Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Complaining Thread #6: We all need a place to de-stress.

Don't Stop Complaining
Thread #6

Last edited by Sunrise at Midnight; 01-17-2017 at 08:59 AM
Old 01-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for starting the new thread but please do not change our opening posts I've put our original back in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
when a mod disappears for a couple of days and leaves board hanging and doesn't say anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr (View Post)
I hope you don't mean me.

It's weird, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure you don't mean me. But then, it's vague enough that I don't know.
describes me last week

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you
Old 01-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like complaining about this work situation I walked into today, but i'm just also exhausted from a not so great night and I just wanna cry after work. I'm so frustrated, which isn't good for someone with a low frustration tolerance. Just coming to work so see unexpected work, when I already have stuff on my plate I have planned to work on and I don't even have as many hours to do everything as I had last year! They act like I don't already have stuff to do and don't change things I have done for 4 years when you are brand new!!!! This is more my area than yours!!!

Old 01-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hate public transport
Old 01-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I feel like complaining about this work situation I walked into today, but i'm just also exhausted from a not so great night and I just wanna cry after work. I'm so frustrated, which isn't good for someone with a low frustration tolerance. Just coming to work so see unexpected work, when I already have stuff on my plate I have planned to work on and I don't even have as many hours to do everything as I had last year! They act like I don't already have stuff to do and don't change things I have done for 4 years when you are brand new!!!! This is more my area than yours!!!

Oh no! Sounds like a bit of cluster mess. Hopefully it will all work out!
Old 01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

i drink a lot of soda, too much tbh. sometimes i try to cut back, but then i got my Dr Pepper and Coke/Cherry Coke urge back even more, so really moderation is better than going cold turkey, i guess. anyway, i'm not here to complain about my soda habit, because i like soda and i'll deal with my habits, but rather i'm here to bitch about this dude at work. its happened three times now, and i'm really starting to get majorly irritated over it. so, i'm coming back from the break area, where the soda vending machines are, and sometimes i drink the soda there, sometimes i bring one back to my work area, sometimes both lol. so i'm returning to my work space with my yummy Dr Pepper in hand, and this annoying manager-wannabe-suckup type pipes up to me about soda being bad for me and all that jazz.....says the moron standing in a cloud of smoke with a cancer stick in his nagging useless piehole. really dude???! this self important stuffed shirt buffoon has said this drivel three times now as i walk past the smoking area from the vending machine, with my soda.

does this pinhead not see the inherent ironic stupidity of his statements to me about my alleged over consumption of carbonated sugar water and caffeine, when he himself is sucking down 640 carcinogenic chemical concoctions that are known to directly produce cancerous tumors in laboratory animals, and that's just the chemicals in the tobacco process, not all the other ones in the paper, filter, and preservative process. i've now seen this pompous jackass vaping too, which is a whole new slew of poison. smh.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I calmed down a bit now about that work thing, but I try not to think about it cause I have to get used to it.

Okay, the jerk who cant mind his own business about your personal habits and preferences... that would make me want to eventually punch his face!

Must be hard to keep your mouth under control

I think I have anger issues I didn't know I had cause I usually have no one instigating me until 2016 and so on.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i drink a lot of soda, too much tbh. sometimes i try to cut back, but then i got my Dr Pepper and Coke/Cherry Coke urge back even more, so really moderation is better than going cold turkey, i guess. anyway, i'm not here to complain about my soda habit, because i like soda and i'll deal with my habits, but rather i'm here to bitch about this dude at work. its happened three times now, and i'm really starting to get majorly irritated over it. so, i'm coming back from the break area, where the soda vending machines are, and sometimes i drink the soda there, sometimes i bring one back to my work area, sometimes both lol. so i'm returning to my work space with my yummy Dr Pepper in hand, and this annoying manager-wannabe-suckup type pipes up to me about soda being bad for me and all that jazz.....says the moron standing in a cloud of smoke with a cancer stick in his nagging useless piehole. really dude???! this self important stuffed shirt buffoon has said this drivel three times now as i walk past the smoking area from the vending machine, with my soda.

does this pinhead not see the inherent ironic stupidity of his statements to me about my alleged over consumption of carbonated sugar water and caffeine, when he himself is sucking down 640 carcinogenic chemical concoctions that are known to directly produce cancerous tumors in laboratory animals, and that's just the chemicals in the tobacco process, not all the other ones in the paper, filter, and preservative process. i've now seen this pompous jackass vaping too, which is a whole new slew of poison. smh.
Wow. Next time maybe you should just say back a simple ".. and your cigarette is healthy?"
Old 01-21-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or, if you're like me and prefer the passive-aggressive approach, you just shrug your shoulders and go "we all have our vices, huh?" or "I had to have a flaw somewhere, I guess."
Old 01-22-2017, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

i really really really super HATE HATE HATE Mondays!!!!
Old 01-22-2017, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

I like Mondays
Old 01-23-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I hate it when people don't get back to you on extremely important matters.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not a fan of Mondays myself. But Tuesdays are worse for me, I have to say. So, you know, something to look forward to...
Old 01-23-2017, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, its weird, but I always seem to have my worst days on Wednesdays.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread