Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2020, 02:30 PM
Addicted Fan

We'll they're filming from their homes so it's easy to have him on lol. It's Zach though, so I doubt he'll have anything insightful to say lol

I feel like we really haven't seen Fessy since the episode he sent Jordan home, and even before that he was invisible lol

ETA: Tonight's episode

Well what do you know? Fessy gets a ton of airtime this episode after being invisible this season lol.

Cory video chatting with Cheyenne/Ryder was nice.

Strength was obviously important with this challenge. Great to see a challenge where the teams with 2 girls do well. Fessy was obviously the MVP but Bayleigh did great as well

When they said they weren't going to show Dee anymore, they weren't kidding lol. No confessionals. She was in the tribunal and was invisible during the interrogations and we only heard her voice when she cast her vote for Kyle. It was nice not having to see or listen to her.

Josh is annoying as all get out.

Swaggy Vs Cory: Not the match-up I wanted to see. I'm happy Cory won but it would've been nicer had he sent home Kyle or Josh.

Kyle/Josh are the only 2 guys left without skulls so, baring something crazy happening, that'll most likely be the next guys elimination match-up

Last edited by Aaron2005; 06-17-2020 at 10:00 PM
Old 06-17-2020, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bayleigh has been doing really well all season!

I wont be able to watch until Saturday because i am housesitting and the episode is saved on my dvr. i left right before it aired... So Ill read what happens.

I'm not sad to see Swaggy go... I'd rather have Cory there. Swaggy is SO conceited.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

This was actually a really good episode. It would've been better if there were better cast members this season, but overall, good episode. Good challenge, and good mix of things. What's lacking for me is just the cast itself.

Cory vs Swaggy was the last matchup I wanted to see because those are the two most tolerable ones left, but it's fine. Swaggy started off strong. It was nice to see that he blamed it on inexperience instead of getting mad about something else. We didn't see a lot of Swaggy this season, I'm not sure he's made for the challenge, but I do like what I see of him outside of the challenge and definitely with Bayleigh. I hope Bayleigh makes it to the final.

Josh is totally annoying, and all over the place. He is just scared. He doesn't want to be the house vote because he doesn't have control?!?! WHAT? You would volunteer to be the house vote (that is control) and you'll have all the time to prep because you know you're going in. He's so strange, I think he's just scared. He's going to wait for the "perfect" time and there isn't one, lol.

Rooting for Nany & Bayleigh. Not sure I care about anyone else at all
Hopefully Fessy can beat Bananas in the final (assuming they both actually go).
Old 06-18-2020, 08:07 AM
Addicted Fan

My ideal final 4 girls would be Nany, Jenny, Bayleigh and any other girl except Dee. I'm expecting 2 out of Nany/Bayleigh/Melissa to go head to head next week so for me, best case scenario would be Nany taking out Melissa and, if there's another girls elimination after, Bayleigh would take out Dee.

Hopefully there will be an opportunity to get Bananas out and he doesn't get to the final. But if not then yeah I hope Fessy takes him out
Old 06-18-2020, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Aneesa, Jenny and Kaycee are all fine, very neutral on them. I don't really have a reason to root for them or against them.
What a boring cast overall lol.
Old 06-18-2020, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree, i dont really care about anyone this season lol
Old 06-18-2020, 07:55 PM
Addicted Fan

https://ew.com/tv/jordan-wiseley-nia...mpression=true
Old 06-19-2020, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it's whatever. It's damage control, and there's no reason that Taylor should be fired for something in 2012 and Jordan shouldn't. That's the bottom line here. Taylor obviously grew. She has a black CHILD!!!!!! Jordan may have grown too, great, but you can't fire Taylor for something that Jordan did as well (and did worse). So dumb.
Old 06-19-2020, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Jordan not being at the reunion may have had something to do with his past. Like you said before, they may have fired him privately.
Old 06-19-2020, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"I was using the N-word towards you and you used it back at me," she said. "Even then I didn't feel like it was coming from a racial/racist place. As the argument progressed, he started mimicking a monkey. Even then I didn't attach it to a racist gesture, I just wanted to kick his ass because we were arguing about something stupid… It wasn't heavy for me."
this excuse is so lame. So lame. Like... how can you defend what he said and did? You may not think Jordan is a racist, but he said racist things. Whether it was anger or alcohol or in the past, it doesn't matter... there are things you just dont say. It doesnt matter if they are "friends" and shes not offended, other people have a right to be?

