Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
Maybe now that everyone has skulls and there's a couple of eliminations left, people will go after him.
Hope so. Get it together, Cory.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm caught up.

The guys all listening to each other on the team and not the girls was so annoying? Like they kept telling Aneesa and Jenny to shut up but when Johny spoke it was fine?

I think Kaycee and Nany are cute personally... I kinda ship it. lol. But Kaycee always seems to have girls drawn to her and I am not sure that Nany is really that into it? It seems these "bisexual" women always tend to pick men later on...

I used to like Bayleigh on Big Brother but unfortunately I dont like her anymore. First of all, she isolated herself with Swaggy on BB and it seems she did the same thing here. So its no wonder she doesnt have a lot of friends? Then swaggy leaves and she isolates herself even more. I cant stand her crybaby attitude at the voting. It would make me not want to vote for her. I also think it was a huge overreaction to say she would never speak to Kaycee again?

Then her HUGE blow up??? How can anyone defend her? She's acting like a total nut case. Kaycee is trying to talk to her rationally and its ridiculous how Bay is acting. IMO its very obvious that Bayleigh is very jealous of Nany. Calling Nany a ho and constantly talking about how her and Kaycee almost hooked up? Its next level weird! Its very clear its not just about a friendship imo. I was liking Bayleigh before this episode but her attitude was so horrible here.

Like what happened on bb was on bb, this is a different game and Kaycee made different friends. Even on big brother, Bay and Kay were on different sides? So i dont know why Bayleigh is acting like they were besties. Had they been in the same alliance then maybe. As far as whether something happened between them, yes they were extremely flirtatious but as far as i can remember nothing sexual happened and Bayleigh was stuck to Swaggy most of the time.

Johny just hyping Bay up and stirring up drama is another reason why i can't stand him. He's so not genuine at all and tends to pick on the women and rile them up.

It's so weird how they completely edit Dee out, they don't even show her on the couch lol. What are they going to do if she wins the game? They have to show her.

I dont really get what Cory was on about this episode... why does he need to be in the tribunal??? He already has his skull... explain.

This episode with these people def. felt way more boring than previous ones. I dont hate this cast, they are just dull. Not sad to see Aneesa or Josh go really. Not sure who I am rooting for at this point TBH. I guess maybe Cory or Fessy for the guys and maybe Jenny for the girls? lol. IDK. dont really care to be honest.

Dont bring Melissa back, or Kaycee... they are dull as dirt. Same with Fessy to be honest.

What is with all the 90's music this season?

This premise was dumb, they shouldn't have allowed enough time for everyone to get a skull, i wanted a big purge.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
It's so weird how they completely edit Dee out, they don't even show her on the couch lol. What are they going to do if she wins the game? They have to show her.
It's definitely weird, we've never seen anything like it. I wish they would've edited Camila out after her outburst to Leroy!

Well, we did have to see Dee in her digging elimination but still didn't see confessionals. If she makes it to the final and/or wins, I expect the same treatment. We'll have to see her, and possibly see "live" convos with other cast members, but we won't see any confessionals lol
Old 07-07-2020, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah Dee's being edited out for things she said off TV yet Camila said it ON the show. There should be something in the cast contracts for future challenges that says they can't make racists comments or they will be kicked off

The new sneak peak shows Cory/Nelson having a chat. They know they're close to the final and are highly motivated to win the money

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-07-2020 at 01:25 PM
Old 07-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

If they kick people off for violence, they def. should kick them off for being racist.

ETA:

I don’t know how to pull an e brake, never done it before, so I don’t know how well I would do in that challenge. Probably something like Melissa where I pull it too late. Not surprised Kaycee did well, she’s a good competitor. That’s on Bayleigh for causing such a scene the week before.

I thought when Johny said Fessy would be fine, that he was lying so I am shocked he actually kept his word since he’s been lying all season long. I think that it would have been way smarter to just throw him in? I was bit surprised to see Kaycee wanting to save Fessy though seeing as they were enemies on BB lol. Not sad to see Nelsen thrown in against Rogan, it was nice of him to sacrifice himself for Cory. But again, a dumb move on Kyle and Johny’s end because Cory would be the better competitor to take out. Not shocked that Rogan beat Nelson, Nelson sucks lol.

I’m glad that Kyle called out Melissa, she made a dumb move voting for Bayleigh over Dee. He is right that she is not sticking to her alliance. Kinda bummed to see Jenny go in because I dislike a few others more than her, but I also don’t care that much. Not sad to see Dee thrown in AT ALL! So so so glad that Jenny was able to take her out! Finally!!!

I cant believe everyone is just in the final easy peasy like that?? I wanted a purge or some sort... idk, this season is just blah.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-08-2020 at 08:03 PM
Old 07-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I dont really get what Cory was on about this episode... why does he need to be in the tribunal???
According to Kyle, Cory wanted to be in that tribunal so he and Fessy could save Aneesa and vote Bananas into the elimination against Kyle, but Jenny pushed for Josh and got him in there and we got Josh Vs Kyle instead, which pissed him off.

Tonight's episode

LOL at Kyle/Nelson's fail in the challenge, especially Kyles and him saying his dad would be ashamed of him. It's funny when TJ laughs at them

I too was surprised Bananas kept his word to Fessy, especially since Fessy's a rookie. The only reason I could think of as to why they'd want to keep Fessy around for a final is because of the lack of experience. It's his rookie season and he's the only guy left thats never been to one

I usually find Nelson annoying and he was early on in this season but it was nice to see a different side of him these past couple episodes, especially this one. Nelson sacrificing himself like that. If that's not loyalty then I don't know what is. With that being said, he made it seem like Cory could use this money so much more than him, which isn't the case at all. Between the challenge appearance fee Cory gets (which I heard is bigger than Nelson's), Teen Mom, and the potential income he could get from his youtube channel, Cory is doing fine fincancially. If anything it would've made more sense for Cory to sacrifice himself instead.

