View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 10:56 AM
LongTimeFan
Master Fan

Jacki, welcome home! I'm sure you're shocked to see the pic of your son but at least he's assured you he doesn't want to bungie anymore. I always thought it looked fun. I also pictured myself paralysed from whiplash from reaching the end of the bungie and snapping back so I never thought to actually try it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad he's living life to the fullest - you must be really worried but oh so proud too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can't wait to hear about the 3 hour tour with Nick from you and Sue. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sandy, the free night on the ship sounds fun - so [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] you're taking your mom. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cherie! It's great to see you on the OTO's! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the stories, everyone! Can't wait for more pics! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Got these in an email and thought I'd pass them on...
Quote:
Little Entertainment tidbits from Lee Ann aka Ruben
"ONE BIG HAPPY (FOX) - A more detailed description has
emerged for the drama pilot, which comes from director
Shawn Levy ("Cheaper by the Dozen") and
writer/producers Aaron Harberts and Gretchen Berg
("Roswell," "Wonderfalls").
The project, an irreverent dramedy about a very unconventional family, deals with a man who falls in love with and marries his wife's best friend, and now must blend their families together."

and for Iggy
"THE SECRET SERVICE (A.K.A. UNTITLED ALEX
KURTZMAN-COUNTER/ROBERTO ORCI PROJECT) (ABC) - Roberto
Orci and Alex Kurtzman-Counter's drama pilot is now
running under the title "The Secret Service." The
project centers on Laura, a married Secret Service
agent who is trying to balance her career and family
life. Among the cast are Charles, her partner who is
romantically interested in her; her boss Gwen, who
promotes Laura; and Mike, a fellow agent who is passed
up for said promotion and is bitter about it. UPDATE
TO THIS ITEM: Sarah Wayne Callies ("Tarzan") has landed the lead role in the drama pilot, [/b]which comes from "Alias" executive producers Alex Kurtzman-Counter and Roberto Orci. Callies will play Laura, a young woman who struggles to balance her marriage with the demands and dangers of her career in the Secret
Service. Francie Calfo is also on board to executive
produce the project, which is set up at Touchstone
Television."

OAHU (A.K.A. THE BIG ISLAND) - Kristoffer Polaha ("Tru Calling") has landed a lead role in the drama pilot, which now features the title "Oahu." He'll play the manager of the hotel in the project, an "Upstairs, Downstairs"-esque drama about the guests and staff at a luxury hotel in Hawaii. Polaha's involvement is the result of a talent deal the actor signed with FOX back in August (read the story). Peter Elkoff ("Mr. Beautiful") and Kevin Falls ("The West Wing") are behind the 20th Century Fox Television-based pilot, which is being directed by Peyton Reed ("Bring It On").
Kristoffer played Jesse's reporter friend in I Married and Alien.

UNTITLED JASON KATIMS/DAVID E. KELLY PROJECT (ABC) -
Michael Dinner ("Karen Sisco," "The Street") is set to
direct the romantic drama pilot, which centers on
three sisters who are wedding planners. The project is
set up at David E. Kelley Productions and 20th Century
Fox Television.

And for anyone who likes Charmed - it was picked up for another season.
I found another Japanese DVD cover.

And this on a Japanese site - can you name all these Roswell characters? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Evolution of Michael's hair

Look at their avatars
<A HREF="http://sue.music-cafe.tv/roswell/hyo/index.html" TARGET=_blank>Click this then click the links on each ep for the "artwork"

</A>
Click the green oval
Control Panacea Graduation

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr