Old 02-10-2004, 09:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Morning.... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Sounds like such a great time...tell us more. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic:
<STRONG>Anybody who filled out the UPN survey to get a free DVD containing 2 episodes of Jake 2.0

IT'S ON THE WAY

They started mailing them last Friday.
You get
1. The Pilot
2. The Spy Who Really Liked Me (Which is NOT the second episode of the series BTW)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Nora Jones fans..... Her new CD comes out today. I think its $9.87 at Tarjjay...(Target)

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Passionate Fan

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is the second time I'm typing this message!!! I'm tryinjg to use the room's Web TV thingy anc it sucks!! The keyboard sticks and it's hard to read the letters on the screen.

Ok, let's see if I can remember what I typed before.

Spammie
It was so good to see you yesterday. I had to call Spam and ask him to meet me yesterday when I got Covina. Luckily, I had his work phone number in my cell phone, so I could call him while he was still there. He couldn't stay long, he needed to get home, but it was fun to see him, even if just for a few minutes.

Well, since this is turning into a huge ordeal to post, Jero says that she won't be trying this after me. She's a little behind the times when it comes to technology. We had to help her work the gas pump a the gas station last night. She wanted to try to work it herself, but she just couldn't do it without help. (Sorry, Jero I couldnt' resist!!!)
Well, I'm going to try to post this now without losing everything again!!
Old 02-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Just wondering if 6throck and others still in Rosvina are staying at the Hampton Inn. My brother-in-law is staying there from last Saturday night through tonight as he is in town for my mother-in-law's 98th birthday.

If you've seen a guy 6'-1" in his 50s and much better looking than I am with salt and pepper hair, that's him.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Absolute Fan

fROM sCIfI wIRE
SCI FI Green-Lights Battlestar

SCI FI Channel on Feb. 10 announced that it has given the green light to produce 13 episodes of a new Battlestar Galactica series, based on the channel's "reimagined" Galactica miniseries that aired in December 2003. The network has ordered 13 one-hour episodes of the show, which will bring back cast members Edward James Olmos (Adama), Mary McDonnell (Laura Roslin), Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) and Tricia Helfer (Number Six).

Production is slated to begin next month in Vancouver, B.C., the network announced. Ronald D. Moore (Carnivale, Roswell) returns as executive producer. Galactica will be produced exclusively for SCI FI, in association with Sky One and distributed by USA Cable Entertainment, where David Eick, an executive producer of the miniseries, serves as executive vice president.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great pics and BAT stories. Zeke's such a beautiful little boy. Thanks to everyone.

I was hunting for Jason news on some Japanese sites - couldn't read a thing but here's what the Roswell DVD covers will look like in Japan.

Gotta run -

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks, LTF. Hope you don't mind that I took it over and posted on the Shiri Picture board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Any other celeb sightings from the BAT crew?

Hubby and I saw Charles Dutton in LAX.

Charles S. Dutton
Old 02-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome home, everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lori I hope you're feeling beter today. If your weather is like ours (cold and wet), it won't be a nice day for attending a funeral.

Only one week until Roswell Season One DVD day. [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] WooHoo. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Edited to add: Don't forget the Roswell Mini Marathon this Friday, February 13, on SciFi. Five more episodes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
White Room
Destiny
Skin and Bones
Ask Not
Surprise

Later...

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Supreme Fan

I left a present for the men over on Shiri's board in her picture thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Afternoon Delight:

Old 02-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

FF was down last night. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] JBFan , I forgot to say how nice it was to see you at the BAT. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe next time well even get to say more than Hi to each other. So many OTOs, so little time .... so many cars, so many activities, so many restaurants, so many places to get lost.....

6th Rock, [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] reading your experiences in LA and at the BAT (and readling everyone elses too.) I know that there is more to come from everyone. Its so much fun to see what everyone did (the good, the bad and the frustrating), and to see the same activities from different perspectives. It kind of reminds me of the three blind men describing an elephant. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ITA, the theme of this trip for many of us was getting lost and looking for a place to eat. On the very top of the To Do list for the next BAT?
1) Print out a map of the local area or go to AAA and get a free map.
2) Scope out local eateries - and get directions, too.
3) Program everyones cell phone number into our cell phones
4) Make sure our cell phones are charged. (Yes, Vicki, this means you.)

Lori [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] for your sad and crummy day. Hows your voice? Im still croaking, but my kids are actually being really nice to me today. One student even game me a stuffed critter (Im not sure what its supposed to be. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) for Valentines Day. Unlike elementary teachers, HS teachers rarely get prezzies. This is a big thing.

This reminds me of a kid story. One year I was teaching a group of kids who spoke very little English. A student was sweet enough to give me a store-bought Valentines Day card. The front of the card said: Happy Valentines Day to a Nun Who Teaches. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I am hardly a nun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think she saw the words Valentines Day and Teach and figured it would be the perfect card for me. I thanked her and never told her that I wasnt a nun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] to your Pookie, [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] Shes 13? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Uh oh. Welcome to my world. Here's a sympathy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>

Nora Jones fans..... Her new CD comes out today. I think its $9.87 at Tarjjay...(Target)</STRONG>
... and Five for Fighting fans, their new CD is being sold at Frys for only $6.99. Now thats what a call a deal!

Liz, thanks for the preview of the Japanese Roswell DVD package. Our Roswell DVDs will be out on Feb. 17th, right? Does anyone know when those of us who preordered from Amazon.com will get our copies? Could we be lucky enough to get them on the 17th? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Just in case you didnt hear it on the news, Dr. Atkins, of the Atkins Diet fame weighed over 258 pounds at the time of his death. He also had a history of heart disease. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The chairman of the Atkins Physicians Council in New York said that his weight and heart disease werent related to his diet. Heres a link to the story:
Dr. Atkins
Old 02-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Screen Daily

The Grudge remake has been sold to 27 territories
Old 02-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Magic thanks for posting 'The Grudge' news [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tek my kids were not as sweet as yesterday, but not horrible either.
We started off good, but they went wild while I was at the funeral and I didn't have an ounce of voice to gain back control.
The 'Nun' story was cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Groundhog I didn't go to the cemetery, but the funeral was huge, funny, touching, and lovely.
Bill would have loved it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Settled thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gooder, Brown Eyes, 6th rock [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Spam thanks for the new 'worm' info...ick!

I have a pounding head...blurred vision...and no voice. I feel like poo.
I found out I'm going to Grapevine (Dallas) for a worshop in March. Over night too...shocker! Co-worker and I are MORE than ready [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm going to go lay down now...try to stop the pounding.

Later!

Lori
Old 02-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome back those returning from the BAT!

M&M thanks for posting those pics, I have yet to get mine developed. so glad to meet you all. Had fun with a capital F

-Belle
Closed Thread   Post New Thread