eta:

Finally saw the episode. I think Fessy made a smart move. I was glad to see Cory win though, its nice to see him fighting for his family and to see he is a good dad. Swaggy has no friends because hes too arrogant.

The Josh/Melissa fight was stupid because Melissa wasn't nearly as mad at Johny for doing the exact same thing? And this game is about playing dirty. She seemed a bit too angry lol. But Melissa did blame it on hormones later.

Kaycee/Nany are sort of cute but I think they are playing it up to be more than it is. I dont see Kaycee cheating on her g/f. Bayligh/kaycee actually had a big flirtation going on BB and sort of liked each other, so its interesting that Bay was commenting on it lol. Perhaps some slight jealousy going on there.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-20-2020 at 04:21 PM
Old 06-21-2020, 03:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I didn't see the live chat but people that watched it were saying that he didn't really give an apology for the things he said and just made excuses.

Yeah Melissa tweeted that the hormones made her go crazy, which is believable seeing as she had to be about 3 months pregnant at this point and still didn't know it lol.

Yeah, that must be what the upcoming Bayleigh/Kaycee argument was about: Nany. I agree Kaycee doesn't seem like the cheating type. She and Tayler are fine
Old 06-21-2020, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

How can you not know you are pregnant, it makes NO sense. You miss 1 period and it has to be obvious something is wrong? Very confused.

Also, it sucks not seeing Dee... like not because I want to, but I wanted to see her reactions to the Rogan betrayal???

What about that?
Old 06-23-2020, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

I have NO idea how you could not know you're pregnant for that long, lol! I'm pregnant right now and I knew by week five, and then I got so sick for weeks nonstop. Not everyone gets sick, I know, but still, your body goes through SO MUCH in the beginning, I have no idea how you couldn't know. And yes, Alexa, the obvious as well -- where did she think her period was? LOL. Maybe she is always irregular.

I'm hoping for a better cast for Season 36. This season's format was cool enough for me. Nothing too over the top, but something a little unique and interesting. It would just be so much better with some better cast members. I like the addition of Bayleigh, but other than that, nothing exciting for me here. Kaycee and Fessy are too nonexistent overall as newbies, even if they might be good at the challenges.

I'll be hoping for Nany or Bayleigh to get their red skull this week.

As for Jordan...I don't have anything new to say. You can't fire Taylor for stuff she said in 2012 and not fire Jordan for stuff he said in 2013. It's just ridiculous, and that's the logic I'm using. Hopefully he just won't come back, and what he's doing now is his attempt at damage control (that will hopefully fail). It is weird that Tori is at the reunion but Jordan is not, especially since Jordan made it a week longer than her lol.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow, You're pregnant Jamie? A huge congrats to you How many weeks are you?

Yes, a few months ago, Melissa did a short 3.5 minute youtube video about her prgnancy and said that she was on a contraceptive pill which made her periods irregular, so that was normal

Quote:
I'm hoping for a better cast for Season 36.
Me too, It's crazy to think that, if not for the pandemic, filming for season 36 would be finished, or almost finished by now

Last edited by Aaron2005; 06-23-2020 at 10:37 AM
Old 06-23-2020, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Oh thank you. Only 12.

Gotcha. I'm so glad being on the pill didn't cause complications for her pregnancy, because it definitely can. She was so fortunate to have a healthy baby! Great news.

Yeah...it's a bummer. Hopefully they get to start in a couple months, but it'll be a long break for us.