta year of Sirius XM free off of a work promotion and it was an awesome year of commercial-free music all the damn time, no ads, no talking, no garbage, just 70s, 80s, 90s, and dozens of other music types, pop, rock, rap, jazz. XM is awesome!!!

so why am i griping...?

well my year ended and i had a week to renew, but i couldn't afford the package that i had for that year, which was music, comedy, sports, but i did renew just the music channels, which is still a great deal. anyway, Monday was the start of my new year of Sirius XM music subscription, and my drive to work was awesome as usual, music-wise of course, traffic still sucks communist ass. so i'm almost to work and this badass song comes on and just as i start to get into it, it turns out to be the godawful radio edit walmart trash version....WTFFFF????? if i am PAYING for music service, it better be the original uncensored artist's lyrics, not some bible-belt beaver cleaver walmart garbage!!!! XM has gotten 4 emails from me already. i am so pissed right now.

radio edits belong in hell where they were spawned. censorship is the work of demons. everytime you permit the existence of censorship, you breathe life into the corpses of hitler, stalin, pol pot, mussolini, tojo, khomeini, saddam, etc.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Was going insane without my electronics. I only had access to my phone. My tablet wigged out and completely screwed up. SOOO mom got me a new one for an early birthday gift!
Old 02-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Wow! That's generous. Mind you, my mother got me a new couch for a birthday/Christmas/birthday/Christmas present.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

summer is back full force. 91 F with high humidity it's too soon for this

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It snowed again here! but it wasn't very much. My main complaint this morning is I'm trapped in a classroom with a person who can't stop coughing so I feel like I'm trapped and I'm going to catch whatever she has! Trapped in a germ filled room from all her output!
Old 02-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

people on the net who point out spelling and grammar mistakes, these varmits are the worst! seriously, what do you get out of embarrassing a member or visitor who has misspelled words or odd phrases? not everyone speaks or uses English as a primary language, many people are typing fast on lappies, tablets, phones, and sometimes no matter how much you try, a few mistakes pop up. i just don't get why there are spelling cops out there, grammar nazis i heard them called lolz.

so think about this, you sanctimonious, pompous, smug self-satisfied spelling cops, while you're out there getting your five seconds of fun at the expense of others, and thinking you are so important in your petty little world, there are people out there saving lives, fighting crime, inventing new ideas to makes our lives better, leading military forces in harms way to defend our freedom of speech, and there you sit, smugly pointing out people's unintentional errors. get a life. grrrrrr.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

People who say one thing to one person and another to a second person and then get mad at you because you're confused.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just tired of being trapped in my own personal hell! I wish I could open my head and exchange my brain for a different one just to get out of this!
Old 03-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

religion, politics, work, taxes, death, all that stuff makes me so damn depressed and bitchy. *sighs heavily*

a nice drink will be good lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread