Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2020, 02:57 PM
Addicted Fan

He'll probably acknowledge he was being an idiot, you know the obvious lol.

ETA: Reunion

Interesting choice for a host. I saw a lot of Vernon Davis when he played for the 49ers. He was ok but I wonder how long he's been following this show lol

I love Nany, but yeah...she was a bit of a mess on this reunion lol.

Nelson, Tori, Big T, Fessy really didn't speak much did they lol?

Not too many arguments outside of Nany/Aneesa and Kaycee/Bayleigh. Dee not being here made this reunion a lot less dramatic than it would've been. I'd have to think if she wasn't fired, she, Rogan and probably Jenn would've been on and there would've been much more drama

Kyle's gf should be pissed at him

Well I was wrong. Zach wasn't willing to talk much about what happened and said he didn't regret what he did. Idiot lol. He got upset because he saw some DM's between Jenna/Cory from years ago. Cory?Jenna hooked up sometime after their RW season but it was not while she was with Zach. She's never cheated on Zach

Next Week: Reunion part 2 with some never before seen footage.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-22-2020 at 11:32 PM
Old 07-23-2020, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Can Zach get any worse? He can't even watch the clips, but then he says he doesn't regret his behavior? HUH?
There was absolutely no reason for him to be there. He knew the ONE topic they would ask him about and if he wasn't willing to talk about it then he shouldn't have agreed to come. What a moron all around.

The Kyle/Melissa footage was awkward, and yes, Kyle's girlfriend should be upset.

Tori spoke more than Nelson & Fessy!!! Nelson & Fessy were there till the end! I know Fessy was drama free, but Nelson wasn't.

Vernon Davis did well actually. I still don't understand the choice for him at all, and would much prefer someone like Devyn, but he did a good job. And the reunion being virtual actually wasn't that bad for me. I was entertained more than some of the in person ones.

Rogan said he was recovering from surgery and that's why he wasn't there.

If Zach REALLY thought Jenna cheated with Cory, then I can see why he was so upset (since Cory was there with Jenna on the show), but come on...I don't think he really believed that. I think he's a controlling piece of crap and he just wanted her to come home.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Well he lives with Jenna so it wasn't very difficult to get him lol. But then again, Jordan was actually on this season and lives with Tori so if they didn't need him, why Zach lol?

Zach is just dumb. I was hoping they'd show the clip from Rivals 3 when Jenna called him and he had her mistaken for another girl. Now that's what cheating looks like

Speculation for Season 36 has started. Filming doesn't being until, as of now, September and these are some names rumored to be on so far. It's early so thake this with a grain of salt lol

Aneesa, Nany, Ashley, Ninja, Sylvia, Kam, Tori, Jenny, Cory, Nelson, Fessy, Wes, Leroy, Jay.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-23-2020 at 11:22 AM
Old 07-23-2020, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I know it wasn't difficult to get Zach on, but he just shouldn't have even agreed. I'm sure they paid him a little something, and for what?

It's been a long time since Sylvia. And Cory should stay home with Mila, lol. I'd like to see Leroy back.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:39 AM
Addicted Fan

It's not like he had no idea what his topic would be about. I'm thinking production made him since he did have an appearance on the show even if he wasn't apart of the cast. That has to be it

Filming for the reunion went on for like 14 hrs, so it was long as regular reunion. That's why some people, like Nany, looked so tired lol.

Yep Sylvia would be a surprise if she's on. Cory said he'd only do one challenge a year so this would be it for 2020
Old 07-24-2020, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am a bit over the tribunals too.

I'm not sad about Haleigh/Fessy one bit. I love Haleigh but Fessy has never been my favorite. He was way too pushy imo when BB started to get Haleigh to like him. It was surprised to find out she liked him back because it didnt seem like she did at first. lol. On top of that he is not very self aware, hes a bit boring, and he is cocky. He was fine on the challlenge but on BB you can see more of his personality. Also their relationship from what I saw was super toxic, they just fought constantly. I think a lot of the time it was fun banter but you can tell there were hints of annoyance there too and they would just be very passive aggressive toward one another. I saw it on the few lives they did too. I'm actually surprised they lasted as long as they did. I wish they would invite Haleigh to the show instead of Fessy.

I finally watched the episodes:
Melissa going wasn’t shocking. Could have at least tried tho but maybe it’s good she didn’t being that it was knock out. Still find it so weird she was 4 months pregnant and didnt know.

Don’t know how Bays leg really was but I did seem strange she quit before having to sleep outside lol. Personally I would NEVER quit. Even with an injury I would keep pushing until they took me out of the game.

I didn’t know who’s going to win between Rogan and Johnny, but I am glad that Johnny won. He annoys me but not as much as Rogan does.

I think that it was really unfair to make Fessy and Kyle start after everybody after being outside for six hours with no sleep. The other four already got their advantage by getting to go inside.

