View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 01:35 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"I was using the N-word towards you and you used it back at me," she said. "Even then I didn't feel like it was coming from a racial/racist place. As the argument progressed, he started mimicking a monkey. Even then I didn't attach it to a racist gesture, I just wanted to kick his ass because we were arguing about something stupid… It wasn't heavy for me."
this excuse is so lame. So lame. Like... how can you defend what he said and did? You may not think Jordan is a racist, but he said racist things. Whether it was anger or alcohol or in the past, it doesn't matter... there are things you just dont say. It doesnt matter if they are "friends" and shes not offended, other people have a right to be?

eta:

Finally saw the episode. I think Fessy made a smart move. I was glad to see Cory win though, its nice to see him fighting for his family and to see he is a good dad. Swaggy has no friends because hes too arrogant.

The Josh/Melissa fight was stupid because Melissa wasn't nearly as mad at Johny for doing the exact same thing? And this game is about playing dirty. She seemed a bit too angry lol. But Melissa did blame it on hormones later.

Kaycee/Nany are sort of cute but I think they are playing it up to be more than it is. I dont see Kaycee cheating on her g/f. Bayligh/kaycee actually had a big flirtation going on BB and sort of liked each other, so its interesting that Bay was commenting on it lol. Perhaps some slight jealousy going on there.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-20-2020 at 04:21 PM