Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Just dropping in before bedtime.

D4E, Jeri, LTL, RPM and all travelers - glad you're home safe and sound.

Lori: Sorry to hear about your doctor friend. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Hope your head feels better. I should have some pix to cheer you up in a day or two. I took lots of Nick.

Ciao for now.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome back travelers!!!!! I posted some BAT pics on page 4 for those who would like to see them.

I had a great time seeing and meeting all of you!!!! I for one and already making plans to come back next year. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

WOW!!! This is a really slow thread! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Hey thanette [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

M&M Forever [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

We have more of the never ending rain going on.
Creeks are over flowing.

I have a Doctor's appointment after school about this congestion and my leg....I hope he can take care of it for me.

Have a good day all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-11-2004, 07:50 AM
LTL
Master Fan

I'm so glad I made the adjustment to California time, just in time to go back to work on the East Coast. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

While I was innocently playing with Ros-buds, this is what #1 son was doing...

This is what he wrote about it:

Quote:
The bungee jumps (3!) went fine, with no sore back or detached retina (apparently a common problem among regular jumpers). The first one wasn't very scary because it was off a bridge into a river, and I've jumped from nearly as high. Of course, it was a rather odd experience being pulled up out of the water after diving in. You have the option of how wet you want to get in the river, and I managed to get soaked to my socks.

The second jump was the really scary one--440 ft out of a gondola. Third highest in the world. If anything, I'm more scared of heights now, though, because I appreciate exactly how far it is to fall. So don't worry, I think I've gotten bungee out of my system.
Oy!!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Off to the salt mines again. Have a good day, all!

[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 08:48 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG.....What day is it? Where am I? What time zone am I in?! And where did all that white stuff on the ground come from?! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] HEY OTO's!!! Sorry 'bout this, but I'm just flying by at the moment, cos I just spent the last 45 minutes catching up with ya'll and I'm supposed to be climbing the mountain of paperwork on my desk [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

I'll BBL with my comments.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited Tigereyes ]
Old 02-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] HI!

So you all sang that!!?? That is scary!! 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall would have been better. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

LTL, wow, son is very brave and I bet you are glad you got the after report. I just do not think I could ever do anything like that. I not that brave. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Today is my late shift at work. Blah!!

Oh speaking of work, on Feb. 26th I get to do an overnight on the brand spanking new Carnival Miracle ship in Jacksonville. I am taking my mom with me, since she has never been on a cruise ship. We just are doing an overnight on it, not even leaving port, but we get to use all the ships facillities. I think it will be fun!
Lifer #1
Old 02-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Good Morning OTO's [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] LTL [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] your cell phone tips! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Great recap so far, get some rest and tell, tell, tell.
Oh, that pic of your son! I have one too! Army brat jumped while we were in Vegas [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Scared the heck out of me! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
No worries about getting together on Monday, I so understand. Next time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Oceana waiting....waiting...hope you got your rest!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Everyone Have A GREAT DAY! [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Rainy, rainy, rainy... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Cellphone tips - [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Bungee jumping - [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Sis came over yesterday and we had cake n ice cream! WooHoo! Pookie had cake for breakfast this morning . [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

So glad to see yall post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BBL
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good Morning, everyone!! Just dropping by to say hello and I'm glad to see you are all making it home OK. I spent most of yesterday at the hospital while my son had surgery on his ankle, but he's OK. Just whiny [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] LTL,OCEANA,SCOTTIE,TIGEREYES,What a wonderful time it was for me. I have so many great pictures and memories, and met so many special people. I am so pleased to have had the pleasure of everyone's company. Roswell people rock [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] BBL...way busy [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] everybody's posts
Old 02-11-2004, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Jacki, welcome home! I'm sure you're shocked to see the pic of your son but at least he's assured you he doesn't want to bungie anymore. I always thought it looked fun. I also pictured myself paralysed from whiplash from reaching the end of the bungie and snapping back so I never thought to actually try it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad he's living life to the fullest - you must be really worried but oh so proud too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can't wait to hear about the 3 hour tour with Nick from you and Sue. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sandy, the free night on the ship sounds fun - so [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] you're taking your mom. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cherie! It's great to see you on the OTO's! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the stories, everyone! Can't wait for more pics! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Got these in an email and thought I'd pass them on...
Quote:
Little Entertainment tidbits from Lee Ann aka Ruben
"ONE BIG HAPPY (FOX) - A more detailed description has
emerged for the drama pilot, which comes from director
Shawn Levy ("Cheaper by the Dozen") and
writer/producers Aaron Harberts and Gretchen Berg
("Roswell," "Wonderfalls").
The project, an irreverent dramedy about a very unconventional family, deals with a man who falls in love with and marries his wife's best friend, and now must blend their families together."

and for Iggy
"THE SECRET SERVICE (A.K.A. UNTITLED ALEX
KURTZMAN-COUNTER/ROBERTO ORCI PROJECT) (ABC) - Roberto
Orci and Alex Kurtzman-Counter's drama pilot is now
running under the title "The Secret Service." The
project centers on Laura, a married Secret Service
agent who is trying to balance her career and family
life. Among the cast are Charles, her partner who is
romantically interested in her; her boss Gwen, who
promotes Laura; and Mike, a fellow agent who is passed
up for said promotion and is bitter about it. UPDATE
TO THIS ITEM: Sarah Wayne Callies ("Tarzan") has landed the lead role in the drama pilot, [/b]which comes from "Alias" executive producers Alex Kurtzman-Counter and Roberto Orci. Callies will play Laura, a young woman who struggles to balance her marriage with the demands and dangers of her career in the Secret
Service. Francie Calfo is also on board to executive
produce the project, which is set up at Touchstone
Television."