I like Jenny but she talked too much in this episode lol

I actually wanted Nelson to beat Rogan so I was bummed he didn't. Obviously very happy that Jenny sent Dee home. I knew there was no way she was going to lose in that game for the second season in a row lol

5 guys and 4 girls in the final? That makes no sense lol. I heard there was suppose to be one more guy elimination. Maybe there's one right at the start of the final but in the preview TJ says something about 2 people getting eliminatied. I'm confused lol Oh well, we'll just have to wait until next week to see how it all plays out. For the guys I want Fessy or Cory to win it all but and either Jenny or Bayleigh for the girls. I'll be shocked if Melissa finishes the final It's early-mid December at this point so she has to be about 4 months pregnant now

The final will take place in Austria.

Quote:
I cant believe everyone is just in the final easy peasy like that?? I wanted a purge or some sort.
I agree, a twist would've been more interesting. I like the red skull twist but if they want to do something like this again, they need to make some adjustments to it

I must say this was a pretty good season for the rookies: Jay winning multiple eliminations, Swaggy in multiple tribunals, Kaycee/Bayleigh/Fessy all making multiple tribunals, winning eliminations and making it to the final. Big Brother really shined on this

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-09-2020 at 07:24 AM
Old 07-09-2020, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

So we're supposed to believe that no one thinks it's weird that 5 men and only 4 women are going to the final??

I agree with you guys that Bananas keeping his word to Fessy was weird. And also dumb. Fessy had the best chance to take Rogan out, if that was really the ultimate goal.

This was actually a really good episode, that just would've been better if the cast was better.

Nelson's edit this season has been really interesting. The first half of the season he was going crazy in the bunker and constantly yelling at women that seemed uncalled for and over the top. The second half of the season has been the opposite. We've seen him be kind to Aneesa, Bayleigh and now Cory. Nelson pulling at the heart strings. I think Nelson is really strong, and had a shot of winning, he's just not smart enough. The elimination was awesome though. Definitely one of the best hall brawls ever, I was entertained

The daily challenge was pretty cool, it's just annoying that Bananas and Kaycee won.

Glad Dee is gone because what was the point of her being there anyway and now the final won't be totally weird.

Do we know how many episodes are left? Will next week be the last or will they drag the final out into 2 episodes?
Old 07-09-2020, 07:38 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm thinking we get the finale next week and the reunion the week after but who knows.

I heard season 36 has now been pushed back to September or October

I'm hoping this old school challenge Mark is trying to put together comes through. It'd be fun.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...her-1st-child/

Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-09-2020 at 01:06 PM
Old 07-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
5 guys and 4 girls in the final? That makes no sense lol. I heard there was suppose to be one more guy elimination. Maybe there's one right at the start of the final but in the preview TJ says something about 2 people getting eliminatied. I'm confused lol
i didnt even realize, thats odd.

Quote:
I agree, a twist would've been more interesting. I like the red skull twist but if they want to do something like this again, they need to make some adjustments to it
they shouldn't give that many opportunities to get in, which would make more people want to go in earlier. they also should do a purge of the people that never earned them. that was the rule this season and they didnt really utilize it?? no one was punished for not going in earlier, which they should have been. seeing at least 2 people eliminated because they didn't have a skull would have been way more entertaining. The show allowed them enough time to get their skulls which defeats the purpose imo.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with you guys. The red skull twist seemed interesting in theory, but it didn't play out that well. It was boring watching people wanting to go into elimination, and then they all got a red skull anyway. It could be good, given some additional rules along with it in the future.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah a lot of people have said they like it better when there's gameplay and the drama that occurs when people get voted in against their will and there's backstabbing and stuff. This format took a lot of the drama away because, as we saw, there were a lot of nominations where people volunteered to go in and everyone else just let them without an argument which made it a bit boring lol. I'm sure they created this format because they didn't want it to be like last season where only 4 out of 12 finalists saw an elimination. Considering they've never done this before I thought this season was a step in the right direction, but it could be better.

If we saw more people get their skull and try harder to make sure their enemies didn't get one it would've been more entertaining, but it seemed like the cast had some unspoken agreement that people with skulls don't go after others with skulls (the exception being Jay of course)
Old 07-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm torn because when people vote others in then it turns into a popularity constant with most of the rookies being thrown it. But when it's challenge based it eliminates a lot of drama, which makes it a bit boring.

Maybe they should do one where the winner of the challenge is the sole vote to throw someone in lol. That would cause drama. It would also be fun to see more random based throw ins or maybe they could have more guys vs girl challenges.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah that'd be cool. The relic from WOTW 1 would've been cool to have this season too. Jay wouldn't have gone in 3 straight times. TBH, I'd also like for them to get rid of the tirbunals altogether. I've gotten a little tired of seeing them after 3 seasons lol

Random thought: I must say it's a very good thing Melissa wasn't in that hawl brawl elimination.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Fessy/Haleigh have broken up

Old 07-15-2020, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

I think it would be nice if they went back to when the loser of the daily challenge had to go straight into elimination. If you perform poorly, you have to prove yourself..