I knew that Kyle was not gonna win but 2nd is impressive. I really thought it was gonna be between Cory and Fessy though and I would’ve preferred that. But you know what, good for Johnny... he hasn’t won in a while. And he is one of the best competitors on the show. Plus he older and I like that he can represent older people and still do well. He did seem to get someone easy ride though with no one really coming after him? I guess that alliance with Wes worked out for him.

I had read before hand that Jenny was going to win so I already knew that, but I didn’t know about the guys. Jenny is a beast though and I could’ve predicted that she would win. It was so stupid of them to throw her in as early as they did in the season to earn her skull. The smart thing would have been to keep her out of the arena.

Quote:
This final was tough, but it lacked a lot of things we see in a typical final like swimming, eating gross food, puzzles etc. After the logs/fire it was just mostly just walking up a mountain and solving a math problem along the way lol
The final was super boring to me, and unfair. I didnt like a final tribunal thing thrown in there and you are so right, Kaycee literally did nothing to deserve that night in. Plus the 4 girls and 5 guys thing was still super weird??? The snow was just an odd setting, I prefer the other style of the challenges for sure.

Reunion part 1:
What was Nany's deal honestly? She was acting like such an immature brat on that live stream. Her whole "nobody likes me" attitude and logging off the way she did was so freaking rude.

Also Bayleigh is a cry baby, I'm over it. I'm over her and Swagg and I hope they dont come back. I tried to give them a chance and I liked Bayleigh enough after BB but meh. Disappointment.

Nelson is so annoying. So he **** shames Kailah because of a rumor he heard about her hooking up in a porta potty? Ew, and he doesnt even know if its true or not. Thats not on her for him to just judge her off a rumor??? He didnt even really apologize for what he said. He's so annoying.

Zach is HUGE douche, so defensive because he knows he looked like a huge jerk on the episode. Of course he doesn't apologize or take responsibility for anything he did and of course Jena is over here protecting him like the wet blanket pushover she is. With all of that said, if the messages were between Cory and Jena, then that makes a lot more sense as to why he was so pissed seeing that Cory was in the house. But if he just explained that it wouldnt make him look so bad...

Quote:
I think he's a controlling piece of crap and he just wanted her to come home.
Exactly and this is why he had his head down the entire time because he knows this! I genuinely believe that Zach is abusive and on the path to some really terrible behavior. I would not be surprised if we found out he hit Jenna in a few years, which is really terrifying and sad.

Kyle and Melissa saying they were just flirty friends, and then the show proving that was lie was sort of hilarious. Did Melissa have a boyfriend at the time?

Quote:
Aneesa, Nany, Ashley, Ninja, Sylvia, Kam, Tori, Jenny, Cory, Nelson, Fessy, Wes, Leroy, Jay.
so basically the same cast?

Last edited by Alexa; 07-24-2020 at 01:28 AM
Old 07-24-2020, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
With all of that said, if the messages were between Cory and Jena, then that makes a lot more sense as to why he was so pissed seeing that Cory was in the house. But if he just explained that it wouldnt make him look so bad...
lol you're right. His silence backfired. He'd look less crazy if he admitted he was upset that Jenna was in the house with Cory.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

I get he didn't like seeing the DM's but they were from several years ago at a time when Zach/Jenna weren't together. Jenna is no Zach or Jay lol

Quote:
Kyle and Melissa saying they were just flirty friends, and then the show proving that was lie was sort of hilarious. Did Melissa have a boyfriend at the time?
I was wondering that too. She's not with Vienna's father now but I don't know what their status was when she went on the show. All I know is Kyle went into this season in a very serious relationship with a girl named Vicky Turner. After he got back from this season, they bought a house together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6duNl7AshD/

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-24-2020 at 08:17 AM
Old 07-25-2020, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Zach is just so stubborn that even if he thinks/knows hes wrong (which he seemed to) he cant just suck it up and apologize.

Yikes... I wonder what Vicky thought after seeing those clips with Melissa? I would not be happy if my boyfriend was doing that! The small pecks/the laying in bed were bad but maybe could be forgiven, but the second clips with his hands in her shirt? YIKES.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

^ Agreed. I would be upset for sure. And Kyle clearly only did those things when he thought cameras weren't there. He could maybe pass off the excuse as friendly flirting if it was all the time...
Old 07-27-2020, 12:09 PM
Addicted Fan

The crazy thing about being on reality tv is that you're on camera, so the most effective method of not being seen doing something you aren't suppose to be doing is to simply not do it. I'm amazed people still haven't figured this out after being on reality TV for years lol
Old 07-27-2020, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well and its sad because this is in a house with camera's. Imagine how people act when they know no one is watching... Lots of cheaters in this world.
Old 07-29-2020, 12:37 PM
Addicted Fan

A sneak peak of tonight's special is up and it shows unseen footage of Melissa/Josh hooking up. They give each other back massages. They kissed and Melissa said on a scale of 1 to 10, Josh's kissing is a -2 lol
Old 07-29-2020, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG so embarrassig
Old 07-30-2020, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Haha yeah, poor Josh....

It's weird that they didn't show how terrible the bunker was on the show. I don't understand that. Wouldn't that add to the show??