OAHU (A.K.A. THE BIG ISLAND) - Kristoffer Polaha ("Tru Calling") has landed a lead role in the drama pilot, which now features the title "Oahu." He'll play the manager of the hotel in the project, an "Upstairs, Downstairs"-esque drama about the guests and staff at a luxury hotel in Hawaii. Polaha's involvement is the result of a talent deal the actor signed with FOX back in August (read the story). Peter Elkoff ("Mr. Beautiful") and Kevin Falls ("The West Wing") are behind the 20th Century Fox Television-based pilot, which is being directed by Peyton Reed ("Bring It On").
Kristoffer played Jesse's reporter friend in I Married and Alien.

UNTITLED JASON KATIMS/DAVID E. KELLY PROJECT (ABC) -
Michael Dinner ("Karen Sisco," "The Street") is set to
direct the romantic drama pilot, which centers on
three sisters who are wedding planners. The project is
set up at David E. Kelley Productions and 20th Century
Fox Television.

And for anyone who likes Charmed - it was picked up for another season.
I found another Japanese DVD cover.

And this on a Japanese site - can you name all these Roswell characters? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Evolution of Michael's hair

Look at their avatars
<A HREF="http://sue.music-cafe.tv/roswell/hyo/index.html" TARGET=_blank>Click this then click the links on each ep for the "artwork"

</A>
Click the green oval
Control Panacea Graduation

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

Where is everbody? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

LTF! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I'm guessing Alex has the guitar? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Ummm.... [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] Not to contradict you, but I think that's Jim Valenti with the guitar & Kyle up top... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi

Well I am finally starting to get caught up..
BAT thoughts ahead... dont mind the rambling or run-ons cause my brain is still not functioning correct!!

Lori, Tekgirl and Jero It was nice haven a few cocktails at the hotel bar with you on Friday! I am really glad we got to meet. Lori glad to hear you made it to your meeting and sorry to hear about the friend.

LTL and Oceana It was great to see you again. Cant wait to hear more about the lunch with Nick you lucky girls!!

Spam great to see you again even if it was only for a few minutes at the Citrus, but what a few minutes it was!

Covina Guy Thank you SO much for the great tour. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] hearing all the BTS stuff you were able to share with us. Thanks again!!!!

Vicki, Settled, It was great to see you guys again and good to hear you made it home. I was worried about you Vicki since you left the resteraunt so late to head home!

thanette, mariel311, alien wendy, outofthisworld, howdypez, and all the other I meet over the weekend it was great to meet you!!!

My brain is starting to freeze up when i try to think of names. Probaly because everyone has 2 of them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

For the first game my team got to bowl with George Hertzberg (Adam from BTVS). He was a great guy and lots of fun. His wife was really sweet too. She took me down a few lanes so I could meet James C. Leary (Clem from BTVS) who was also very nice and had brought his son to the event. George is very outgoing and quite the comic. He is also very tall and slim. He and Anthony Montgomery were continuously going back and forth on who was the better bowler which made for some great moments. In the Rockers lane was Elizabeth Anne Allen (Amy from BTVS). She was very nice but I did not really chat with her for long. On the lanes to our left was Devon Gummersall and Majandra Delfino. They were both gracious enough to sign an autograph and take a picture, but I did not stay and talk with them, as I had to bowl myself. On the lane to the right was Melinda Metz. Later in the game Michael Welch showed up and I was able to get a nice picture and his autograph.

The organizers cut off our game without us finishing and this upset the guests and some of the celebrities that wanted to finish. But what was done was done so they headed back off to the VIP area. Nick Wechsler and Phil McKeon did stay behind and sign some autographs and take some pictures. Which I thought was very nice of them to do.

Then it was on to game two. They re-assigned the celebrities to different lanes. We had Patrick Fabian who was extremely nice and outgoing. We had great banter going on the whole time he was there. What a guy. He gained a new fan for sure. The Rockers had Jason Ritter who is very cute in person and a really nice guy. On the lane to our right were Elizabeth Anne Allen and Sarah Hagan who was very quiet and shy. I was able to get an autograph and picture but could not really carry on a conversation with her. On the left were Anthony Montgomery who was quite the entertainer of the event and Michael Welch. Once again we did not get to bowl our whole game as a matter of fact we only bowled 3 frames which we all felt was a rip. They had another league coming in at 3:00pm, which was the reason we had to stop.

It was great fun though...

More to come later...
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Randi
Old 02-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigereyes:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Ummm.... [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] Not to contradict you, but I think that's Jim Valenti with the guitar & Kyle up top... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oopsie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Forgot He did that whole band thing, too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] What were they called? Shick-kitters or something?

Ow! Stop [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]ing me!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey RPM!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread